13Next

Replies

• Options
    Well, no news this month.
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    Options
    Saxmarinio wrote: »
    As far as GLs are concerned I think the sequels are done. There's nothing left there anywhere near on par with the ones that we have already.

Nonsense. Unkar Plutt.

Basic: “One-Quarter Portion” - Heals 25% max health and protection to all allies, healing cannot be heal blocked.

...and that’s it.

What about:

"Sixty portions"

"Quiet girl"

“That’s my girl”

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!"

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Blah_Blah wrote: »
    A GL leia would be nice but idk who her counterpart will be. Maybe Snoke (even though he's just a clone of palp)?
    And also I think they'll add GL kenobi when the new series is released, not now.

I don’t think we will get 2 GLs of the same faction ever. I would guess the main ones they will want to hit are Rebel, Empire, Galactic Republic & Separatists. Maybe Mandalorian and Imperial Remnant even. That’s my thoughts. I would say don’t expect another Resistance and FO GL ever.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    Well, no news this month.

Bummer not only did CG take away all the days but Tuesday, they've now reduced March to 29 days. Is there no end to their cruelty?!?!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Maybe there could be Fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi or Mando with a darksaber, maybe a mando Journey Continues.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Fun fact, Boba's rival may be Mace Windu.
    because Windu killed his 'father', and Boba took vengeance on all Jedi after that [golden stripes]
    And after avenging Jango - he mourned him [red sripes]