Soft launch 10/15

Replies

• Options
    @LeoRavus

Not sure if you knew we were all here
  • Options
    @Zlowred

Thinking about trying Anakin too until my Rey is ready. She is a ways off - 82 shards , pretty sure I have all of her gear ready for when I activate though.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we're all on the same server. My rank fell above 100 today but I haven't been focusing on the arena much with my race for Barris. Need to start doing a daily refresh.

Has anyone had luck with a 6* Yoda in the arena?
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Looks like we're all on the same server. My rank fell above 100 today but I haven't been focusing on the arena much with my race for Barris. Need to start doing a daily refresh.

Has anyone had luck with a 6* Yoda in the arena?

I was using Yoda 6* for weeks. He did just fine. 7 is better but it's the utilities he has that makes it work.
  • Options
    Does anyone have an idea when Wild Dog's payout is?
  • Options
    I used to think it was same as mine but I'm not really sure at this point. I've seen him go for first after zlowred a lot and also moving up at your time and mine.
  • Options
    @Gungnir75 im working on RG and RP now, going for anakin then im done with bariss 7*
    i cant use line app, but i will gladly join your guild then/if they add ingame support for it -)
  • Options
    @Zlowred

Love how well RP works with dooku and Yoda.
    I've been farming on Royal Guard for ever..... Get the worst drops, but only another week or so before he hits 5.

Anakin was a hard farm too, 2 1/2 months for me to get 6* and 26 shards. He is lots of fun but doesn't fit my team at the moment. Maybe once I get qgj to 72 I'll try running my Jedi again.
  • LAWS_R4_COWARDS
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sure I'll join. Do I have to do anything?

Also was wrong about 6pm PST its actually 7pm PST after the time change.

Time to go try my luck!

-Gungnir1976/Anraeth Erith

I've got a couple spare arena battles tonight, so I'll do my best to try and block for you guys as we approach your 7pm CST/PST payout times. Good luck.
  • Options
    Sweet thanks man! I'll try to repay the favor.
  • Options
    @LAWS_R4_COWARDS

Ty have and will return!
  • Zlowred
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds coming!
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. I don't usually like guild stuff in games because raids take so much of your time and you have to be online at certain times. Hopefully it's different here.

*rant* I'm going to miss 7* Yoda again. The event was one week too soon so I'm going to be missing about 20 Ahsoka shards when it ends. Oh well, at least my Barriss will be done by next time and it's going to be easier with her.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mika wrote: »
    Yep. I don't usually like guild stuff in games because raids take so much of your time and you have to be online at certain times. Hopefully it's different here.

*rant* I'm going to miss 7* Yoda again. The event was one week too soon so I'm going to be missing about 20 Ahsoka shards when it ends. Oh well, at least my Barriss will be done by next time and it's going to be easier with her.

Same here. At least I'll be able to get 6* tonight. Farming Barriss for next time.

I just hope they don't scale Yoda up because of the level cap increase. If not we won't have it as hard as others next month.
  • Options
    Sweet thanks man! I'll try to repay the favor.

Thanks! I would certainly appreciate the kind gesture, but I'm a 7pm EST payout so please only attempt at your own discretion.

May not make too much sense to block if you still need to climb for your own payout a few hours later.
  • Options
    @Zlowred @LAWS_R4_COWARDS @AnraethErith @Mika @LeoRavus @DeNiro
    Offer still open if you want to join a guild. Filling up fast though.
    Hit up @Baldo for more info if you guys want in. We would love to have you guys.
  • Options
    Anyone have trouble with wild dog today? I couldn't get any luck, all dodges then splat!
  • Options
    Haven't had a match against the Dog today, but he's one of the few players I can't always gaurentee a victory against.

Juice is driving me crazy though. It seems like he has no clue he's wasting crystals to constantly stay in the top 10 even when it's not his payout time. Heaven help him if he ever makes it into this thread.
  • Options
    He broke out a RG today. Hard fight, that one.
    Looks like juice has his eye on your payout today........ I spend a bit of crystals to stay in top ten. Always refresh once sometimes twice if I'm practicing. Seems like juice may go for a lot more.

• Options
    He's welcome to waste his time and try, but it won't do him any good ;)
  • Options
    @LAWS_R4_COWARDS surprised I got first. App crashed on me at 6min to close just as I was about to lock in. Was shocked when it finally loaded back up with 13s left and still # 1. have to wonder if my competition was locked up...........
  • Options
    @Zlowred I wasn't paying attention to the squad change earlier when I was ranking up. Realized it was your team too late. I didn't knock you out of payout did I ? Not sure what the time was. Very sorry if I messed you up.
  • Options
    Wild Dog is one of the few guys that haven't accepted my friend invite, so I don't like him haha.

Anyone in this thread at my payout time 7 PST?
  • Zlowred
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Gungnir75 its ok -) my payout was two and half hours ago. just have some spare games and trying to move ekul as far as possible, he droped me few days ago, tho it was not his payout time obviuos. so now he's my enemy № 1-)

im looking forward to join your guild btw -)
  • Options
    He was one of my allies in the beginning but dropped me at some point. I've sent dog a request several times since but he never takes it.
    I'm not sure you have any competition At your payout that's ranked high enough to challenge you. Though it looks like some mean teams are pushing up.

And your team is not easy to beat either. One bad move and its lights out. Lol
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Ekul was messing with me as well so I usually try to hit him back when I get the chance.

I've sent Baldo a message and mentioned your name. Should be fun!

• DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    @Zlowred @LAWS_R4_COWARDS @AnraethErith @Mika @LeoRavus @DeNiro
    Offer still open if you want to join a guild. Filling up fast though.
    Hit up @Baldo for more info if you guys want in. We would love to have you guys.

I'm already in, thanks for the advice ;D
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
  • Options
    I have no idea what I'm doing on this Line app or if I added people correctly, but I just set my ID to laws_r4_cowards
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options
    My ID in the Line: robertdenirobr

With an atomic bomb as my profile picture
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
  • Options
    @LAWS_R4_COWARDS @DeNiro
    I'll add you guys