GC 2/28

Prev13
Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited March 2021
s1en5lm346x9.jpg
Got every feat, even managed to do all of the battles with my IMP trooper (except 7) rcn1q39q09oo.jpg
But still didn't qualify for the last box, not cool man
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    How fast is your Gideon? My troopers are all relic but remodding Gideon to move first (344 didn’t go first, 372 did) helped.

Also, what did you use for evade, kill 3 at a time? I’ve only tried kill 3 at a time once with SLKR, didn’t pull it off but I assume I could if I kept trying.
  • Options
    Oh yeah oh yeah who just beat this mission with garbage gear and stars? This guy
    avvscgzkj32g.jpg
    zsp25fkmdusk.jpg
    ke4oc59vbywv.jpg
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    How fast is your Gideon? My troopers are all relic but remodding Gideon to move first (344 didn’t go first, 372 did) helped.

Also, what did you use for evade, kill 3 at a time? I’ve only tried kill 3 at a time once with SLKR, didn’t pull it off but I assume I could if I kept trying.

My slkr did it for me, the trick for me was to increase the protection of Gideon and range so they wouldn't get one shot, then the rest was cake walk.
    325 on Gideon
    Oh for evade I used, padme, gas, ani, GK, GM yoda
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Gas did kill 3 at a time for me...maybe by luck. I brought them down to only health under jml lead, gas nuked them. Any aoe can work the same if you wear them down first.
  • Options
    This event is once again overly-tested.

Like for example I simply love how JKR-s leadership "General" does not reduce the max health of the enemy with protection up.

No, there is no resist either, before some smart person shows up. There is simply no attempt to reduce the max health.

wHy DoNt YoU dO sOmE tHEoRyCrAfTiNg?
  • Options
    For evade, I suggest you use Padme-L Galrep lineup including GK and GMY. Probably there are lots of viable solutions.
  • Options
    Anyone tested out what speed is needed to go first? Figure I’d ask here first before doing the remodding musical chairs.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »

Like for example I simply love how JKR-s leadership "General" does not reduce the max health of the enemy with protection up.

No, there is no resist either, before some smart person shows up. There is simply no attempt to reduce the max health.

Bonus protection =/= protection up
  • Options

Omg, everyone is a raidboss..... Nvm
  • Options
    MikKro wrote: »

sqkwg31omx33.jpg

I think it actually is.........
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options

sqkwg31omx33.jpg

I think it actually is.........

But it isn't

This is
    fuhysjtp1eaa.png
    5kuzvj65apdn.png
  • Options
    Well, absolutely not. I suggest you try and attack bastila-L jedi with revan-L jedi, you might actually see some resist, or health reduction.

Max HP cannot be reduced here, bc everyone is raidboss, and general doesnt work against them, and i did miss this detail at first.

But have it your way, prot up is not bonus prot, have a nice day
  • Options
    No you can't reduce max health with jkr against bastila, neither can you against padme
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Well, absolutely not. I suggest you try and attack bastila-L jedi with revan-L jedi, you might actually see some resist, or health reduction.

Max HP cannot be reduced here, bc everyone is raidboss, and general doesnt work against them, and i did miss this detail at first.

This helps?

562x7b35n4h4.jpg
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    No you can't reduce max health with jkr against bastila, neither can you against padme

Yeah it seems, so indeed. Actually, I learned something new today. Doesnt make much sense imo, but at least i stand corrected. Thank you.
  • Options

This helps?

562x7b35n4h4.jpg

Yes, thank you. The description did confuse me, and I had some false memories as well.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Obi lead with jml solved the avoid feat easily for me as well.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Won't get red crate with only g10-12 Troopers so I'll take gold runner-up.

3 at a time: SLKR
    Evade: JKL Jedi with Hermit and GMY. Plenty of dodge.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    OP: NOT COOL MAN
    OP: Beats it two posts later

Ok
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Anyone tested out what speed is needed to go first? Figure I’d ask here first before doing the remodding musical chairs.

To answer myself I think the armorer got a speed of around 360. So remodding is needed for me.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Got my gold box, screw the rest. There is too much on my plate right now to relic troopers.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    You don’t need to relic troopers. I just did it with these guys
    1ua7u9wo60xx.jpeg
    Didn’t even bother remod in the end, just had to restart a few times after initial onslaught

Followed this guide
    https://youtu.be/d4m14fU4MSA
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Got my gold box, screw the rest. There is too much on my plate right now to relic troopers.

You just need Gideon on g12 to have access to sliced mods and preferably some g12+ pieces.

My troopers are g13 Piett, DT and g12 Gideon, Starck, Range, Veers (replaced DT with Gideon) and it felt like overkill alrdy (I think someone in Skelturix discord posted a screenshot of g8-10 troopers, not sure if it was t6 or t7). Gideon is the key.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Mine are not even at that level, with Piett and Range practically ungeared. Gold box is fine for me now.
  • Options
    My Gideon was gear IV unmodded but had the zeta. No need to invest too much
  • Options
    In theory I guess you just need one imp trooper to be geared and modded enough to take Jangos first hit without dying as he will prevent revive. Then Piett will go and the turn meter train is rolling.
    If Jango goes for a squishy trooper or uses burn it’s restart time.
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like the GC difficulty scaling is still a galactic joke. I cant beat tier 5 with a relic 6 GAS. A supposedly all g13 team with not 1 relic applied, on top of them all having a rediculous speed. A team that no one can actually get to work with the versions that we have available. I actually farm mods, so i cant imagine what this game mode is like for the majority of players who dont put any significant time in to mods. Trash rewards, not an enjoyable experience, i think im going to quit doing them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    dardar299 wrote: »
    Anyone else feel like the GC difficulty scaling is still a galactic joke. I cant beat tier 5 with a relic 6 GAS. A supposedly all g13 team with not 1 relic applied, on top of them all having a rediculous speed. A team that no one can actually get to work with the versions that we have available. I actually farm mods, so i cant imagine what this game mode is like for the majority of players who dont put any significant time in to mods. Trash rewards, not an enjoyable experience, i think im going to quit doing them.

Have you tried other teams?

The "difficulty" is part of the puzzle, not every team is meant to win the event. People are beating this without relics, but using a team that fits the challenge.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Ok

It's not cool because it didn't matter if you had accomplished every feat except 1, it is designed to not give u the last crate
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Ok

It's not cool because it didn't matter if you had accomplished every feat except 1, it is designed to not give u the last crate
    And that's perfectly fine. If you want max rewards, complete the feats.
This discussion has been closed.