• Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »

You said most. That means majority.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Also, such a general statement is not really true, as there are many chats that do not operate in this fashion..

the very next sentence in the post you're quoting: "Most are just trying to maximize PO and minimize issues"

That does still happen,
    Even with "shard mafias".
    Why else make a chat?

That's exactly my point. You get an advantage by being in a shard chat. You're disadvantaged by being excluded. I know each one is different and they're not all laying down for each other and ganging up on others. I doubt 'most' are really maximizing the payouts for their entire shard. Just for those in the chat. So the exclusivity of the chat seems unfair to me.

Now that was your point?
    You called Kyno out for it,
    That is what he said.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
    Also, such a general statement is not really true, as there are many chats that do not operate in this fashion. Most are just trying to maximize PO and minimize issues.
    I don't suppose you can prove the majority of shard chats are friendly open to anyone and willing to rotate payouts equally, can you? Because it sounds like you are calling me a liar when I described my view of shard chats...

Ok, which is it?
    You agree with Kyno's point,
    Or you take issue?

I agree with your point.

"That does still happen,
    Why else make a chat?"

..that shard chats are an advantage...otherwise why else make a chat? And that advantage is often unfair in my opinion. Does that help?

That's not what I asked,
    So not particularly.
    Why not answer that?
  • Options

You said most. That means majority.
    Also, such a general statement is not really true, as there are many chats that do not operate in this fashion..

the very next sentence in the post you're quoting: "Most are just trying to maximize PO and minimize issues"

That does still happen,
    Why else make a chat?

That's exactly my point. You get an advantage by being in a shard chat. You're disadvantaged by being excluded. I know each one is different and they're not all laying down for each other and ganging up on others. I doubt 'most' are really maximizing the payouts for their entire shard. Just for those in the chat. So the exclusivity of the chat seems unfair to me.

Now that was your point?
    You called Kyno out for it,
    That is what he said.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
    Also, such a general statement is not really true, as there are many chats that do not operate in this fashion. Most are just trying to maximize PO and minimize issues.
    I don't suppose you can prove the majority of shard chats are friendly open to anyone and willing to rotate payouts equally, can you? Because it sounds like you are calling me a liar when I described my view of shard chats...

Ok, which is it?
    You agree with Kyno's point,
    Or you take issue?

I agree with your point.

"That does still happen,
    Why else make a chat?"

..that shard chats are an advantage...otherwise why else make a chat? And that advantage is often unfair in my opinion. Does that help?

How's it unfair? Are you not able to also communicate with those around you to do the same? The same rules apply to all. If there is a group at the top that are running it like a mafia, then there are are probably 90 other people in the top 100 that aren't for that. If they all start a shard chat and cooperate the same, then you have the same chance that they do. So not unfair.

I would also argue that your ability to play well with others is a vital component to this game. Other than gac, pretty much every game mode requires you to communicate with your guild.

Those skills are transferrable when you have a shard chat. Those that can get along will do well and those that can't won't. Just like if you can't get along with a guild you will soon be booted and have less success in other game modes. Is that also unfair?

I don't think the vast majority of players know shard chats even exist, since they exist outside the game. They're at a disadvantage.

The vast majority of players don't break the top 50, so why would it matter to them? Those who do consistently take high ranks get an invite on most shards. Or ten invites if necessary. No one but CG benefits from a grudge.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have been playing for 4.5+ years with ~5.7m GP. In the past months, I have been able to climb top 30 but a few guys in the shard have been asking me not to attack them when their PO is 4-6 hours later than mine! This is absolutely unreasonable to make such a selfish and arrogant request. 2 hour could be reasonable but at least 4 hrs? They are mostly from Russian group claiming they have to climb early and that I cannot attack them. They have a shard chat apparently after they said "everyone will target me" and then at least 3 of the guys have been targeting me like some bullies during my PO when I climb around/through them. They are working as a group to try to dominate and take control of the whole shard for their OWN benefits. It's like they are the only ones who need to climb and others not n their group are not allowed doing so. My PO is at least 4 hours earlier than theirs (not even around) and I have every reason to climb during my PO. It is rude and selfish to ask me not to attack them while keep messing with my PO. Honestly, shard chat could be an effective way to share the rewards among the group but I don't think its a good thing anymore if a bunch of selfish players are bullying others who are not in their group and not letting them to climb. After all, its a community involving players from all around the world and not just the shard chat group!

This bullying happens whenever I get around their range over the last few months. I am tired of this non-sense and have been asking CG/EA to do something against them (not much progress atm). If the game works in this environment with these selfish arrogant groups, there is no fun or fair play at all as the arenas are just occupied by those bulliers and a lot of players will give up playing. So I am genuinely asking if anyone knows how this problem can be solved or how I can get these players banned or just switch to another shard. Hope you guys can help me.

Sidenote to CG group on some of the improvements you can work on:
    1. Allow people to select multiple shipments in stores
    2. Shorten the time of free pack
    3. Allow people to sell mods right at the moment they get them as rewards
    4. Increase the mod storage size
    5. The whole GL thing is stupid. So much farming. So much new energy farming after the crazy farming. So much time needed for mirror matches
    6. LS GEOTB is still way too difficult

first of all, top 30 is nowhere near good enough to get into a shard chat. Try battling for first for weeks like everyone else had to do to prove you can do it consistently. You have to earn your way in, not cry and bully your way in, that's how it works.

second, you are lying about multiple things:

you constantly would hit people after your payout, even after having things explained to you many, many times, aka just don't hit people during their payout times and you will be left alone. No one would care if you got more crystals if you could be trusted to stop hitting people during their payout, which is clearly impossible for you.

you went so far as to change your in-game name to Revengingon(person in shard's name) for a while and even spent 1k crystals one day repeatedly trying to knock him and other people out of their PO's, again at nowhere near your PO. Doesn't look like the lesson was learned, even after that.

you were insanely abusive to people in chats.

you got a shard member banned for 3 days (um, "allegedly") by lying about them and now you come to the forums to lie and completely represent the actual facts.

It takes a lot to exasperate the nicest shard chat I've ever seen or even heard about on the forums to the point where they won't even respond to you in-game anymore. It's not like it's one of those shard mafias that hits people even when a payout isn't even shared with them. No one cares enough to be mean for no reason, look at how others in the shard act and you will see this is the way. Maybe taking a look in the mirror for answers would help. Or read this post, idk.

Oh, and since you seem to like like screenshots so much, here's one that doesn't misprepresent facts, and with the actual personal info redacted like it should be. Look familiar?

5h6rda382j4l.png

tl;dr: git gud, earn your arena payout, and don't be that guy, in-game or on the forums. It's not that hard.
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have been playing for 4.5+ years with ~5.7m GP. In the past months, I have been able to climb top 30 but a few guys in the shard have been asking me not to attack them when their PO is 4-6 hours later than mine! This is absolutely unreasonable to make such a selfish and arrogant request. 2 hour could be reasonable but at least 4 hrs? They are mostly from Russian group claiming they have to climb early and that I cannot attack them. They have a shard chat apparently after they said "everyone will target me" and then at least 3 of the guys have been targeting me like some bullies during my PO when I climb around/through them. They are working as a group to try to dominate and take control of the whole shard for their OWN benefits. It's like they are the only ones who need to climb and others not n their group are not allowed doing so. My PO is at least 4 hours earlier than theirs (not even around) and I have every reason to climb during my PO. It is rude and selfish to ask me not to attack them while keep messing with my PO. Honestly, shard chat could be an effective way to share the rewards among the group but I don't think its a good thing anymore if a bunch of selfish players are bullying others who are not in their group and not letting them to climb. After all, its a community involving players from all around the world and not just the shard chat group!

This bullying happens whenever I get around their range over the last few months. I am tired of this non-sense and have been asking CG/EA to do something against them (not much progress atm). If the game works in this environment with these selfish arrogant groups, there is no fun or fair play at all as the arenas are just occupied by those bulliers and a lot of players will give up playing. So I am genuinely asking if anyone knows how this problem can be solved or how I can get these players banned or just switch to another shard. Hope you guys can help me.

Sidenote to CG group on some of the improvements you can work on:
    1. Allow people to select multiple shipments in stores
    2. Shorten the time of free pack
    3. Allow people to sell mods right at the moment they get them as rewards
    4. Increase the mod storage size
    5. The whole GL thing is stupid. So much farming. So much new energy farming after the crazy farming. So much time needed for mirror matches
    6. LS GEOTB is still way too difficult

first of all, top 30 is nowhere near good enough to get into a shard chat. Try battling for first for weeks like everyone else had to do to prove you can do it consistently. You have to earn your way in, not cry and bully your way in, that's how it works.

second, you are lying about multiple things:

you constantly would hit people after your payout, even after having things explained to you many, many times, aka just don't hit people during their payout times and you will be left alone. No one would care if you got more crystals if you could be trusted to stop hitting people during their payout, which is clearly impossible for you.

you went so far as to change your in-game name to Revengingon(person in shard's name) for a while and even spent 1k crystals one day repeatedly trying to knock him and other people out of their PO's, again at nowhere near your PO. Doesn't look like the lesson was learned, even after that.

you were insanely abusive to people in chats.

you got a shard member banned for 3 days (um, "allegedly") by lying about them and now you come to the forums to lie and completely represent the actual facts.

It takes a lot to exasperate the nicest shard chat I've ever seen or even heard about on the forums to the point where they won't even respond to you in-game anymore. It's not like it's one of those shard mafias that hits people even when a payout isn't even shared with them. No one cares enough to be mean for no reason, look at how others in the shard act and you will see this is the way. Maybe taking a look in the mirror for answers would help. Or read this post, idk.

Oh, and since you seem to like like screenshots so much, here's one that doesn't misprepresent facts, and with the actual personal info redacted like it should be. Look familiar?

5h6rda382j4l.png

tl;dr: git gud, earn your arena payout, and don't be that guy, in-game or on the forums. It's not that hard.

1. Shard chat does not exist in the game. It is groups organized outside the game. Why would anyone need to conform to your own rules?

2. You make assumptions on me trying to get the first spot. But sorry I don't have the time actually because I am always busy at RL and I don't climb like 6 or 8 hrs early in arena like you guys. So question: why would somebody need to prove to you guys like you guys rule the whole shard and people have to ask your permission to get in?

3. You make another assumptions that I want to get in the shard chat but honestly I am just asking those with 4+ hrs behind my PO not to make unreasonable request and attack me whenever I get around. ALL I ASK FOR IS you cannot ban me from attacking players with at least 4 hours behind! Your group let me climb before my PO and I don't attack after my PO and I am happy that you guys drop me after my PO as it is completely normal to drop me after my PO! Those rules are set by you guys and not the devs man! And don't deny the fact that you guys are targeting me and bullying others not in your group!

4. You are making wrong statements by claiming I am a liar. You are reversing the cause and result completely. If that 3 players don't mess with my PO, when did I hit people after my PO? If they hit me, then I revenge. Otherwise you expect people to just let you bully? Their PO is after me! Get your chronological order right! Otherwise just show everyone proofs here. Or let CG/EA investigates on this. I am not afraid and would be more than happy to coorperate with any investigation.

5. Those 3 players did not ask me not to hit them DURING their PO. They asked me not to hit them at least 4 hrs before their PO. Their PO are not UTC 11am or around as mine! Their PO are at least UTC 3pm or later. How is that "during their PO"? You call 4 hrs difference as "during"? They are asking me not to attack them with PO at least 4 hrs after mine! Like today before I even start climbing, why is one of your players dropped me (at 28) to 33 with like nearly 6 hrs until his PO?

6. For the changing name thing, wow thank you for that I missed taking screenshot of that! I did change my name. I admit it. I am very happy for you guys to send more screenshots, so everyone knows the whole picture (btw screenshots with names are prohibited. You might censore my name first before posting them=]). So would you guys admit what you did now? And from the name, it can tell about "revenge". That player "XXX XXX" messed with my PO that day, right before my PO REPEATEDLY! Why don't you mention that as well? So you guys can mess with sb repeatedly DURING their PO and others cannot take revenge and just let you guys bully? Like I said, if they don't mess with my PO, when did I attack after my PO?

7. Abusive to people in chats? Why don't you mention your friends saying "afraid for my a**", "u show me knife i will try to kill u first", "keep the moms and wives out of this while you're at it"?

8. My PO isn't shared with those 3 players, NOT EVEN AROUND. So tell me does that make sense to request me not to attack them? Is it not rude that those 3 players keep targeting at me whenever I am climbing during my PO?

9. You say another shard member complained about them before. And now its me. I wonder how much "lying" in it with 2 players now complaining about your group. Who's lying and who's not lying. I will just let others and CG decide. I have no guilty. I just voice out what I am experiencing.

1. the chat makes the rules, if you want in the chat, play by the rules. It's not difficult to understand
    2. if you are too busy to climb then what do you care? as for you question, see #1
    3. this is just the same thing again. you constantly attacked after your payout.
    4. same again
    5. I don't know what they told you, I do know simple rules are simple to follow. If you were asked to do something you should have done it, instead you went nuts and, AGAIN, constantly attacked people after your payout, changed your name, spent a top of crystals out of "revenge" and now no one cares about you tears.
    6. lol ok
    7. I don't know what that is. I have seen screenshots of you being abusive. Any rational person would not be mean to people he asking for favors
    8. see #1. again
    9. I have no idea what you are talking about. Others can see your reactions and attitude in this thread alone, and I'm comfotable that they can come to their own conclusions lol

good luck on the holotables, you're going to need it.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you