Reasonable GAC feats

Replies

  • Jack1210
    747 posts Member
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.

    Nah bro I didn't backtrack, I still put my best teams on defense, I simply understood that a relic revan with gear 12 jedi can do lot better on offense then defense, and d revan can go on offense with just the sith Mara and still kill a gas in a 3vs3 while EP bastila and Malak sit on defense, this way I still ruin other people's day and still clean enough territories to earn aurodium rank and get good amounts of championship currency
    I don’t believe a word of it.

    Starting to wonder if @Kyno actually does his job anymore, literally all you tvf and few others do is come to a place where I'm posting, derail the conversation and start to come after me just because you are dying to see my account for months now. I guess from rules only apply to few and not all

    Lol man you clearly try to stir stuff up and the fact you keep dodging the question of your ally code/swgoh.gg link is pretty funny.
  • Gifafi
    5310 posts Member
    Imagine taking the time to, um, borrow a .gg lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • NicWester
    7802 posts Member
    edited April 1

    nb54sba0sbda.jpeg
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Why would 3v3 go away? It would cost them time to remove it. It’s built, it works. Play it or don’t play it. The storm trooper feat could be done if you fail a squad and probably lose the match and the points from a win. My only problem is if I stumble on a squad, it’s the lone GL left and no amount of troopers are going to beat a GL.

    It's not going away, but people that are bad at it will still complain and pout.

    People are not "bad" at 3vs3, they don't like it, different things
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Imagine taking the time to, um, borrow a .gg lol

    Nah I just did it once to mess with them, if you look at my pics u will see I'm still using the same gear BH and scoundrels

    Kinda like the guy who says “Honest occifer, I only had one drink.”
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Imagine taking the time to, um, borrow a .gg lol

    Nah I just did it once to mess with them, if you look at my pics u will see I'm still using the same gear BH and scoundrels

    Kinda like the guy who says “Honest occifer, I only had one drink.”

    Belive whatever you want mate, at the end of the day my mission is accomplished 😎👌
  • NicWester
    7802 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Imagine taking the time to, um, borrow a .gg lol

    Nah I just did it once to mess with them, if you look at my pics u will see I'm still using the same gear BH and scoundrels

    Kinda like the guy who says “Honest occifer, I only had one drink.”

    Belive whatever you want mate, at the end of the day my mission is accomplished 😎👌

    Consider better missions in the future.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Imagine taking the time to, um, borrow a .gg lol

    Nah I just did it once to mess with them, if you look at my pics u will see I'm still using the same gear BH and scoundrels

    Kinda like the guy who says “Honest occifer, I only had one drink.”

    Belive whatever you want mate, at the end of the day my mission is accomplished 😎👌

    Consider better missions in the future.

    Nah the current one is pretty fun, it makes people take the time out of their day to jump between different forum post and see what I have said and then try to use that to make me post my .gg account, it's pretty funny

  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    No one's forcing you to play 3v3. Just don't join, problem solved

    Oh my gawd, this guy is brilliant 👏 I completely forgot that the 5vs5 GAC was available for me to play right now so I could get my slicing mats for my mods and the championship store currency so I can buy some gear, how silly of me..... oh wait ✋ I can't so that because the 3vs3 GAC is only available and if I don't join it I will miss out on the rewards and won't get my prizes, so yes capital games is forcing me and many others to play the 3vs3 version instead of the 5vs5 because otherwise I will fall behind my guildmates and arena mates 😉

    Sounds like all you want is maximum reward for minimal effort then

    Nah bro something wrong with ur eyes? what I said is i want 5vs5 not 3vs3, i hit kyber every time it's a 5vs5 and I face people that got 1 more GL then I do, yet I always find a way to beat them, yet you think I want do the bare minimum and get the most rewards just because I don't like 3vs3?

    Yea lol.

    Which one is more likely? That you're capable of doing well in 3v3 but you decide to give up the top rewards in order to spite people into hating 3v3 as well? Or that you just suck at 3v3, can't be bothered to figure out how to get better, and come on the forums to whine because you can't hit kyber without putting in the effort to figure out how to improve?
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    517 posts Member
    edited April 1
    @FerociousPanda just so you know, I have hit kyber every single time GAC was available except the last 3vs3 and this 3vs3 because I'm sick of it, it was novelty at first, every 3rd or 4th GAC was a 3vs3, not every 2nd gac, I can still set a mean defense and win my matches because my tactics are better
    do29dggabdyd.jpg

    Oh look I found you, I got the same score as you haha the difference is you actually tried to win 🤣 zycaih905lex.jpghahah you even had 2 GL's while ur opponent only had 1 hahaha don't talk to me about tactics
  • Whoever sent you that screenshot is 8 shards behind.
  • Whoever sent you that screenshot is 8 shards behind.

    lol 😆 yeah I didn't buy the other 8 shards cause I needed 10 impulse detectors more then 8 shards of RC since it makes no difference max u can get is 136 shard of RC by the end of next conquest so what's the point.

    Let's pretend like I got a friend of mine to send me that screen shot, u are saying that I got another player to screen shot his roster for me and is willing to screen shot it again with different ships in his favorite, man u guys are deep into the conspiracy
  • Whoever sent you that screenshot is 8 shards behind.

    lol 😆 yeah I didn't buy the other 8 shards cause I needed 10 impulse detectors more then 8 shards of RC since it makes no difference max u can get is 136 shard of RC by the end of next conquest so what's the point.

    Let's pretend like I got a friend of mine to send me that screen shot, u are saying that I got another player to screen shot his roster for me and is willing to screen shot it again with different ships in his favorite, man u guys are deep into the conspiracy

    You're deep into something :/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Nikoms565
    13806 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    @FerociousPanda just so you know, I have hit kyber every single time GAC was available except the last 3vs3 and this 3vs3 because I'm sick of it, it was novelty at first, every 3rd or 4th GAC was a 3vs3, not every 2nd gac, I can still set a mean defense and win my matches because my tactics are better

    No one believes you.

    This. 100% this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Konju
    750 posts Member
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
  • Konju
    750 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    Not asking you to buy anything. I’m just saying that at least 5v5 matches everything else. I don’t like either 3v3 or 5v5 and that’s fine with me. I’m happy to have others like 5v5 & 3v3 so that is one distinction I make with malario. As I posted before the troll train left the bridge, I am arguing that skill is not the only factor for enjoyment.

    I think 5v5 is stale and running 3v3 this often will also become stale (I just got to feeling the stale nature of GAC before others inevitably will). Adding defensive placements due to the incredible GP growth of rosters since GAC was introduced is necessary for the mode to be engaging and interesting again. This is my main point.

    Another suggestion: I think more variation in GAC would be more fun. Run 4v4. Run 6v6. Or have GAC be: round 1. 5v5 with ships, round 2. 5v5 without, round 3. 3v3 with ships, round 4. 3v3 without (any variation of these combinations). If it is a break from the other game modes why stop with 3v3?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?
    And, surely any handy cap that a toon suffers is suffered by everyone? So it’s not really a handy cap?
  • It's on the same road that TW was with its bonuses, ever since they removed the TW bonuses all the complains have gone away, people would rather have TW and GAC go stale rather then deal with non sense bonuses.
    Heck it even makes some GL's perfume poorly while others actually end up getting better, since their counters no longer work in a 3vs3 scenario.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?

    I have used it every single time in 5vs5, and I have used it every time in the 3vs3 as well, I got a new toy and I would like to use it and the only place is gac and now conquest
    biyn6bd6q9iy.jpg
    mcp59st1xrg0.jpg
    b5jd8q2tsb8i.jpg
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?
    And, surely any handy cap that a toon suffers is suffered by everyone? So it’s not really a handy cap?

    Are you sure about that? Because only 7% of the player base got Gideon at gear 12 and 13 combined
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?
    And, surely any handy cap that a toon suffers is suffered by everyone? So it’s not really a handy cap?

    Are you sure about that? Because only 7% of the player base got Gideon at gear 12 and 13 combined

    So use him in non leader role with Veers and Piett to beat a good team, instead of failing v BH or a 22 banner clean up?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    If y’all would just ignore him, he wouldn’t get the kick out of it.

    It is sad for me to say: I agree with him. Not a fan of 3v3 and wish it was less often. I’m not a huge fan of 5v5 either but at least that matches every other game mode. I think if they added more divisions and adjusted defensive placements to match rosters as we grow in GP, 5v5 could be more reinvigorating and 3v3 would have some new appeal again.

    3v3 has been around enough, especially recently, that I don't buy the "it's too different argument."

    It's still only available in 1 game mode and goes against the game, characters like moff Gideon get a handy cap because their leadership doesn't get activated because he doesn't have all 4 troopers with him, while other toons excel in 3vs3
    How often do you use Gideon lead in 5v5?
    And, surely any handy cap that a toon suffers is suffered by everyone? So it’s not really a handy cap?

    Are you sure about that? Because only 7% of the player base got Gideon at gear 12 and 13 combined

    So use him in non leader role with Veers and Piett to beat a good team, instead of failing v BH or a 22 banner clean up?

    Yeah but I had already used my veers against different team and was trying to see if they can beat other teams with Gideon as lead, I have 2 separate trooper teams for 5vs5 and surprising its a loads of fun, just missing the scout trooper. Watching them kill SEE is hilarious tho
  • EA_Joz
    3703 posts EA Moderator
    Hello everyone! I've removed a few posts from this thread. Please remember to keep things friendly and constructive.

    EA_Joz
  • NicWester
    7802 posts Member
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've removed a few posts from this thread. Please remember to keep things friendly and constructive.

    EA_Joz

    Not all heroes wear capes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ultra
    7441 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've removed a few posts from this thread. Please remember to keep things friendly and constructive.

    EA_Joz

    Not all heroes wear capes.

    Joz probably does
Sign In or Register to comment.