Before the cap raise, some F2P goodness

Replies

• InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "I'm f2p I only spent this much $$$"
    No, you're an unintelligent being who needs to learn what 'free' means.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I just don't see a large difference vs pure ftp and ftp (10 bucks spent). The game itself is worth a 10 dollar investment.

I've spent 10 bucks, the lame greedo starter box and the first crystal subscription, and I have a similar roster, probably a little better, compared to the op.

It is very possible to have a solid roster with little investment. I don't pay money for refreshes and have never purchased a chrom package using money.

Instead of making a semantics argument, applaud the op for his/her due diligence and getting a competitive squad with such a minuscule investment into this game.

Patience is integral to the successful f2p. Even if it's 10$ ftp.
  • Options
    Dropping $10 on it still makes him free enough to pay. Getting Dooku though is outright cheating :) I do have a FTP account on Android, paid account on iOS and not having Dooku is freaking SO hard in this game.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    end november player near ftp ( dooku starter pack and a 21 days pack)
    everyday i hit no.1 at cost of 50 or 150 gem
    he is not lying.

e7lcmf.png
    257okg6.png
    30keh01.png
    2dhfio2.png
    11ghk43.png
    16kav0h.jpg
    b7xsu8.png
    2da0q5w.jpg
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    Options
    P2p means pay to play. If I recall no one pays to play they choose to buy thing that don't affect whether or not you can play. So technically we are all f2p because this game is free. :smiley:
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Alugard wrote: »
    P2p means pay to play. If I recall no one pays to play they choose to buy thing that don't affect whether or not you can play. So technically we are all f2p because this game is free. :smiley:

Well technically I didn't kill him: It was the sharpness of the knife.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Alugard wrote: »

Well technically I didn't kill him: It was the sharpness of the knife.

Clearly the manufacturer of knives is to blame.
  • Options
    Either you are a virgin or you are not a Virgin.

There is no almost.
  • Options
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Either you are a virgin or you are not a Virgin.

There is no almost.

Hahaha <3
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    I don't know why people find this to be so unbelievable that he's F2P with a tiny bit of spending?

I've been playing since early February and am 100% F2P. I'll hit level 70 tomorrow and so far I have 21 toons. 5 of them are at 7* with a few more just a couple of days away. By the end of April I'll have 10 7* toons, maybe more.

I'm sitting on 65k Ally Points. Over 2k SIMs (wish there was another use for these).

I farm close to 5m credits each week.

My best finish in arena has been almost 50. If I can manage to break into the top 50 or better, my farming will be expedited even more (him being in the #1 area is a huge boost to farming). But I'm not willing to use crystals arena refreshes so I'll be where I am until I can hit the new cap.

As a F2P, how do you have over 2k SIMs?

I run most battles on auto when farming to try and get those 20 ally points (which is why I have 65k of those; I get almost 2k a day). I have a desk job that allows me to tap a button every few minutes :P I use SIMs only once in a while when I don't have time to auto but still want to finish up my energy for the day.

You're not a F2P. Keep trying though...
  • Options
    The giveaway is the number of cantina tokens needed.

And please... a f2p get rank one everyday from the start. Sure unless you have a less common time zone.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    I don't know why people find this to be so unbelievable that he's F2P with a tiny bit of spending?

I've been playing since early February and am 100% F2P. I'll hit level 70 tomorrow and so far I have 21 toons. 5 of them are at 7* with a few more just a couple of days away. By the end of April I'll have 10 7* toons, maybe more.

I'm sitting on 65k Ally Points. Over 2k SIMs (wish there was another use for these).

I farm close to 5m credits each week.

My best finish in arena has been almost 50. If I can manage to break into the top 50 or better, my farming will be expedited even more (him being in the #1 area is a huge boost to farming). But I'm not willing to use crystals arena refreshes so I'll be where I am until I can hit the new cap.

As a F2P, how do you have over 2k SIMs?

I run most battles on auto when farming to try and get those 20 ally points (which is why I have 65k of those; I get almost 2k a day). I have a desk job that allows me to tap a button every few minutes :P I use SIMs only once in a while when I don't have time to auto but still want to finish up my energy for the day.

You're not a F2P. Keep trying though...

Za? Why am I not F2P? Are you the benchmark for what's possible and anything beyond is a lie? I like doing a lot of research into whatever I'm interested in to maximize things. More so than vast majority of players. What about what I said makes you think it's not possible?

I'm F2P in all games I play. I like the challenge of rising to the top without paying in to boost. It's sweeter for me to work for something than get instant gratification.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • eyfron
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Guys you're all crazy, im 100% f2p and i have more than 1.2k sim tickets.
    Theres no competition on my time zone and i can get top 1 pretty easy due that fact, but the thing is, with 50/50/100 normal energy refreshs + 100/200 cantina refreshs/day is not that hard to get 2k sim tickets...
    And I have 8 chars at 7* + im hoarding my tokens (29k gw + 30k arena + 10k cantina right now), on top of that im a mid dec player, so no ts is not lying.
    ID:Maxmoff
    Ally Code: 123-286-337
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    oops my bad, yep i have 12 only 7* lol. But whatever i only spent $10.. and im happy about it. Whatever you like to call me F2P or P2P.
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No one cares abt Sim tickets.

Its the number of mostly cantina token toons

And of cos..

The "i bought the dooku pack and crystal subscription" that totally made no difference compared to an actual f2p who didn't spend a cent.

An early dooku and crystal subscription made no difference...

O rly?

• Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    didn't think the game was out that long

wondering why you haven't filled in the gear slots with the green+?

Late november, what is the point to fill slots if its only 1 more? I have many greens but it will not make a bit of difference, would rather wait until another lower level player can use that gear piece, my 7 stars won't affect offense at all..

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I still say ****, I play every day, I have been playing 30 days MORE than you, I refresh spend credits but you are getting maybe another 100 crystals more than me, and you have 11 MAX stars.. and I have 4.. you expect us to believe that THIS is 60 days work for FREE?

B - S, don't care WHAT you say you are NOT F2P doesn't matter how many refreshes and energy you get a day.. we ALL get the same you play your right away I save mine up, doesn't matter if you use up the energy so it doesn't go over the limit it does not matter.

I do NOT believe this is F2P.. maybe you took over this account from ANOTHER player.. as F2P since but this account is NOT 100% F2P, completely BOGUS.

Kylo is not farmable.. he is a purchase pack for one...
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    I still say ****, I play every day, I have been playing 30 days MORE than you, I refresh spend credits but you are getting maybe another 100 crystals more than me, and you have 11 MAX stars.. and I have 4.. you expect us to believe that THIS is 60 days work for FREE?

B - S, don't care WHAT you say you are NOT F2P doesn't matter how many refreshes and energy you get a day.. we ALL get the same you play your right away I save mine up, doesn't matter if you use up the energy so it doesn't go over the limit it does not matter.

I do NOT believe this is F2P.. maybe you took over this account from ANOTHER player.. as F2P since but this account is NOT 100% F2P, completely BOGUS.

You've been playing sense January and only have 4 max star toons? You're not maximizing well. I have 5 full star toons and I've been playing since early February. I'll have several more in a matter of days.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Actually, Since the level 70 patch (I think) Kylo has had two cantina nodes, he is very farmable.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    poe, qgj, asoha, and daka with so many stars as f2p. that is a lot of cantina tokens. didn't think the game was out that long

@lunarwolf
    Let me give you some tips. Poe, QGJ, daka, asoha can get to 7* from cantina shipment. without refresh take around 132days, with 1 refresh take around 66days. Also you can pull those card from Bronzium pack (which i did from Daka), also EA gave everyone a POE 3* for every IOS User, android user got Phasma 3*.

@Jedi_Yoda
    For cantina shipments to get 7* you need 330shards which need 66shipments. If you refresh each day you get that in 66days.
    GW = 22days if you complete it everyday. I get 15shard per day.
    Arena = 26-33days(depend on your rank) I get 10shards per day. i usually rank in top 20. I used to be in top 100.

FYI kylo is farmable in cantina. are you playing the same game as me?

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    poe, qgj, asoha, and daka with so many stars as f2p. that is a lot of cantina tokens. didn't think the game was out that long

@lunarwolf
    Let me give you some tips. Poe, QGJ, daka, asoha can get to 7* from cantina shipment.

@Jedi_Yoda
    For cantina shipments to get 7* you need 330shards which need 66shipments. If you refresh each day you get that in 66days.
    Arena = 26-33days(depend on your rank) I get 10shards per day. i usually rank in top 20. I used to be in top 100.

1. Sure, Poe, QGJ, Daka and Ashoka can get to 7* per cantina shipment.
    2. It takes 66 days EACH for them to get to 7* using that method (one refresh) or 33 days each for two shipments -The game hasn't been out 8 months...

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

You've been playing sense January and only have 4 max star toons? You're not maximizing well. I have 5 full star toons and I've been playing since early February. I'll have several more in a matter of days.

it's spelled S-I-N-C-E, not sense.. unless you don't have?

Yea I am not the one bragging that he is F2P, and you have 5 it's not 11 is it? So what is your point?!?!?!

also when I say MAX I mean MAX, abilities, gear AND stars.. not just 7 stars just for the sake of saying you have a 7 * toon..

And when did I invite your opinion about HOW I play? I didn't say I was better ALL I said is he is *NOT* F2P 11 7* toons in 60 days.. that's ALL I said..
  • Options
    I am F2P who started playing on late November.

qRiXft5.png

I figured out that is better for me to keep my toons at 6*, doing it I will have more options when they change the meta. Right now I am working on daka, doku, rey, rg, nute gunray and resistance pilot.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Actually, Since the level 70 patch (I think) Kylo has had two cantina nodes, he is very farmable.

Since the patch, and when was that....
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    eyfron wrote: »
    Guys you're all crazy, im 100% f2p and i have more than 1.2k sim tickets.
    Theres no competition on my time zone and i can get top 1 pretty easy due that fact, but the thing is, with 50/50/100 normal energy refreshs + 100/200 cantina refreshs/day is not that hard to get 2k sim tickets...
    And I have 8 chars at 7* + im hoarding my tokens (29k gw + 30k arena + 10k cantina right now), on top of that im a mid dec player, so no ts is not lying.

OK so lets invoke some logic here.. he is not lying..

hm.. ok so he has been playing SINCE early FEB, not Dec like you, that's 45 days head start YOU have.

Got it?

Now you have 8 stars he has 11.. why don't you have 14 7* by that logic, hmmm?

Yeah don't see any evidence to the contrary, stop protecting someone when you are NOT looking at ALL the facts...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Since the patch, and when was that....

2 months ago. It is very easy to farm a cantina toon to 7* if you buy 2 refreshes daily. I have been farming dooku for a couple weeks now and I have 157/50 (not activated). I average roughly 8-12 shards per day.
  • Options
    Hey congrats!

@HugeJazz , You are not the F2P vs P2P police, if you want to attack people go to Hello Kitty World forums. :/
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@lunarwolf
    Let me give you some tips. Poe, QGJ, daka, asoha can get to 7* from cantina shipment.

@Jedi_Yoda

2. It takes 66 days EACH for them to get to 7* using that method (one refresh) or 33 days each for two shipments -The game hasn't been out 8 months...

@RAYRAY you know you can farm cantina shipment, arena shipment, GW separated? What do you dont understand?

I got a 4* daka from Bronzium pack and now it was 7*, I got Poe to 7* because i got a free 3* Poe from EA. Overall i got Two 7* from Cantina shipment. I have been playing this game since Dec 1. It just past 4month.

@Jedi_Yoda it depend, some ppl didnt complete GW make a huge difference. I got Lum, Poggle, Phasma, IG-86 to 7* from GW.

ALso ARena i used to get 2 shipment/10shards since im in 20-50ranks.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

If you have only 4 max toons and you started 30 days earlier, than you are not doing it right.

Try not to get so defensive about players who know how to stretch their resources. Ask questions or read threads and you will be able to have the same character assets we do.

I have 15 x lvl 70 toons of which 7 are 7* toons the rest are 5 or 6*s. I have 11mil credits remaining. I play everyday. I use the 100/200 cantina refreshes. I use the 50/50/100 energy refreshes. This is sustainable with doing dailies and achieving at least 2nd place in arena. My server is from mid December. It takes time, but it is not impossible.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@lunarwolf

@Jedi_Yoda

@RAYRAY you know you can farm cantina shipment, arena shipment, GW separated? What do you dont understand?

I got a 4* daka from Bronzium pack and now it was 7*, I got Poe to 7* because i got a free 3* Poe from EA. Overall i got Two 7* from Cantina shipment. I have been playing this game since Dec 1. It just past 4month.

I get that. But POE, QGJ, Daka and Ashoka can't be farmed in arena or gw. I am not sure what your point is.

ETA: I don't give a rat's A$$ if the op is FTP or PTP. I was just responding to the "you get a 7* toon in 66 shipments" and just saying that you can't farm all 4 of them at once.