Or it is good that Lumi healing over turn is possitive effect??

Prev13
Trevor
102 posts Member
edited April 2016
After level cap rise lumi healing ability is positive effect and can be removed by QGJ who is giving positive Offense up. On offence in Arena it isn't big deal as QGJ will die one of first but at defense Lumi is nerfed as Al is not focusing on QGJ.
Meta is going to change soon maybe healers will have better role in arena team, and Lumi as best of them deserved nerf but i don't see reasons why QGJ should get better he has assist( only 2 turn cooldown) and positive effect remover with offence up for team and leader ability who gives speed. Maybe speed won't mater in new Meta but i doubt.

Situation as it is now rised me question why leader abilities stayed as invisible effects? If those were positive effects as well then this would be great fot Asajj( i don' t know every toon )

Ps rewrited descrition because Finn has also heal over turn i never seen this althought He is outside Meta so hadn't any need to use him. That is why i tought this was nerf only for Lumi at begining, and buff for QGJ

Post edited by Trevor on

Or it is good that Lumi healing over turn is possitive effect?? 122 votes

Yes it was about the time to nerf heal over turns
7%
slmcmrPadmedmc97ThymosAllathairZemynSpart4n_AngelModeratusImperialisKyle_Ron 9 votes
No there is others toons OP
54%
HyperalloySarcodinoBahnurPreemo_Maginbleeaauuhdogwelder79DanixBalbesCartoniharryscott0benacrowKAULIunit900000GiranKenorBaldoRedSixOmnirhyzeRaventrobWill_CocishugeCyclops 66 votes
Time will show with new changes to meta comming soon
26%
StevoVarliedano7591comandabenwikking4uMcPot45Calus_78Beermoose_606Megadeth3700StefchouStarrunnerCurryforthreeGiodude2000KingOfLosingRAYRAYZogganeyfronToukaiMazurkaSpaceCowboy 32 votes
Other
12%
HuitzyDarthbanestupidfatfoolMittenskozakjanosHaloWars29NaurosxSkandarGraunxJohnnyudesStarjumperQleakItsJarJarBinkzWaz675Chicken_nugget_ninjaZaKent 15 votes

Replies

• OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    Joda. <,<
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    It wasn't OP, but now it works similarly to DoT, which makes sense. There should be no "secret" buffs like this.
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Thing i dont like with this that heal over time doesnt affect now those who has healing imunity even if it is 2 turn heal
    2nd thing i dont like it buffs qgj specal abilty

But as it affects only one heal over time it not as huge lost but i dont want to see QGJ offence up after removing heal over time
    At least Joda can t take it and share :)
  • Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    I think it's normal.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Another spell to buff qgj and the rest.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    You can remove heal over time now? Why would they do this?
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Mace removed in Yoda event Lumi heal but it is only one character maybe asajj got huge advantage now against Lumi teams
  • ModeratusImperialis
    353 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes it was about the time to nerf heal over turns
    I think it's okay and I run her in Arena and GW and have since I got her. Now it's less of a no brainer for me to use her in my current set up. Making it dispellable seems fine and dandy to me.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Are we actually sure the heal over time has been changed?

The change might be that now it displays.

If master yoda taught me anything, it's that there were abilities being altered or stolen without a display.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I think it makes sense from game mechanics view so that's good.

It also makes a strong charactor (tier 1 arena with RG) A little worse. Not sure that it will change me having Lumi on the arena team though.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be a problem if the ubiquitous QGJ didn't use buffs as offence up fruit. It extends his power too far.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder if Yoda can steal it. And if QGJ can dispell it.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    It doesn't bother me cause nobody really lasted long enough for the HOT to matter. The only thing it does is give QGJ another way to give offense to the team
  • Options
    Yes, it is now dispellable. It said so in the update notes.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    When playing gw earlier. Yoda didn't steal it but it did buff QGJ.

Although yoda is odd he quite often steals abilities which went there.
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    It doesn't bother me cause nobody really lasted long enough for the HOT to matter. The only thing it does is give QGJ another way to give offense to the team

QGJ worries me but maybe it doesnt matter on offense as he is one of prime targets but at defense i can see a problem now
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    I am using QGJ and i don t like this change
  • tcorneliubrv
    174 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Trevor wrote: »
    After level cap rise lumi healing ability is over next turns is nerfed, because when i was fighting against joda i noticed that mace removed heal over turns with his specal

Can you try to repost this in english?
  • Options
    After level cap rise lumi healing ability is over next turns is nerfed, because when i was fighting against joda i noticed that mace removed heal over turns with his specal

The heal over time is now a buff that shows up above your characters, which means it can be removed or stolen. It's technically a nerf, but I think it's a good change. It's much more consistent with how everything else works.

• Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options

In how much languages you can speak?
    It is not my native language and i dont think you have rights to judge me if you can get my point even if it is with mistakes

Ps I can talk in 4 and you?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I was leaning towards No but I guess Time will tell.

Lumi already has a big disavantage. She has horrible Tenacity so she is stunned or loses her heal when an opposing team member sneezes. Her high damage attack and her heal over time and her ease of farming make her a mainstay on a lot of teams.

Being able to dismiss the HoT is, IMO, overkill. There are already too many times when she can't heal or when it it doesn't help (Healing Immunity placed after the initial heal).
  • Options

It is not my native language and i dont think you have rights to judge me if you can get my point even if it is with mistakes

English, Spanish, French, Italian and Romanian (native).
    I don't judge you. It's just that I don't understand what you mean.
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options

Your English is great... Just ignore him. 4 is insane--very impressive. Sadly, I only know English, Spanglish, and Google Translator... Not quite 4, but 3 for me!
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    The heal over time is now a buff that shows up above your characters, which means it can be removed or stolen. It's technically a nerf, but I think it's a good change. It's much more consistent with how everything else works.
    Thanks! :) I saw that buff icon and I was actually wonder what it's all about. But I didn't see any major change. I still like her :)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Wonder if Yoda can steal it. And if QGJ can dispell it.

Yoda cannot steal it. Tried last night in GW.

Pretty sure it can be dispelled.

I can confirm this. Yoda cannot steal it but QGJ can remove it and give OU.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    As long as Yoda can't steal it, im okay with the change. I know Asajj can dispel it. She did it to me today in GW.
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Overall it is aceptable with one exception QGJ offence up effect
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    Are we actually sure the heal over time has been changed?

The change might be that now it displays.

If master yoda taught me anything, it's that there were abilities being altered or stolen without a display.

I found yoda couldn't take the heal over time buff in the challenge, but it can be dispelled now
  • Options
    Lol, joda