Newer Player (5 months Old)

12346Next

Replies

• Did you require advice to get your GLs?

No, although maybe what I did on my other account was not the best farming path I could have done, I want to be as efficient as possible in my game, I also only play on my alt accounts for way less then I play on this one

No, although maybe what I did on my other account was not the best farming path I could have done, I want to be as efficient as possible in my game, I also only play on my alt accounts for way less then I play on this one
    So your account with 2 GLs and GAS takes up less of your time than your account with 1.4M GP and horrific mods?

So your account with 2 GLs and GAS takes up less of your time than your account with 1.4M GP and horrific mods?

I spend less time on it

I spend less time on it
    Please stop it.

I’m not sure why you keep posting such ludicrous fantasist claims, but nobody on these forums with any idea about the game believes you.

The danger is, though, that some people coming here for advice might read the rubbish you post and trust what you say and act upon your suggestions.

I spend less time on it
    Please stop it.

I’m not sure why you keep posting such ludicrous fantasist claims, but nobody on these forums with any idea about the game believes you.

The danger is, though, that some people coming here for advice might read the rubbish you post and trust what you say and act upon your suggestions.

I have alt account although will you stop beating down on me if I stop giving advice @DarjeloSalas and you @TVF ?

I spend less time on it
    Please stop it.

I have alt account although will you stop beating down on me if I stop giving advice @DarjeloSalas and you @TVF ?

Just stop lying. Or, tell us the ally code of your alt account.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Did you require advice to get your GLs?

I spend less time on it
    Please stop it.

Answer my question and I will give you ally code. I will stop giving advice if you stop beating down on me

I spend less time on it
    Please stop it.

Answer my question and I will give you ally code.

Forget it - do what you like. I’m done dealing with whatever is going on in your head.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    OP claimed to not have a gg for the alt.
    Then said they made one tonight. Then gave me:

A roster screenshot that was not taken tonight.

A bogus gg link to a 404 error.

The name Mol Eliza

The guild name Scruffy Nerfherder

An ally code that does not exist, either on gg or in game.

OP is lying and no one should ever believe a word OP says. OP also lied about not receiving crystals and lied about their discord accounts. And OP should never be allowed to give unsuspecting players any advice whatsoever.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

The name Mol Eliza

OP is lying and no one should ever believe a word OP says. OP also lied about not receiving crystals and lied about their discord accounts. And OP should never be allowed to give unsuspecting players any advice whatsoever.

6y58901ab06s.gif
  • TVF wrote: »

The name Mol Eliza

My alt accounts are real, I really could not care less that you think I dont have them, you assume I did not get 1,000 crystals, you do not know.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

The name Mol Eliza

My alt accounts are real, I really could not care less that you think I dont have them, you assume I did not get 1,000 crystals, you do not know.

I confirmed you are lying (and I'll provide more information in PM to anyone that asks).

Nothing you say can be trusted.

The name Mol Eliza

I confirmed you are lying (and I'll provide more information in PM to anyone that asks).

Nothing you say can be trusted.

I'm putting you on ignore

The name Mol Eliza

We assume the opposite of anything you say.

So you did get 1,000 crystals.

You don’t have an alt with 2 GLs and GAS.

You certainly don’t have an alt in Scruffy Nerfherders because that’s the guild your “main” account is in.

Notice that you can’t even keep any consistency in your lies:
    - You flip between “I have AN alt” to “I have alt accountS”. Which is it? One? More than one? Or, as is most likely, none?
    - You claim you don’t have Discord, then claim you’ve only had the account for 2 minutes, then claim you accidentally typed “minutes” when you meant to type “weeks”.
    - You claim you know how to mod toons, yet every time I look at your roster in game, it’s a bomb site.

The name Mol Eliza

We assume the opposite of anything you say.

So you did get 1,000 crystals.

You don’t have an alt with 2 GLs and GAS.

You certainly don’t have an alt in Scruffy Nerfherders because that’s the guild your “main” account is in.

Notice that you can’t even keep any consistency in your lies:
    - You flip between “I have AN alt” to “I have alt accountS”. Which is it? One? More than one? Or, as is most likely, none?
    - You claim you don’t have Discord, then claim you’ve only had the account for 2 minutes, then claim you accidentally typed “minutes” when you meant to type “weeks”.
    - You claim you know how to mod toons, yet every time I look at your roster in game, it’s a bomb site.

You dont want me to give advice I wont, good?
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    @Anakins_Master

Don't worry about this. If you do have an alt (not saying you don't) then just ignore these guys. If you don't have an alt with GL's and GAS, please stop lying (again, I'm not saying you don't have this alt)

Follow MasterSeedy's advice. Everything he said is great advice.

Big tip: don't get overambitious. Don't expect to get so many things so soon. This is a game of patience. Follow MasterSeedy's plan exactly and everything will come together.
  • @Anakins_Master

Don't worry about this. If you do have an alt (not saying you don't) then just ignore these guys. If you don't have an alt with GL's and GAS, please stop lying (again, I'm not saying you don't have this alt)

Big tip: don't get overambitious. Don't expect to get so many things so soon. This is a game of patience. Follow MasterSeedy's plan exactly and everything will come together.

yeah, thanks, I put them on ignore because I have an alt account, I am listening to MasterSeedy's plan also
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    @Anakins_Master

yeah, thanks, I put them on ignore because I have an alt account, I am listening to MasterSeedy's plan also

What's the alt account ally code?
  • @Kyno can you Close this thread?
This discussion has been closed.