[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Options
    Getting rid of LS DS means BH wins are now wasted and Wat can only be used on DS teams. Heavy sigh :(

For this reason alone, I feel like they shouldn't have upped the LS/DS battles feats.
  • Options
    Hopefully someone adjusted the points for removing feats?
  • Options
    Let’s hope conquest start day doesn’t turn into the swgoh version of Groundhog Day.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ultra
    11554 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    That was surprisingly fast. Were the keycards from "bring balance" feat redistributed elsewhere or were the necessary amounts for boxes reduced? If not, that's one auto-failed feat in an already tough mode...

The hot fix mentions that they increased battles from 40 to 50 for the full LS / DS squad feat

So they moved the keycards of bring balance over to those two feats and increased the number of battles to offset it (Bring Balance needed 20 battles)
  • Options
    Lesson of the day fellas. Rush through conquest as soon as it starts and buy all the shards that you can. That way when something like this happens again (and it will), you get to keep what you earned AND get your spent currency back.
  • TVF
    36721 posts Member
    Options
    (*checks update notes for reduced energy cost per battle*)

(*throws phone into garbage*)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    That was surprisingly fast. Were the keycards from "bring balance" feat redistributed elsewhere or were the necessary amounts for boxes reduced? If not, that's one auto-failed feat in an already tough mode...

The hot fix mentions that they increased battles from 40 to 50 for the full LS / DS squad feat

So they moved the keycards of bring balance over to those two feats and increased the number of battles to offset it (Bring Balance needed 20 battles)

That's a reasonable assumption but it's not mentioned in the notes. I would like to have it confirmed.
  • Options
    Can I offer a suggestion? Put some of the money you've made off us into your QA department as it's a bit of a running joke right now.
  • Options
    Lesson of the day fellas. Rush through conquest as soon as it starts and buy all the shards that you can. That way when something like this happens again (and it will), you get to keep what you earned AND get your spent currency back.

But that just means the next conquest will be even worse as people rushing through and not “enjoying” the content was the reason for all these enjoyable changes we are all so happy with.
  • Options
    The longer it takes for CG to reclaim any rewards bought in shops, the harder it will be or they are just agreeing that if people bought gear, that it’s not that much of an advantage. How is CG going to recover the stun guns, etc… bought for a prior gear level?
    But what about those shards bought? Do the whales that had time get to keep them now have an advantage at some point by unlocking Maul ahead of the rest, even if just days?
  • Options
    @Crayons Sir, I have no reason to explain anything or point anything out to you. I’m simply referring to that fact that they made quick work and notified us accordingly. That’s why I added the last part saying that communication is the key to helping the player base understand and move forward. I agree there was much radio silence prior to his post and I am only offering advice, per the communication. Because 9/10 there is no communication and that would help so much discontent if they would be more open.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    (*checks update notes for reduced energy cost per battle*)

(*throws phone into garbage*)

Yup….bantha poodoo
  • Options
    @Crayons Sir, I have no reason to explain anything or point anything out to you. I’m simply referring to that fact that they made quick work and notified us accordingly. That’s why I added the last part saying that communication is the key to helping the player base understand and move forward. I agree there was much radio silence prior to his post and I am only offering advice, per the communication. Because 9/10 there is no communication and that would help so much discontent if they would be more open.

So you were praising them for getting stuff wrong, and then not taking to us about it, then saying they were, which they weren’t, that you yourself conceded they did not.

Got ya 👍

• Options
    Crayons wrote: »

So you were praising them for getting stuff wrong, and then not taking to us about it, then saying they were, which they weren’t, that you yourself conceded they did not.

Got ya 👍

Crayons I think you need a time out for a bit today, especially after your tasteless Vietnam PTSD comment.

Doja can only tell us so much because higher ups like TopCash and Marky mark are hush hush. Call them out if you’re gonna call anyone out
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

But that just means the next conquest will be even worse as people rushing through and not “enjoying” the content was the reason for all these enjoyable changes we are all so happy with.

I'd imagine people rushing through it was pretty low down on CG's list of why changes were necessary.
  • Options
    Over/Under on Chorequest getting canceled again?

I am thinking about 4.5 hours for the Under...
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I'd imagine people rushing through it was pretty low down on CG's list of why changes were necessary.

That was my point and the reason CG gave us for the changes. Sorry, sarcasm doesn't come through sometimes, I'll put a /s next time.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

That was my point and the reason CG gave us for the changes. Sorry, sarcasm doesn't come through sometimes, I'll put a /s next time.

Sorry, my bad.
  • Options
    Potokaka wrote: »
    I really want my crystals back , I am just not playing this conquest again , it's very unfair that some people got to have maul shards already

CG have already said crystals will be returned. Plus whatever you acquired before Conquest 7 was cancelled you get to keep, plus your crystals refunded. Doesn't seem too bad to me. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    But Conquest 7.1.$ is lanching without those crystals.
  • TVF
    36721 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

And?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Got ya 👍

Crayons I think you need a time out for a bit today, especially after your tasteless Vietnam PTSD comment.

Doja can only tell us so much because higher ups like TopCash and Marky mark are hush hush. Call them out if you’re gonna call anyone out

Tasteless or you didn’t get it? Some seemed to get it.

“This is my Vietnam” had been a long running joke for decades in the west. If it’s so tasteless, it seems to have been used in books, the written press, live TV, scripted TV, and just about every other medium. P!nk even used it a song. Must have been tasteless.

Secondly, I at no stage was having a go at Doja, which you seem to infer. I am however annoyed at the lack of communication by the creators of this game during the last few weeks. For that I will not apologise. Nor am I likely to not call someone out for saying something that quite clearly was inaccurate.

Edit: Forgot to add; the original post praising CG for doing something they clearly have not done is bizarre, and had to be challenged.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

OK, I assumed most players would have at least some crystals held in reserve.
  • Options
    Yeah I don’t care about your hotfix. The game mode is still broken and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Pretty sure it was also used in a recentish episode of Bojack.
  • Options

Unfortunately you sometimes lack the most important thing, way more important than self-perceived wit. What you often lack is third party perspective, other people’s agreement, or a collective shared experience.
  • Options

Unfortunately you sometimes lack the most important thing, way more important than self-perceived wit. What you often lack is third party perspective, other people’s agreement, or a collective shared experience.

Huh?
  • Options

Huh?
    They’re your words from a previous forum post. Your own words.

Just because Pink used a phrase in a song, doesn’t mean everyone is denied the right to be offended by it.
  • Options
    Remember when a 30 minute server outage would yield a 200 (more?) crystal apology? Those were the days...

Also, if (and that's a big if) they were able to fix the new and "improved" conquest within a day, that's a pretty good indication that no testing whatsoever was done before it went live.