Where is the wat tambor shards on Crystal market?

Replies

• Options
    Please put the Wat/Kam shards in store! Is unfair to the weak guild, it take forever to farm it.
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Please put the Wat/Kam shards in store! Is unfair to the weak guild, it take forever to farm it.

I am hoping we will see Wat shards in the weekly store when it refreshes tonight.

Still waiting to hear more about the Shaak Ti situation.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    ne_alenska wrote: »

I am hoping we will see Wat shards in the weekly store when it refreshes tonight.

Still waiting to hear more about the Shaak Ti situation.

No Wat in the store unfortunately.
  • Options
    if he goes back in the store my money is on the week after next TB because i only need 4...
  • Options
    The more I think about it, I just can’t understand why he’s not in shipments or elsewhere. Prior to JMK and the great nerf I get it; exclusive toon that provides great benefit and serves as a later game grind reward. Now? He’s merely a gate to one of the GL’s they seem so desperate to have us get and he’s no longer as valuable a character to some squads. Why not get Wat out there a little quicker & get a little more cheese out of it, too?
  • Options
    I agree I am around 4 months out on JMK just due to wat. I would drop $50-75 to 7 star him for sure.
  • Perses
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Keep it going, I'd buy some shards too! I'm 2 months from being able to get kenobi all because of wat, I've bought his shards before and I'd be glad to do it again.
  • Options
    I too am a couple of months away from 7* Wat. The upside to them taking him out of the store is that I saved a bunch of money because I have no motivation to accelerate farming the JMK reqts…which I would have done were it not for lack of Wat shards.
  • Options
    A pack is just released with 10 Wat shards minimum. Max 2 purchases
  • Options
    I appreciate you guys finally putting Wat Shards up for purchase. I’m just saddened that it wasn’t very many and limited to 2 purchases. RNG gods were brutal to me. Can you get Wat packs more frequently? We’d buy them for sure.
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI
  • Options
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    I appreciate you guys finally putting Wat Shards up for purchase. I’m just saddened that it wasn’t very many and limited to 2 purchases. RNG gods were brutal to me. Can you get Wat packs more frequently? We’d buy them for sure.
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI

Agree. The cost is not commensurate with the value for me. When the highest probability is to receive 20 shards of Wat for 60 bucks, that is not appealing.
  • Options
    I don't need the _ bugs
  • Options
    This is a slap in our faces, I want to spend money, but we don’t need the Geos, and like the above post said 60 bucks for 20 shard, lol, no way. Come on CG. Do us customers right
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif?****=ecf05e474x65udnsue79my2pkff2stknravqu8cwzhom5xzy&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SWBSD
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Added 30 Wat shards today, but in the words of LV…”I want MORE!” :#

Please keep ‘em coming CG, and thanks!
  • RebelLion
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    $30 for 10 shards? Some people must not like money ;-) It would be nice if they would put some options in for people who don't like to gamble.
  • Options
    There is the make-good of 5 Wat shards (which I haven't gotten yet, has anyone else?) from the last TB
  • Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    There is the make-good of 5 Wat shards (which I haven't gotten yet, has anyone else?) from the last TB

The dev post said next week.
  • Options
    I don't feel good about spending $30 but I got the 29 shards (and one extra) I needed to 7* him.

I feel dirty ... Really dirty ...

And this is why CG always wins ...
  • Natgmn
    103 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Gas, malak, and traya are all in the weekly shipments to purchase with Crystal's maybe add wat and kam in there I'd spend crystals to get 15 shards a week of them. At 15 shards a week that's still 20 weeks to get them from zero so that's not to fast and itll suck Crystal's down and that's what you guys want is us to spend crystals that'll get people to do it for sure. Just make the cost the same as gas and malak shards people will spend every week.
  • Options
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Gas, malak, and traya are all in the weekly shipments to purchase with Crystal's maybe add wat and kam in there I'd spend crystals to get 15 shards a week of them. At 15 shards a week that's still 20 weeks to get them from zero so that's not to fast and itll suck Crystal's down and that's what you guys want is us to spend crystals that'll get people to do it for sure. Just make the cost the same as gas and malak shards people will spend every week.

Question here, can unlock & activate GAS or Malak withount complete their event??
  • Deathbringer59
    581 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    That's what we get for asking to spend money? I was expecting the last Wat pack. This is not worth the 30$ it's priced for. I ain't spending on that pack. The last one had guarantee set amount of Wat shards and crystals. Not this 10-50 stuff
  • Options
    You cannot buy GAS or Malak shards from weekly shipments if you didnt unlocked them
  • Options
    Got everything ready for JMK except Wat; come on CG and provide us some shards in shipments or the store, please!
  • Options
    Woohoo, Wat in the store! +60; CG, thank you sir, may I have another! :D
  • Options
    Thank you CG! You heard us!
  • Options
    One more time CG, TB just ended and many of us have gotten that much closer to unlocking or 7*ing Wat…throw us a bone and let us scratch our itch! :D
  • Options
    I'm 70/100, I did buy the pack twice so next DS TB I'll have him 7* and really close to JMK. Bo katan is 54/100 and after that all gear. I did prefer this pack over the last one with the geos in it but with a chance at lower shards and no crystals
  • ObiPhilKenobi
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Comment deleted.
  • Options
    41 shards for 7* Wat, not likely to get enough just from the TB :(

How about it, CG…throw us a pack to buy or push Wat into the crystal market? Money on the table here, I can’t be the only one willing to shell out $30 or so to finish the old boy off! :D