Swgoh Riddles

Replies

  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Spare parts do I sell,
    And much more as well.
    Inside my fortress, we may have what you need,
    If you have what we want, and we shall all succeed.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Unkar Plut
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Unkar Plut

    No
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Jawas
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    Jawas
    My guess too
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Jawas
    Yes. Congratulations
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Kenobi
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Star_Vel53 wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Kenobi

    No, but good guess
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Boba Fett
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Boba Fett

    No. Keep trying.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Krennic?
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Krennic?

    No
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Han Solo
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    Once, I believed I was destined for greatness,
    But after I was sabotaged, it seemed I was destined for less.
    The saboteur went on to have galactic renown,
    And I was left on a world of sand and stone.

    Han Solo

    No as well
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • darth maul
  • Sebulba
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Hazhivo wrote: »
    darth maul
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Sebulba

    No to both
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • R5D4
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    R5D4

    Yes
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    I’m found in ruins, water, and even your ship,
    But try to find me, and through your fingers I’ll slip.
    But you’d better move quick when I’m found,
    Come to close, and you’ll be drowned.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »
    I’m found in ruins, water, and even your ship,
    But try to find me, and through your fingers I’ll slip.
    But you’d better move quick when I’m found,
    Come to close, and you’ll be drowned.

    Omi the Dianoga.
  • Hazhivo
    16 posts Member
    I once hunted a group of six,
    They always escaped with too many tricks.
    After meeting one face to face,
    I realized that it was my place.
    I fed the six lots of info,
    I was caught, but I escaped though.
  • Hazhivo wrote: »
    I once hunted a group of six,
    They always escaped with too many tricks.
    After meeting one face to face,
    I realized that it was my place.
    I fed the six lots of info,
    I was caught, but I escaped though.

    Kallus
  • Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Hazhivo wrote: »
    I once hunted a group of six,
    They always escaped with too many tricks.
    After meeting one face to face,
    I realized that it was my place.
    I fed the six lots of info,
    I was caught, but I escaped though.

    Kallus

    Definetly.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Hazhivo
    16 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Hazhivo wrote: »
    I once hunted a group of six,
    They always escaped with too many tricks.
    After meeting one face to face,
    I realized that it was my place.
    I fed the six lots of info,
    I was caught, but I escaped though.

    Kallus

    yep, too easy right?
  • Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    Hazhivo wrote: »
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Hazhivo wrote: »
    I once hunted a group of six,
    They always escaped with too many tricks.
    After meeting one face to face,
    I realized that it was my place.
    I fed the six lots of info,
    I was caught, but I escaped though.

    Kallus

    yep, too easy right?

    A little bit, but it still is fun.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    I’m found in ruins, water, and even your ship,
    But try to find me, and through your fingers I’ll slip.
    But you’d better move quick when I’m found,
    Come to close, and you’ll be drowned.

    Omi the Dianoga.

    Yes
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    To my enemies, I was a cruel foe,
    Crushing them with more power than they ever would know.
    I plotted against allies, my power grew,
    But my dream was usurped by one I knew.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »
    To my enemies, I was a cruel foe,
    Crushing them with more power than they ever would know.
    I plotted against allies, my power grew,
    But my dream was usurped by one I knew.

    Malek
Sign In or Register to comment.