F2P GL Progress - 3RD Batch

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    @John_Matrix1985 hey, wonder how the hoarding F2P is doing with Jabba? Are you close at unlocking? Perhaps someone can start a 3.5 batch? 😂

I spent crystals to rush profundity to 7* when it came out so I don't get impacted in fleet arena... I have the crystals/gear and can unlock Jabba now but I don't see him in the lower parts of kyber 1 so no real rush.

Just farming the last 2 units now. I might buy Leia shards when I finish lando to speed it up a little
  • Options
    @John_Matrix1985 hey, wonder how the hoarding F2P is doing with Jabba? Are you close at unlocking? Perhaps someone can start a 3.5 batch? 😂

I spent crystals to rush profundity to 7* when it came out so I don't get impacted in fleet arena... I have the crystals/gear and can unlock Jabba now but I don't see him in the lower parts of kyber 1 so no real rush.

Just farming the last 2 units now. I might buy Leia shards when I finish lando to speed it up a little

Cool, so you could unlock it with the crystals hoard if you want. You know I never hoard, was able to rush PF to 4 stars at launch which is enough to do well fleet arena. I still spend a lot of resources to get a lot of toons to R5 so I can use L6+ Datacron. I don’t see it impacts my timing of getting jabba because the last 2 units take time to farm by hardnode. I usually have no desire to rush GL by buying shipments. .
  • Options

Cool, so you could unlock it with the crystals hoard if you want. You know I never hoard, was able to rush PF to 4 stars at launch which is enough to do well fleet arena. I still spend a lot of resources to get a lot of toons to R5 so I can use L6+ Datacron. I don’t see it impacts my timing of getting jabba because the last 2 units take time to farm by hardnode. I usually have no desire to rush GL by buying shipments. .

Yes correct. Datacrons has meant some R3 or G12 need to be boosted to relic 5 to run the optimal team. Guild officers want that too.

I like having a 7* PF it has meant I don't drop too far and not have to waste time.

Jabba is a nice to have but given the option I am glad I went with 7* PF and will get Jabba hopefully by end of the year
  • EA_Mako
    2109 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the updated thread link @MaruMaru!

This thread was getting a bit old and we'll be locking it here to prevent further necroposting. Feel free to continue the discussion in the linked thread, or spin up a new thread if there's a separate topic you'd like to discuss that doesn't have a more recent thread.
This discussion has been closed.