Mando not going to be as useful in Geo TB

Prev13
So Mando and Greef are Lightside Bounty Hunters and the rest of the Bounty Hunters are Darkside. This means that you can’t use Mando or Greef in Darkside Geo TB.

In Lightside Geo TB you can’t use the other Bounty Hunters, so all you have is Greef and Mando who can contribute to unlocking either of their payouts.

CG anyway to make BHs neutral and allow their use in either DS or LS Geo TB? Or is there a plan to release more LS BHs soon? Without either of the above options, Mando and Greef’s usefulness takes a big hit as Geo TB is a big focus of end game content.

Replies

• Options
    Reading comprehension is a real thing :P. I didn’t say they were useless. I said they are NOT AS USEFUL in Geo TB because you can’t use them with enough BHs to get their contracts going and unlock Mando’s Disintegrate ability. And I asked if they could make them neutral or if they are going to release more Lightside BHs. They need to be BHs or they won’t contribute to the contract.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure there is more light side toons from The Mandalorian on its way, lets wait and see
  • Options
    Hopefully, whatever characters they release will need both the BH and LS tags to be useable in LS Geo TB and count towards the payout. Actually maybe they should make the LS Scoundrels able to contribute to their payouts since Cara Dune is a LS Scoundrel and doesn’t have the BH tag. Would make sense since Mando rolls around with Cara Dune for the main battles in the show.
  • Options
    So Mando and Greef are Lightside Bounty Hunters and the rest of the Bounty Hunters are Darkside. This means that you can’t use Mando or Greef in Darkside Geo TB.

In Lightside Geo TB you can’t use the other Bounty Hunters, so all you have is Greef and Mando who can contribute to unlocking either of their payouts.

CG anyway to make BHs neutral and allow their use in either DS or LS Geo TB? Or is there a plan to release more LS BHs soon? Without either of the above options, Mando and Greef’s usefulness takes a big hit as Geo TB is a big focus of end game content.

Mando's leadership tag applies to scoundrels, so in LS battles, you slot him as leader with Greef and 3 other LS scoundrels. The BH contracts get activated as well as the scoundrels getting benefits of Mando's leadership.
  • Options
    If Baby Yoda doesn't have an ability called "The Magic Hand Thing" then why does this game even exist?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I’m fairly certain that LS toons will be used in LSTB and DS toons in DSTB.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Let's wait for Quiil and IG-11.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Well yeah they only released 3 out of the 6 characters that were the “good guys” so it’s pretty obvious an unfinished squad isn’t going to preform that well with each other.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Still will never understand how a BH is not neutral.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    not as useful, sure, but as others have said, if you get mando and Greef on a team they should be good enough to get the PO going and then let mando take care of the rest.

This is not the end of the mando characters, so I'm sure we will end up with at least 1 solid LS team.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    not as useful, sure, but as others have said, if you get mando and Greef on a team they should be good enough to get the PO going and then let mando take care of the rest.

This is not the end of the mando characters, so I'm sure we will end up with at least 1 solid LS team.

Baby yoda?
  • Options
    [/quote]
    Mando's leadership tag applies to scoundrels, so in LS battles, you slot him as leader with Greef and 3 other LS scoundrels. The BH contracts get activated as well as the scoundrels getting benefits of Mando's leadership.[/quote]

What’s Mando require for his contract to activate? 20 critical hits from BHs while buffed, not just hits, critical hits or something like that? So with a group of scroundels filling out the team, none of which contribute to those 20 needed buffer critical hits, in LS Geo TB where death occurs within a few rounds without a top tier team. That Mando, Greef and LS Scoundrel team won’t last long enough for the payout to go active, and if it does, most of the team will be dead by the time it does. I don’t want squeak by 2 rounds and die as I finally activate the payout :P. Hopefully they give more characters the LS BH tag otherwise as I stated very clearly, Mando won’t be as useful in Geo TB. That’s fact.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I'm sure there is more light side toons from The Mandalorian on its way, lets wait and see

Is this the way?
  • Schwartzring
    1425 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

If your hired to assassinate someone, & you take the job, your committing Murder 4 Hire, and I'm not sure that would ever qualify as "Not-Evil".

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

If your hired to assassinate someone, & you take the job, your committing Murder 4 Hire, and I'm not sure that would ever qualify as "Not-Evil".

They're not "murder 4 hire"
    They're collecting bounties. They're still adhering to a code, which stands to reason as a substitute for law. That doesnt make it inherently good or evil.
    If a bounty says 'dead or alive' and you bring them in dead that action alone doesn't make you evil.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

There are so many light side characters who killed people and got paid for it...
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    well i mean bounty hunters are generally PvE characters so mando and greef can get the contract over time. thus mando, greef, cara, and 2 others (idk who the best would be... maybe hoda as one) can possibly do well
  • dogwelder79
    1487 posts Member
    Options
    Mando and Greef are GAC/TW toons only. Not good enough to be arena meta, useless on TB. They're nice for collecting, but unless they release a full ls BH team, I doubt I'll ever farm them.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Mando and Greef are GAC/TW toons only. Not good enough to be arena meta, useless on TB. They're nice for collecting, but unless they release a full ls BH team, I doubt I'll ever farm them.

Mando and Greef with Boba Jango Bossk will take care of any DR team. So, yesssss they are uselesssss! Aren't they?! LoL.

There is a lot wrong with this post.
    Mostly that it has the depth of a thimble.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »

Mando and Greef with Boba Jango Bossk will take care of any DR team. So, yesssss they are uselesssss! Aren't they?! LoL.

There is a lot wrong with this post.
    Mostly that it has the depth of a thimble.
    Thimbles are quite deep for their size.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    rickertron wrote: »

Mando's leadership tag applies to scoundrels, so in LS battles, you slot him as leader with Greef and 3 other LS scoundrels. The BH contracts get activated as well as the scoundrels getting benefits of Mando's leadership.

It's gonna take you AGES to activate payouts with only 2 bounty hunters on the team. Only BHs can contribute to contracts. Not saying that this couldn't work, just that you can't count on payouts being active for quite a while.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Spoiler alert! More characters incoming!
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Is this the way?

No, you should have made a left at Albuquerque.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I have an idea that might make even CG happy, keep in mid I know nothing about coding so this might not work anyway.

Make all BH neutral, and let neutrsl characters fight in both TBs. This way the players can make full use of these new teams. Now, in order to make CG happy you create a mini game where you actually have to pay the BHs credits in order to buy their loyalty in game. For example, if you wish to use the BH today is DSTB it will cost you a million credits to buy their guns!
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters are loyal to financial gain, not light or dark, just who can pay the most. I agree that BH should be neutral.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options

So all BHs are scoundrels too...