[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Options
    This game mode is so good I think each node should cost 144 energy
  • Options
    In sector 5 Darth Revan's Death mark from his leadership ability is not counting for the feat. Just throwing that out there Death troopers does work. So that's another broken feat to add to the list. I am not sure if anyone mentioned that one yet.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Geos vs Jedi in sector 5 is the best. I’m blasting jedi like they are g12.
    Gas bug was also really fun to exploit.
    Thx for the shįts and giggles lol !!
  • Options
    In S3, against a Bo Katan team near the end of the sector, I used JML lead with a blue Leader's Resolve disk and I barely outsped the other team with JML.

So when CG said they thought about making the battles harder but decided against it, that was a lie or someone made a huge mistake and released the wrong version.

Consider me disengaged. I gave it an honest effort. No more refreshes. Just gonna do what I can with GLs 6 times a day and get what I get. I think if I wanted to try, I'd quit out of frustration.
  • Buxtonbomber
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I’m sorry, but the amount of feats, which should be doable and they are, but are so complex. But to make sure there are separate factions for each sector has to be a spit in the face. You could careless about the player and it’s just about money. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game, but this is nonsense. I want to come at it with gain a of salt, but I just can’t. Nerf our best toons we spent months on, then make conquest. Inflate feats, to were an avg joe with great roster can’t do it without spending crystals to get maul. Loved how Ashoka was manageable but now it’s just greed. Ggs in the chats mates I’m out
  • Options
    Make it 6-8 energy per node if you want this depth of roster
  • Options
    20 energy is nuts, even 16. I can argue 12 but I would accept 12 over 20
  • Options
    Also why can non GL teams beat my GL team? Guess it's only an issue in PvP.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Funny thread! Thank you 🙏🏻
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Altzair wrote: »

There are no modifiers in PvP
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Glad to see you're feeling a bit more yourself.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Which part of what I said is an issue for you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

He's right you know.
  • Options
    What speed do I need to actually get a turn in conquest? I stopped being able to get the first attack in sector 3, despite 350+ speed on my toons. Getting stuck behind a geos or rebels is a death sentence. They just keep attacking on repeat until I die.

Honestly, this is no fun at all. Why bother to keep playing when CG kills off fan-favorite squads, puts all the new GLs literal years away from most players, and then takes away the ability to progress in Conquest, which is the best avenue to get good gear and powerful non-GL characters?

If this were a D&D game, CG is that DM that keeps TPK'ing everyone at the table while taking away any chance of doing better or having fun.
  • Options

Which part of what I said is an issue for you.

Oh, I think I see your confusion. I like being glad. No worries!
  • Options
    This new conquest makes me want to quit the game. Grind is stupid and no fun anymore. Any suggestions on other good games?
  • Options
    Have people received their crystals yet? I purchased CAT shards, and now I don't have CAT shards and my crystals are gone.
  • Options
    I don't want it for the amount and time invested, but Im very close to leaving the game
  • Options
    This has gone from my favorite game mode to the worst game mode ever created...
  • Eibon1976
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Exelent work CG! You have finally made made something right.. as we know there has been cheaters in game, you can now indentify those with easy and ban all players who got that best treasure chest in hard mode.
  • Eibon1976
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Yes agree. i vote with my wallet.. as i had done some times past, when things was bad.. so i spend next time, when this conquest is again fun to play.
  • Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI will there be another route to get CAT shards? I am at 3m gp so normal conquest is the right not one I can do. The max crate give 15 CAT shards now. Will that be it, just have to slow farm her at 15 shards or will we be getting another Avenue to farm her?

Not sure what the specific plan for the future of CAT shards will be. I'll def provide details when I can. But, it's intended that as new units come to Conquest (this time Maul), the older units (CAT and Razor Crest) rotate to other places where you'll still be able to get some shards.

Awesome, and I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

• Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Here's a thought, since you're focus for conquest seems to be burning our crystals and time, how about you just revert to the old version of conquest (the fun version?) and just make us pay like 750 crystals to enter the hard mode conquest? That way, we can have "fun" and you can drain crystals from us.

Agree. Free entry for normal Conquest and a ticket system based on a crystal purchase for the hard version. Players get something far more tolerable, CG can evidence to their EA overlords that it's a crystal burn. Win-win.
  • Options
    Second area, blinding assault feat not working. Threepio chewie first special inflicts blind, but it dosent count.
  • Olderaan
    184 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Only I don’t understand something, or will there really be no CAT shard at the Conquest store this time? I only have Mando's ship since the current Conquest runs.
  • Options
    I'd like a reduced cost of energy per battle to 10, once you've 3* that battle.
    That way you can return to a node for the Hunter or Sister feats (plus whatever else is ahead, just starting sector 2)
    This would feel less of a chore to me, knowing I can do 2 battles toward a feat rather than think "shall I use this 20 energy to advace or repeat a fight?"
  • Options
    Why even bother when there Are such problems. How should we participate in conquest If such problems exist?!?
    Most nodes Are overprep x5 and feats not counting.... Still
  • Options
    I don’t mind spending a fresh or two almost daily days to ‘grind’ through conquest, I just can’t stand winning 14 battles with bounty hunters or sisters. If we can do it once, what is the point of doing it 13 more times? That doesn’t add excitement or replayability- it just builds contempt. How did conquest get so disgusting?