New Galactic Legends requirements

Replies

  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Like...GAS?

    No, an actual GET1/GET2 locked toon like JKL that has near GL reqs to unlock... and is going to be on a 3 month revolving door, as well. So, not GAS.
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    Jppc wrote: »
    GAS and IPD

    So not even close to as hard as GL Luke? Basically... GL Luke needs to be completely game-breaking with these Reqs, and Palp needs to be "meh ... Rey-ish".

    exactly...
  • So far the Luke requirements are much easier, but they are also much more useful. There’s not a bad character there. Palpatine has easier farms, but who actually wants to gear up Royal Guard, Sidious, Maul, etc?

    Me.
  • So far the Luke requirements are much easier, but they are also much more useful. There’s not a bad character there. Palpatine has easier farms, but who actually wants to gear up Royal Guard, Sidious, Maul, etc?

    People who like those characters. Remember that GAC "specific" accounts aren't the only types of accounts in this game. Let people farm and play the way they want and as a group lets quit criticizing anyone who isn't playing this game solely to do well in GAC. Maul and Savage are actually quite useful in the Geo TB
  • If Legendary character like JKL is needed for GL Luke then GAS would be needed for GL Palp?
  • So far the Luke requirements are much easier, but they are also much more useful. There’s not a bad character there. Palpatine has easier farms, but who actually wants to gear up Royal Guard, Sidious, Maul, etc?

    People who like those characters. Remember that GAC "specific" accounts aren't the only types of accounts in this game. Let people farm and play the way they want and as a group lets quit criticizing anyone who isn't playing this game solely to do well in GAC. Maul and Savage are actually quite useful in the Geo TB

    Yeah what he said
  • Can we get confirmation that Jedi Knight Luke will not also be required for sith eternal emperor? It looks like the JKL event will end before the next set of requirements are released.
  • CG, you showed us the way of the Force with these requirements: the Dark side is easier, faster, but not stronger. Kudos !
  • Won’t know for two weeks. They won’t tell you early.
  • Shaddess wrote: »
    Won’t know for two weeks. They won’t tell you early.

    They told us early if SLKR and Rey were required.
  • They BETTER make JKL required for SEE, because the parity between requirements are nuts.
  • They would add GAS for GL Palp if they added JKL for GL Luke
  • Consider this: These may NOT be the toons you will be using in the actual event. For all you know, it will be Resistance/First Order, which can put those who don’t have them at relic levels for previous GLs at a disadvantage as they would need to relic 4 more toons for each of new GLs.

    Something to consider.

  • I would be surprised if GAS is a requirement.
  • So far, GL Luke only requires useful characters. Unless there are more reworks coming there are several bad characters needed to get GL Emperor
  • Ultra
    8541 posts Moderator
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Won’t know for two weeks. They won’t tell you early.

    They told us early if SLKR and Rey were required.

    That was different and you know it
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Consider this: These may NOT be the toons you will be using in the actual event. For all you know, it will be Resistance/First Order, which can put those who don’t have them at relic levels for previous GLs at a disadvantage as they would need to relic 4 more toons for each of new GLs.

    Something to consider.

    Toons that are reqs not being used in the event is not the same thing as toons that are not reqs being used. Something to consider.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Won’t know for two weeks. They won’t tell you early.

    They told us early if SLKR and Rey were required.

    That was different and you know it

    Yes and no. The JKL event ends on the 20th. If they tell us on the 23rd that JKL is required for SEE then I can’t get the emperor until after the next JKL event. On the other hand, if I get JKL now in expectation of this requirement, and it turns out that he’s not required then I would have spent too much gear on getting JKL to get SEE.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Consider this: These may NOT be the toons you will be using in the actual event. For all you know, it will be Resistance/First Order, which can put those who don’t have them at relic levels for previous GLs at a disadvantage as they would need to relic 4 more toons for each of new GLs.

    Something to consider.

    Toons that are reqs not being used in the event is not the same thing as toons that are not reqs being used. Something to consider.

    Yeah, this. I'm pretty sure it you were required to use certain toons, they'd be included in the list of "requirements", since...you know... that's actually the word.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So far the Luke requirements are much easier, but they are also much more useful. There’s not a bad character there. Palpatine has easier farms, but who actually wants to gear up Royal Guard, Sidious, Maul, etc?

    People who like those characters. Remember that GAC "specific" accounts aren't the only types of accounts in this game. Let people farm and play the way they want and as a group lets quit criticizing anyone who isn't playing this game solely to do well in GAC. Maul and Savage are actually quite useful in the Geo TB

    It’s was a rhetorical question, and I’m pretty sure everybody understood the meaning, and it wasn’t to criticize the way anyone plays the game. Go after GML and even though it requires harder to obtain characters, you get stronger characters out of it along the way.

    And just to be completely clear, yes, it’s too soon to pass any judgement because we don’t know the final requirements.
  • So are we going to speed up JKL to unlock anytime?

    That said.... thank you for putting him in journey guide CG.

    Next time dont forget that step
  • I really dont understand the anger and negative comments here ... there is no RULE that GL requirement should be exactly as difficult ... if you think it's hard go for the other characters ...
  • If JKL isn't needed for Pappa Palps as well, GAS will be needed for him for sure.
  • Nihilus85 wrote: »
    I really dont understand the anger and negative comments here ... there is no RULE that GL requirement should be exactly as difficult ... if you think it's hard go for the other characters ...

    you mean players shouldnt express their opinion? people have diff ideas, thats whats the forum for, to talk about it
Sign In or Register to comment.