Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I officially joined the grind-is-too-boring-for-me-to-care-enough-to-try-to-get-the-highest-crate-possible wagon. I’ll get what i’ll get (probably 2nd best crate), but it needs to stay a game and not a chore. Next Conquest, i probably won’t engage some feats i did this round, like smugglers, so 3rd or 4th best crate it will be. Sorry guildmates, no Bob for me; my mental health comes first. Still playing though.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    So, I just finished the last battle. Just barely, with standard JMK team. How am I supposed to do it without a GL is beyond me. How am I supposed to babysit Bando and Bo-Katan is beyond me. With 14 point handicap right out of the gate (no Bad Batch and Gamo Guard feat is a bad joke), the insanity that is Han boss fight and other stuff, I guess it's time to say goodbye to any hopes of red crate. Gonna be so much fun facing guilds loaded with Boba in TW, considering the new and "improved" matchmaking...

not to defend this conquest... it's bad in a lot of ways but BAM, Bo Katan, Han, Chewie, and another scoundrel with a lot of Amplify Agony disks and Volatile Accelerator makes the Moff Gideon feat pretty easy (if you have the disks). Sucks to burn the currency to have to move them though.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Decicrim wrote: »
    LMAO screw you CG! Why can’t I use toons with 0% stamina, they just won sector5 battle with 6% 😂👍[/img]

Because they would have 0 speed, 0 health, and 0 protection.

Not according to stats, 0% is not zero everything they still got juice, another one of CGs lying algorithms;)6ytdo35gfnzv.png
    wj5lxzdy76ey.png
  • Baibars
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Conquest 10 is not allowing players who are under 2 million Galactic Power to join Normal mode, despite having participated in Normal mode during past Conquests. It was our intent to allow players who have participated in Normal mode in previous Conquests to choose between Normal and Easy mode, regardless of GP.
    We will be providing affected players with a package of items in a future update.

@Kyno

This quote is from Doja's announcement, any date when we get the package of items?

Because easy conquest rewards sucks!
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    I officially joined the grind-is-too-boring-for-me-to-care-enough-to-try-to-get-the-highest-crate-possible wagon. I’ll get what i’ll get (probably 2nd best crate), but it needs to stay a game and not a chore. Next Conquest, i probably won’t engage some feats i did this round, like smugglers, so 3rd or 4th best crate it will be. Sorry guildmates, no Bob for me; my mental health comes first. Still playing though.
    Welcome to the wagon, we have memes! :D

oq8fvi94ap34.jpg
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Welcome to the wagon, we have memes! :D

I want in on that...

atbokz69ebir.jpg

F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    This will be the first time I haven't at least pulled the gold crate. I've got a 7 mil GP account, some solid teams, and will only claim the silver one, and honestly, I just don't care anymore.

My disks have simply been junk, finishing S4 gave me 2 mediocre ones I already had and one useless one. A purple 4 dot "War of Attrition" should be a 2 dot gray. The challenges are ridiculous busywork, not actual challenges, and I'm not paying them $40 to fix what they broke intentionally.

Most important, Conquest is killing guilds as players abandon the game, and the time suck is decreasing TB/TW participation. Everyone is hemorrhaging players and the only way to pick up new ones is to dive into a feeding frenzy when a guild collapses.

I don't expect EA/CG to make the game better, but I really want them to stop making it worse.
  • Options
    I just hate the amount of time needed in game right now. Between GAC, conquest, and TB this game is destroying time. Sim the sith raid now and do something to reduce the time commitment a little.
  • Options
    The fun is over
  • Options
    Latest Conquest is so full of bugs! I'm doing it on Hard Mode, and some if the enemy packs are unkillable - like Kylo Ren Unmasked, among others. Glitch upon glitch.

I've wasted so many resources and crystals already.

Is anything going to be done about it?
  • Options
    Korban wrote: »
    Latest Conquest is so full of bugs! I'm doing it on Hard Mode, and some if the enemy packs are unkillable - like Kylo Ren Unmasked, among others. Glitch upon glitch.

I'm sure you can give some details on that "unkillable" KRU.
    Because, you know, there are lots of debuff data disks and KRU loves all those debuffs that heal him up.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • RTS
    683 posts Member
    Options

Sounds more like a strategy issue - I've had no issue killing KRU
  • Options
    5tx4a7.jpg

I would be buying the battle pass if it let me play Conquest 1 instead of this grindy, unfun trash we have now.
  • Options
    I never thought Conquest was fun I just think now they're making it particularly not fun. They are screwing up a game mode instead of trying all these new things they should just focus on not making it suck just for once only put things in there that we know people like
  • Options

KRU is very easy to beat. What teams and what discs are you using? Just saying he's glitched without giving any details is sus.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    rsmgqmg8fzja.png
    k6mu6ukgfvp3.png

Red crate achieved and might go for full clear just for bragging rights. Strange because I never bothered for a while to full clear but this one being such a pain I kind of want that to hang over the devs heads lol.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    rsmgqmg8fzja.png
    k6mu6ukgfvp3.png

Red crate achieved and might go for full clear just for bragging rights. Strange because I never bothered for a while to full clear but this one being such a pain I kind of want that to hang over the devs heads lol.

I also like to walk into stores, buy things I don't have a use for, immediately throw them in the trash, then light a cuban cigar with a $100 bill, just to flex on 'em.

Edit: LOL (because we're 12 here in AOL Instant Messenger)
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    5sqdsz42enhb.jpeg

• Options
    5txp62.jpg

Your flex is as ridiculous as if you bought the packs to unlock a character day 1 and then bought some more packs after unlocking the character
    to hang over the devs heads lol.

No one likes conquest. Congrats. You bought the Battle Pass+ and got the red crate with time to spare. Go enjoy real life. Spending more time and crystal refreshes to complete the rest of the tedious feats is not something that is going to get you likes nor accolades.
  • Options
    So, I just finished the last battle. Just barely, with standard JMK team. How am I supposed to do it without a GL is beyond me. How am I supposed to babysit Bando and Bo-Katan is beyond me. With 14 point handicap right out of the gate (no Bad Batch and Gamo Guard feat is a bad joke), the insanity that is Han boss fight and other stuff, I guess it's time to say goodbye to any hopes of red crate. Gonna be so much fun facing guilds loaded with Boba in TW, considering the new and "improved" matchmaking...

I had difficulty on that too. You need the volatile accelerator, the decellerator disk (removes the tm the accelerator adds), and amplified agony. With those three you can start a tm train under bando lead.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I had difficulty on that too. You need the volatile accelerator, the decellerator disk (removes the tm the accelerator adds), and amplified agony. With those three you can start a tm train under bando lead.

I finally did it with Rey, hero bros and the two. DoT and TD disks for "immortal Bossk" setup for other feats, plus some survivability consumables. Roflwind keeps the troopers down (except Gideon) plus lots of ways to protect your guys.
  • Options

I finally did it with Rey, hero bros and the two. DoT and TD disks for "immortal Bossk" setup for other feats, plus some survivability consumables. Roflwind keeps the troopers down (except Gideon) plus lots of ways to protect your guys.

At least we know for next time.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, next one should be smoother. Maybe I could swap the bros for something like GK and Hoda for maximum turtle mode.
  • Options

Yeah, next one should be smoother. Maybe I could swap the bros for something like GK and Hoda for maximum turtle mode.

I'm hoping to potentially finish my bad batch stars by next time. (That was the only feat I couldn't get this time) then I can potentially skip the smuggler or bh feat.

I may also go ahead and get maul finished this go around. I have enough currency and crystals. I had planned to just get him in 5 conquests and buy gear but he would make the mando feat far less grindy.

And it looks like they got rid of a lot of the good gear that was available from the jawas anyway.
  • Options
    rsmgqmg8fzja.png
    k6mu6ukgfvp3.png

I did this last time. Couldn’t be bothered to this time. It just… hurt to even try. Plus Boba is much less interesting to me than Maul.
  • Options
    "Most fun feats EVAR!!!" said absolutely nobody. :/

n4fh1ej6x294.png
  • Options
    5txp62.jpg

Your flex is as ridiculous as if you bought the packs to unlock a character day 1 and then bought some more packs after unlocking the character
    to hang over the devs heads lol.

No one likes conquest. Congrats. You bought the Battle Pass+ and got the red crate with time to spare. Go enjoy real life. Spending more time and crystal refreshes to complete the rest of the tedious feats is not something that is going to get you likes nor accolades.

Screenshots I've seen from folks who bought the Battle Pass have gold text for Conquest energy and an extra little "+" symbol next to the lightning bolt. So I don't think Sewpot bought the pass.

That said, I think the best way to "stick it" to CG would be to stop spending and only engage in Conquest up to the very moment red crate is unlocked.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    ☝️
  • Options
    I hate that the developer puts enemies of dark side that nobody can by pass and this is ridiculous and stupid. I tried 10 times and this is a bad thing you guys are doing every time. You need to change this because nothing has changed, things are the same and you can't seem to wake up and fix it. Seriously what kind of developers put this and wasted energy that nobody can pass. Fix it!
  • Options
    Speak for yourself, I've passed every node.