Soft launch 10/15

Prev134
Gungnir75
718 posts Member
edited August 2017
Guess we can keep in touch here until we get some kind of in game chat.
Post edited by Gungnir75 on

Replies

• DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Olá
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
  • Options
    hey! 55 min b4 my payout ;D
  • Options
    Zlowred wrote: »

That's 10am my time, I will keep you in mind when hitting my first five in the am! Sorry if I ever knocked you back on your payout.
  • Options

Did my 5s do any good on the Dooku lead team when you fought it for 1st?

I usually have Ahsoka in that spot but I'm trying some new ideas and mixes.
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Hey there all! Mika here. Oh and btw one hour and thirty mins until my payout :D
  • Options
    So note to self...

DO NOT attempt to battle Zlowred before 11am EST.....try really, really, really hard to avoid Gungnir75 as 7pm EST approaches.

Anyone else I should be avoiding at specific times?
  • Options
    Also, I try to use less commonly seen toons as my leaders in other game modes if anyone's interested in more variety. I currently use 6* Yoda as leader for droid/bounty/ability mat battles, but could sub in 7* Luke, Fett, Rey, Mace, Koth, Dooku, Ren, Lumi.

132-357-344
  • Options
    So note to self...

DO NOT attempt to battle Zlowred before 11am EST.....try really, really, really hard to avoid Gungnir75 as 7pm EST approaches.

Anyone else I should be avoiding at specific times?

What time are you up?

Mika I will keep you in mind also
  • Options
    7pm EST....so an hour before you?
  • Options
    241-138-728

Have a few spots open if anyone wants an ally.

Run random mostly maxed non leaders for challenges. Have lots of maxed (for today) Jedi.

• Options
    got my 500 crystalls ;D
    Mika looks like your payout right after my. will keep in mind.
    looks like Gungnir and LAWS payout b4 my time.

i wounder if forum time same for everyone?
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »

Did my 5s do any good on the Dooku lead team when you fought it for 1st?

I usually have Ahsoka in that spot but I'm trying some new ideas and mixes.

Yup m8, i use dooku both in offense and defense. In offesne i dont want my QGJ to move super fast, i keep him to dispell RG's taunt, and im too lazy to swap him in and out ;)

• Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I also got my 500 crystals :)

Yeah I've been thinking that your payout time must be just before mine Zlowred. Now I know for sure.

I have to keep all you others in mind too.

I think the forum time just uses your local time. At least that's how it is for me.
  • Options
    Got my 500 crystals. Not sure what the payout time is for Juicy, but he was definitely active during my last hour.

Good luck Gungnir75
  • Options
    He has the same payout as me. Always with the sniping. Lol
    Just wish he would snipe from 3rd or second.
    I will be able to put time in at payout when time changes back to 6pm instead of 7. Have to sneak in a battle or two while working and can't play the sniping game.

On a good note I finally got my 7* Yoda !!!!!
  • Options
    Anyone interested in joining a guild?

Knights of Ren are recruiting. Just need to get line app and be an active player.

Add myself gungnir or pbaldo93 on the line app.
  • Options
    Got my 500 crystals. Not sure what the payout time is for Juicy, but he was definitely active during my last hour.

Good luck Gungnir75

Your team was on steroid dodge defense today! Went at you twice for first place.
    First round down to my Yoda your dooku.
    Dooku dodged me out.

Second battle not as bad, my qgj,Ahsoka,Lumi vs your dooku.

Dooku dodged 16 times! Not kidding at all and took out everyone. Lol
    Hating old grey beard right now
  • Options
    Hey guys Anraeth Erith here. My party time is 6pm PST.

I usually try to avoid first until my time is up.

Nice to meet you guys!
  • Options
    Anraeth erith!! Nice to meet you too!

Your team is instant death! Love it. I do appreciate you leaving spots open for us at central.
  • Options
    Hey guys Anraeth Erith here. My party time is 6pm PST.

I usually try to avoid first until my time is up.

Nice to meet you guys!

If you have the spare time and are interested in joining a guild we would love to have you at Knights of Ren
  • Options
    Sure I'll join. Do I have to do anything?

Also was wrong about 6pm PST its actually 7pm PST after the time change.

Time to go try my luck!

• Options
    Sure I'll join. Do I have to do anything?

Also was wrong about 6pm PST its actually 7pm PST after the time change.

Time to go try my luck!

At this point not yet. Just be an active player and will need line app for guild chat.
    Add pbaldo93 as a friend and tell him I sent you.

Hope to see you there

• LAWS_R4_COWARDS
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I will be able to put time in at payout when time changes back to 6pm instead of 7. Have to sneak in a battle or two while working and can't play the sniping game.

Going to the mattresses with Juice. Couldn't wait 10 minutes to let me get my #1 payout today. Will make sure to mess with him even after I'm done with my payout if I have extra battles. Got no time or use for those who don't play well with others.
    Post edited by LAWS_R4_COWARDS on
  • Options
    I think I've seen him hit everyone at prospective payouts. I know I've seen Anreath go at him pretty good for it. Not much point in sniping others pay times. I try hard not too.
    I know a lot of guys don't know who's time is who's but after all of us going day in day out its easy to figure out. Unless some just don't care.

Sorry that happened.

We'd love to have you at Knights of Ren if your interested in joining a guild.
    You would have to download line app to communicate, lots of fun guys in the guild.
  • Options

Going to the mattresses with Juice. Couldn't wait 10 minutes to let me get my #1 payout today. Will make sure to mess with him even after I'm done with my payout if I have extra battles. Got no time or use for those who don't play well with others.

Just traded spots with you. Clear path on #5 for ya!
  • Options

gonna hit him if i can.
  • Options
    I'll consider. Don't really know much about that stuff, but so long as it's not too time consuming I could check it out.

I had the pleasure of knocking Juice out of his #1 minutes before the payout. Sorry if I took the top spot away from someone else though, just figured it was my only chance to get even as there were just 5 minutes left.
  • Options
    I'll consider. Don't really know much about that stuff, but so long as it's not too time consuming I could check it out.

I had the pleasure of knocking Juice out of his #1 minutes before the payout. Sorry if I took the top spot away from someone else though, just figured it was my only chance to get even as there were just 5 minutes left.

You won't really have to put time into it at this point since there are no guild wars yet. It's just a good way to chat with others and work up strategies.

@zlowred We would like to have you too.
  • Zlowred
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Gungnir75 i attacked your squad to lock myself on #1. i can say lumi is your weak spot, consider to replace her with someone fast, or someone tanky(i mean taunt tank, like poe or RG).
  • Options
    Hey Gungnir75 i attacked your squad to lock myself on #1. i can say lumi is your weak spot, consider to replace her with someone fast, or someone tanky(i mean taunt tank, like poe or RG).

I've been working up on just that! Have Poe and RG both at 4* g8 - just not sure they are ready just yet. RG maybe, but at 4* he only has about 13k