Other KOTOR Heros

Prev1
Chive
40 posts Member
Ok so playing this game and see HK again has made me go back to KOTOR and enjoying that gem all over again. But it raises the question: We are playing a Star Wars game that pits Characters from all different parts of the Star Wars Time line and yet there is only One from one of the best if not the best game to grace that Galaxy far far away. Where is Bastila, Reven, Malek, Carth? Hell even KOTOR 2 could use some love. Mandalor, Brianna(Handmaiden) Kriea, Visas, Atton. Think of what a droid team could look like with Bao-Dur as the leader. Hell put the Exile in it.

I know, we don't even have a Luke wielding a light saber yet but we have a Luke non the less. And the 7 movies have many represinitives already. It's time to show some love to the best Star Wars game ever.

Replies

• VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    <<<please add Nihilus, the most awesome looking character!
  • Options
    VVS wrote: »

Totally agree and would add some much needed Sith presence to the game,
  • Kev
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    DJC_Chris wrote: »

Fanboys... :smiley:
    It's a trap!
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    There are so many Heros that NEED to be added To this Galaxy.
  • Options
    DJC_Chris wrote: »

And, he'd have some kind of life-draining powers. So...a Sith Barriss, maybe?
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Or having both a light side and dark side Bastila. Both with a version of battle meditation that allows everyone to attack in unison or as one(since that is what her battle meditation did in KOTOR to defeat Reven the first time).
  • Options
    Jedi luke... Was hard to beat at level
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi luke... Was hard to beat at level

I know but like I said we already have A Luke and so so so many from IV V and VI. hell we have freakin Lobot. A two bit character that had all of 7 mins of screen time and no lines. But only one from KOTOR. See the issue here.
  • Options
    Yeah, EA needs to get their act together and start releasing a whole buttload new chars because they don't give me enough stuff for a free game. Give me more stuff that I don't have to pay for! Lazy... good for nothin...
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Are the games canon ? I don't think they are anymore.
    They did put HK in the game, but I think it was more of a consolation prize/easter egg for kotor fans.
    It's unlikely we'll get other characters from the games.

There are 7 toons from the Rebels TV show on their way though, so we'll get fresh blood soon !
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I'd like to see Zaalbar and Mission. We need both more Wookiees and Twi'Leks imo. And they would make a fun team.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, EA needs to get their act together and start releasing a whole buttload new chars because they don't give me enough stuff for a free game. Give me more stuff that I don't have to pay for! Lazy... good for nothin...

Thank you for your input. But just like most forums this is simple a way for people to through ideas out there. I have yet to meet a gamer who has played either of the two single player KoToRs and not like them. And since they have already put HK in they have open the doors to add characters from more then just the movies they bought the rights to or the show that they themselves have put out. There fore I have used this to express my disire to see more characters from the Star Wars universe that I love to play as in other Star Wars games.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Are the games canon ? I don't think they are anymore.
    They did put HK in the game, but I think it was more of a consolation prize/easter egg for kotor fans.
    It's unlikely we'll get other characters from the games.

There are 7 toons from the Rebels TV show on their way though, so we'll get fresh blood soon !

No matter what Disney tries to do or say KOTOR happened. And for them to put a character that has only been seen in KOTOR, they have admitted that it happened. So I hope that they don't try to erase one of the best stories to ever be told about the Star Wars Galaxy.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't understand why people are so worried about what is canon. Maybe it has to do with the idea that they won't add on to what they enjoy but I couldn't care less if KOTOR is canon or not; it was still a great game series. When it comes down to it Star Wars is all fiction anyways.
    Post edited by KamikazeRhombus on
  • Options
    Chive wrote: »
    Thank you for your input. But just like most forums this is simple a way for people to through ideas out there. I have yet to meet a gamer who has played either of the two single player KoToRs and not like them. And since they have already put HK in they have open the doors to add characters from more then just the movies they bought the rights to or the show that they themselves have put out. There fore I have used this to express my disire to see more characters from the Star Wars universe that I love to play as in other Star Wars games.

Sorry for the snide tone, it's unfortunately my default posting tone. KoTOR was one of my favorites also, I wish there was more influence from it. I really hate it when they go back to books or games based on a universe such as this and then go "well, that didn't actually happen anymore, because (the new owners) didn't like the direction it was going".

• Options
    What is KOTOR?
  • Options
    Knights of The Old Republic. A game from 2003.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people are so worried about what is canon. Maybe it has to do with the idea that they won't add on to what they enjoy but I couldn't care less if KOTOR is canon or not; it was still a great game series. When it comes down to it Star Wars is all fiction is anyways.

It's unlikely non-cannon stuff will be added into the game. That's why we're worried about it.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    What is KOTOR?

Knights of the Old Republic. It is the game that HK-47 came from. A great RPG. One of the best Star Wars games to ever be made. I highly recommend both of them
  • Options
    I'm begging to see darth nihilous, revan, Malak, Bastila... Would be the greatest ever
  • DamonNomad
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I love Kotor and tried to spot any other than HK,,,I spy the consular as a young Jolee Bindo, and how he became disillusioned,,,before shaving his head and embracing the Neutral

• Options
    Yes, please! :D
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    DamonNomad wrote: »
    I love Kotor and tried to spot any other than HK,,,I spy the consular as a young Jolee Bindo, and how he became disillusioned,,,before shaving his head and embracing the Neutral

Lol everyone calls JC well JC - but I kid you not from now on JC is JB to me!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    I don't understand why people are so worried about what is canon. Maybe it has to do with the idea that they won't add on to what they enjoy but I couldn't care less if KOTOR is canon or not; it was still a great game series. When it comes down to it Star Wars is all fiction is anyways.

It's unlikely non-cannon stuff will be added into the game. That's why we're worried about it.

Yeah I get that and actually acknowledged that in my post (I mean it would be awesome to run an all KOTOR team with Bastila, HK, Revan...) but I meant more about peop feeling that since it isn't canon it takes away from the game. The first KOTOR is still my favorit Star Wars game of all time and even if it isn't canon I can still enjoy it.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Like I said earlier though, by putting HK in Disney and EA and through ing it out there that is might still be canon. So I hope they don't back track now.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    I want Juhani. I miss that girl.
  • Options
    HK-51 and HK-55 would be so fun! Or maybe Malgus? Lara Beniko? Also Mako, Dark Side Jaesa, and Vette?
  • Options
    Ok so playing this game and see HK again has made me go back to KOTOR and enjoying that gem all over again. But it raises the question: We are playing a Star Wars game that pits Characters from all different parts of the Star Wars Time line and yet there is only One from one of the best if not the best game to grace that Galaxy far far away. Where is Bastila, Reven, Malek, Carth? Hell even KOTOR 2 could use some love. Mandalor, Brianna(Handmaiden) Kriea, Visas, Atton. Think of what a droid team could look like with Bao-Dur as the leader. Hell put the Exile in it.

I know, we don't even have a Luke wielding a light saber yet but we have a Luke non the less. And the 7 movies have many represinitives already. It's time to show some love to the best Star Wars game ever.

Just to let everyone know, you can get the amazon underground app for free, and KOTOR that is US $10.00 on the Google Play Store, is free on Amazon Underground. It works on android, not sure about iOS, I only own an android.
  • Options

Just to let everyone know, you can get the amazon underground app for free, and KOTOR that is US $10.00 on the Google Play Store, is free on Amazon Underground. It works on android, not sure about iOS, I only own an android.

I don't see an Amazon underground app on iOS. IMO the game is still worth $10 though.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    You can get KOTOR on the iOS in the App Store on iPhone and iPad. That's how I started playing again. Still want to see theses guys in Galaxy of Heros though