New GL speculation

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    Starslayer:
    Armor shred on basic would be a GL-like skill.

Or, and hear me out because this might blow your mind, maybe there could be a thing where the average power level of new characters is higher than the average power level of old characters to keep people chasing the newest thing, and without 500-level speed and 6 zetas and an ultimate, the Armor shred would be pretty awesome, like an inch or two out in front of what past legendaries could do, but not GL level.

We could even give a name to the phenomenon, like "level up" or "power boost" or something.
  • Options
    Starslayer:

Or, and hear me out because this might blow your mind, maybe there could be a thing where the average power level of new characters is higher than the average power level of old characters to keep people chasing the newest thing, and without 500-level speed and 6 zetas and an ultimate, the Armor shred would be pretty awesome, like an inch or two out in front of what past legendaries could do, but not GL level.

We could even give a name to the phenomenon, like "level up" or "power boost" or something.

Yh good idea. I'd say Amour Shred on basic is still too OP. Unless it's like Armour Shred for 3-5 turns or 60% chance. Or special with 2 turn cooldown. And maybe more transformations but not GL lvl. Like maybe he gains x offence and a few abilities switch when he:

1) gains signet
    2) gains jetpack
    3) takes off helmet
    4) gains Darksaber

these have to be charged, like ultimates on GLs, but faster and some can be toggled like CLS with Call to Action switching from defensive to offensive
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Starslayer:

As if there wasn't enough power creep already. Also, there is a reason why long-running games usually try pretty hard to keep the power creep in check, not further encourage it.
  • Options
    what about mandos spear?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    what about mandos spear?

Yeah, jetpack+spear could be a new version.
    Looking forward to the "The mandalorian (dancing with the Banthas)" version, a non-fighting hermit yoda type character with 'Drink Tusken Ale" as a special skill.

Maybe the GL Mando will need 14 Mandos relic'd as prerequisites.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    what about mandos spear?

Looking forward to the "The mandalorian (dancing with the Banthas)" version, a non-fighting hermit yoda type character with 'Drink Tusken Ale" as a special skill.

Where’s this Mando from?? Or is it a joke?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Honestly if CG is smart about this game will keep on running for years to come, keep the rock paper scissors going for the GL'S all being equal and have 1 GL for each faction, then they can just keep adding other factions to the game.

We got tons of reserve characters just sitting on the bench, just look at the SWTOR tons of top tier characters in that one game, from that one game we can get 3 different mandalorian factions, 3 different sith empire factions, 2 galactic Republic factions, then there is the eternal empire, multiple underworld factions, and we haven't even touched the other games like the republic commando.

Again as long as all the Galactic Legend's remain on the same power level and there isn't a gap between them, the game will live on for a long long time.
  • Options
    9n1flv7egd7c.jpeg

We still need this ahsoka in the game
  • Options
    Live-acton Ahsoka would be nice.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    what about mandos spear?

Where’s this Mando from?? Or is it a joke?

Season 2 Episode 1, when Mando, who 'speaks' Tusken, introduce the Marshall to the natives and they smoke peace pipe, I mean drink peace goo together.
  • Options
    im still waiting for 2 more tuskens so I can complete my squad
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”