Luke requirements [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    not surprised. pass.
  • Options
    I'm actually fine with this. The kit is a bit underwhelming (no Rebel synergy, pulls from other established teams like Padme, JKR, etc.) and the timeline to gear the required characters is so short that the only people who will bother have more money than sense.

I'll jump over to this after finishing my last 2 SLKR characters and probably be ready next time around.

Seems worse than GLs though, unless I am missing something.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL
  • Options
    Relic 3 requirements and he won't even counter the current GL's, what a joke.
  • Options
    I was going to write a bit of a longer comment ... but, why? Clearly CG doesn't listen (or care to listen) to the community. I'll just go back and play the game .. oh, wait, there's actually nothing to do right now (which is normal) ... I'm done for the day except collecting energy.
  • Options
    I hope nobody will pay a dime to get him early.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    But I gotta say Im surprised Lobot isn’t required
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL

Because most people won't have all the required characters at Relic 3. Therefore if you want him any time soon, you have to pay.
  • Options
    I was expecting to see Ugnaught there ... I really was ... not that I wanted Ugnaught there, but because I thought they would stoop that low (maybe even R3 CUP).
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    'nuff said.
  • Options
    Gammorean Guard, I was betting on him......
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL

If you google Pay Wall CGs studio comes up
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL

Because most people won't have all the required characters at Relic 3. Therefore if you want him any time soon, you have to pay.

THEN YOU DON'T GET HIM THIS TIME AND WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK

C'mon, did you guys just download this game? Literally no character is available right away unless you pay (including marquee and legendaries). This isn't new. If anything, whales won't be able to get him since they'll new GET1 to have Wampa, Hoda, and Leia
  • Options
    These Rebel Toons are junk. They won't help in LS GEO TB. I hope everyone sees this for what it is. Cash Grab
  • Options
    So I worked on 7 star Lobot and Gamorrean Guard for this? Now I’m even more disappointed
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL

C'mon, did you guys just download this game? Literally no character is available right away unless you pay (including marquee and legendaries). This isn't new. If anything, whales won't be able to get him since they'll new GET1 to have Wampa, Hoda, and Leia

Yes.
    I'm curious if you actually read my original post?

I'm not complaining about the pay wall. I know full well I won't get him this time and will wait for him to come back. That is not the point of this thread.

It is the lack of content for everyone else that I am drawing attention to.
  • Options
    Character's synergy suggestions point toward gimping your Padme, GAS and J.K. Revan teams. Nice! So, gear up a load of old tosh you don't want to, then to use him take characters from probably some of your best teams. Hard pass till some point in time in a galaxy far, far away for me, I think...

Requirements surprisingly less obnoxious than I imagined though to be fair...but still, that's not saying much...it's like only having two teeth kicked out instead of three.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Thanks for nothing CG.

Actually wait, let me change that. Thanks CG for continuing to show the community that you don’t care. Thanks for forcing players to again dump massive resources into a character with 3 days notice and force a huge cash grab. Thanks for forcing that gear investment into multiple useless toons that haven’t been viable in years (Lando, ROLO, Captain Solo), while simultaneously refusing any reworks or tune ups to make the gear/cash investment more worth it. Thank you for continuing to ignore the call for answers on why you negotiate with cheaters that whale out, but claim zero tolerance on said cheating with everyone else.

You guys are tone deaf. This was an actual chance to make this a god will gesture toward your community that you have blatantly trampled all over for several months. And like always, you blew it. Bravo devs. Bravo!

You can always

not get him if you don't think he's worth the investment

Lmao I don’t intend to Ultra. More so the point is how tone deaf they are. But yeah, no chance I spend a dime on this game, especially on JKL
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I just don’t understand the overuse of content being completely closed behind requirements... What a way to celebrate ESB
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    What's better than relic up 12 chars? Relic up 9 chars in 7 days with a 2 days notice. Malak is laughing his buttocks of right now.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    HOW IS IT A PAYWALL

Yes.
    I'm curious if you actually read my original post?

I'm not complaining about the pay wall. I know full well I won't get him this time and will wait for him to come back. That is not the point of this thread.

It is the lack of content for everyone else that I am drawing attention to.

You said Luke is content you need to pay for. I disagree.

Also, this isn't the only thing coming. Luke's kit reveal isn't the RA.
  • Options

why?
  • BengelEngel
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I think C-3PO and CLS is also legendary... anyway i pass.
  • Options
    Well when I see the requirements, my first thought was “got to go check the forum to see the reactions” and I wasn’t disappointed
  • Options
    I don't understand why you guys are being upset again. We just got more packs to buy. 🙂
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Actually the point to be decided is, is he worth the effort. Wait for him to come out, the theory crafting to show either he is op and counters high end teams, or if he is useless. Just sit back, and let him be released and monitor the results. CG's track record shows they end up "adjusting" either the new hero or others, then the screaming starts. Wait for the dust to settle, then decide.
  • Options
    At least leave the event rather than having to wait for months. Then people can decide whether or not to go for him.