Replies

• Yojimbo
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Madiel wrote: »
    @Gungnir75 @Yojimbo @Anraeth

Hi guys,

happy to find our shard thread!
    Well, I normally do not refresh arena as don't have time for that. But anyway sometimes cross with you.
    My payout time is CET. I know that Mika, Yojimbo and Anraeth have the same time so normally try not to attack you until top10..

Cheers

What's up madiel, anraeth and I are at 7pm pst. I think mika is 9am pst.
  • Options
    @madiel. Glad you found us...do you have the line app?
  • Options
    @Madiel

Glad you found us! If you want you can hit me up on line app.

Id. Gungnir76

I check here a couple times a week also if you want to pm on here.
  • Madiel
    33 posts Member
    Options
    @Yojimbo

hey, thanks for letting me know! I saw you battling several times close to my payout time, therefore was under impression we were in the same timezone. OK, I guess Mika and me still share the same zone. Payout was 9AM PST before switch to daylight, now it´s 10AM.
  • Madiel
    33 posts Member
    Options
    @truth2500
    Unfortunately I don't. DO you communicate there even though we are not from the same guild?

Btw, what is your shard nick?
  • Options
    @Madiel

We do all chat together on line. Truth is rangerT
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    @Madiel

Hey Madiel! Nice to meet you! I've noticed your name here on the forums before and wondered if it was you or not. Guess it was you :)

Yeah my payout time is currently 9AM PST if I'm looking at the time zone converter correctly. It was an hour earlier before the switch so I don't think we actually share our payout. You should always be an hour after me.

• Options
    Hey, everyone! If there's a LINE group for our shard, I'd love to join it and stop stepping on nearby toes. Same ID over there. Thanks!
  • Options
    Welcome pinata incoming invite
  • Options
    Hi All, Thought I'd say hello. You guys are all great competitors, too bad so many of us are on the same collection time.
  • Options
    Hey Catman welcome. When's ur pay out?
  • Options
    Hey Grizzly, It's 7 pm Mountain Time. Good to see you one the boards.
  • Options
    @AnraethErith

Mate, since we don't share the same payout time - is there really any need to attack me close to my payout?
    Yesterday I was just lucky to return 3rd place 2sec before the bell =)
  • Options
    Hey Madiel,
    Not sure if this is directed at me, but now that we're on the same page, not something you'll need to worry about from me anymore. If was me, my apologies.
    Take care,
    Catman
  • Options
    @Catman101010

No worries, sorry if my comment confused you! It was addressed to Anraeth. I noticed he was consistently attacking me right before the payout. So was wondering whether there was a reason for that...
    I typically don't have availability for the last hour battles. So the rare days when I do struggle for the high places it's really painful.

Btw, Catman, nice to see how you improve your squad. Only one week ago it was an easy battle and last one I was just lucky to win =)

Greetings from Madrid,
    Madiel
  • Options
    Hey guys tankzx here...idk if you guys are still active but was looking to see if there was a line group I could get added to. I would like to coordinate so I'm not messing anyone else while I'm pushing for my own payout time 1900 PST
  • Options
    @Tankzzx pm sent
  • Options
    Hey guys!

I usually get my **** kicked but some of you. If there's a line group I would like to participate. My payout time is 9 am PST.
  • Options
    My how time flies. Been a year since we put it all together
  • Options
    @LAWS_R4_COWARDS we have missed you ! Get back on Line
  • Options
    Curious who I should be looking out for if any sees this let me know. I'm the one running nightsisters.
  • Options
    I’m also in this shard, if I can possibly have a line invite as well ID teleport2u
  • Options
    I’m also in this shard, if I can possibly have a line invite as well ID teleport2u

I never got a hold of anyone.