Madao5412
18 posts Member
edited November 2021
lies lies lies

ow12m5wiczyx.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Cannot find the "hard path" mentioned in the roadhead.
  • Options
    Yeah I was wondering about the hard path too? And the text in feats section is vibrating, minor glitch but a bit migraine inducing
  • Options
    There is no way to tell which path is special CG. Which one i sit?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players
  • Options
    Holy so its top and then bottom. Thank you for that image - it should be highlighted in the game
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    hry6novow50j.png

Orange lines are the special path, I do agree that the game needs to make this clearer for the players

Ok so that is probably why the upper data disks just vanished from the map after I chose first the upper node and as second the middle node?
    Is that explained somewhere ingame? I didn't see anything about it or indicating which is the hard path...
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ponnek wrote: »
    Is that explained somewhere ingame? I didn't see anything about it or indicating which is the hard path...

Nope. And like I said, it should be indicated imo
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ponnek wrote: »

Nope. And like I said, it should be indicated imo

So it's just a guessing game...awesome ^^ thx for the picture, postet it to our guild discourd...
  • Options
    What exactly does that get you? Just a second set of Data Disks to look at?

You know, like we got for free last Conquest?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    What exactly does that get you? Just a second set of Data Disks to look at?

Yeah pretty much
  • Options
    So we need to go here and check the map each time, or are we supposed to memorize this map?
  • Options
    Ok, I will demand back my money.... I already went to rhe wrong way....
  • Options
    So we need to go here and check the map each time, or are we supposed to memorize this map?

Nvm, it’s just alternating top and bottom. But still horrible user interface.
  • Options
    Exactly the same for me. Currently highest gp I’ve ever been. Have got to final boss of sector 5 normal multiple times and forced to do easy because because not 2 mil. Annoyed.
  • Options
    Clone Troopers as in 501st or Bad Batch? Expose kills don’t count, or are at least iffy.

But that doesn’t sound good.
  • Options
    What’s so special about it though? It’s supposed to be more difficult and offer better rewards. What’s the better rewards? The data disk cache? Leave it to CG to roll out more unclear and broken things….bravo
  • Options
    I really hope that it will be shown in orange ASAP like the map shown before. This is seriously confusing.
  • Options
    Also, does the reward screen show how many banners you need for each box? Mine sure doesn't.

Also not clear to me with the pass if that applies retroactively to rewards if you but it later on.
  • Options
    It should be outlined better, but it’s not a guessing game—the better path is the one above or below the middle reward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    What’s so special about it though? It’s supposed to be more difficult and offer better rewards. What’s the better rewards? The data disk cache? Leave it to CG to roll out more unclear and broken things….bravo

it doesnt offer better rewards. Just instead of 2 disk choice you get one if you dont follow first path
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    What the heck, CG?

This is so horrible.

When Conquest first came out it was my favorite game mode. When you released CAT it was still my favorite game mode. You had toned down the data disks with the removal of cool down reset, but it was still fun... in fact, as fun as it was to have Yoda take infinite turns and all, that would have gotten boring, so I appreciated the work to rebalance the disks.

Last conquest I was upset, but didn't complain much because other people were so over the top with their complaints that you didn't need mine on the pile. But now this?

Conquest has officially reached "least favorite game mode" for me. You lost me. I loved this and you lost me. If it's a separate path for different rewards you have to make that clear. If it's a harder node than other nodes nearby you have to make that clear. NOTHING about the in game map is clear in that way. And now I'm off the difficult track, can't get back, and can't even experiment with difficult track/s1 to see what the different rewards are.

What is it I'm supposed to be getting for taking the difficult track? Why isn't there a warning about leaving the difficult track? Why isn't the difficult track pegged to the top in a straight line across the top of the screen rather than following the same up and down contours of the top track of normal node. And to be clear, I don't mean why isn't the difficult track always on top. I mean, Why not keep all the difficult nodes at the exact same elevation, perfectly flat, at the top of the screen? That would make it obvious it's a separate path.

You have graphic designers that dwarf my talents. Comparing my talents to theirs should even be an insult to them because my design talent is next to nonexistent. So why is it that I can see your UI is terrible and come up with at least 3 ways to improve it within 30 seconds, but your players are stuck with this?

THIS IS HORRIBLE.

/end message
  • Options
    papaofmom wrote: »

it doesnt offer better rewards. Just instead of 2 disk choice you get one if you dont follow first path

According to the RA it’s supposed to get better rewards to those that get through it.
  • Options

According to the RA it’s supposed to get better rewards to those that get through it.

Ahnaldt got one blue disk and 2 normals so..
  • Options
    So we’ve not actually been told what the extra rewards are in the Pass - just the Pass+

So we can’t make an informed choice as to if it provides value - very disappointing.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

This. I started with top path, and the middle one still had better discs.
  • Options
    Ok, I usually defend a lot of things CG does, but not making this obvious or very highlighted while in CQ was a tremendous fail and oversight. I have committed to the lower path in sector 1 because that's what I picked up from the RA's video. I've just spent a lot of money getting the pass+ as well. Very disappointing.
  • Loki1223
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Totally happy this is still a thing. Great job CG! And I've gotten amplify agony 4 times on 3 disk nodes. Just awesome.ns2mqwayilye.jpg
  • Options

Ahnaldt got one blue disk and 2 normals so..

Then it’s broken. I’m not saying you’re wrong on what’s in game. I’m saying what the devs said it was supposed to be
  • Options
    Normal battle pass simply is the stuff we got before between crates. Tickets, slicing mats, etc. So isn't "more free stuff" they just changed how you get it