Replies

• Adamklark
    357 posts Member
    edited July 31
    NataPda wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Blake085 wrote: »
    #BuffRey won't be buried

At the risk of reviving, notice the lack of people? The complaints fizzled out, and the understanding grew... like I said, these topics all die out, usually with next to no change. If you want CG to do something, hit them where it hurts (the money). They don’t even look at these threads.

So we may create a thread "don't buy packs for Rey". It's easy to explain why.

just FYI, if you encourage people not to buy packs you might he banned lol, this is EA man
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited August 2
    ill check out that video.
  • chmoAr0ufif0u
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2
    Legend91 wrote: »
    We have a counter team. Its rey, and we want to use her like SLKR does use his team. Without breaking apart other teams.
    21 pages later you still talking about other counter teams.

Maybe a video (graphic content) works, reading doesn't as it seems. So here a video:

I am climbing with a similar to this build since dawn of GL. GK zHoldo + Bros.
    It is is another rng fest.
    Post edited by chmoAr0ufif0u on
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    We have a counter team. Its rey, and we want to use her like SLKR does use his team. Without breaking apart other teams.
    21 pages later you still talking about other counter teams.

Maybe a video (graphic content) works, reading doesn't as it seems. So here a video:

I am climbing with a similar to this build since dawn of GL. GK zHoldo + Bros.
    It is is another rng fest.

You can alleviate the rng strongly with propre modding ( offense rey and prot/health on others), if you're not using this already. Hyoda could also greatly alleviate rng (instead of gk in your team, for instance, or instead of rh poe); training on rey will one shot any kylo you may encounter and enhance survivability.