Prev13
1. Dash Rendar
2. Kyle Katarn
3. Mara Jade
4. Darth Malgus

What are your predictions?

Replies

• Options
    Knowing CG I vote characters that have little or absolutely no logical sense to Starkiller but you'll still need them as R5. I'd say Lobot, he was alive during that time.
  • Options
    I believe they might be:
    1) Dash Rendar
    2) Prince Xizor
    3) Kal Kestis
    4) Supreme Overlord Shimrra (i wish)
    5) Iden Versio (as an Imperial Remnant)
  • Options
    Valeran wrote: »
    Knowing CG I vote characters that have little or absolutely no logical sense to Starkiller but you'll still need them as R5. I'd say Lobot, he was alive during that time.

And Ugnaught!
    3v3 FTW
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hope Mara Jade or one of the Solo Twins are part of the 4
  • Options
    Aristemo wrote: »
    I believe they might be:
    1) Dash Rendar
    2) Prince Xizor
    3) Kal Kestis

I would love to see Iden join the game! Like most video game characters, she's been long overdue. Also, she would fit really well into rounding out the Imperial Remnant squad
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

None of them are probably going to have relevance to starkiller, the event is most likely going to require other characters from legends hence why it’s called a “legacy event”
  • Options
    Other than Kyle Katarn i really don't see who they could bring.
  • Options
    Regardless of what the four marquees are, we'll probably need them all at Relic 8 or 9. If it's R8, their response will be "well we could've made them all relic 9, but we decided to be generous and make it only R8 requirement for the 5 star unlock!"

Or, you'll have to get the red crate in conquest three times in a row...
  • Options
    Rendar
    Katarn (Various)
    Jade (Various)
    Zann (Empire at War)

Don't see Kal since he's Canon
    KotOR stuff will be next year with the remaster
  • Options
    Donald Duck
    Donald Trump
    2 random people from nowhere.
  • Options
    Donald Duck
    Donald Trump
    2 random people from nowhere.
    🤔 I think you got CG all figured out
  • Options
    There might be a ship involved. With Dash Rendar included that seems like a good probability.
  • Options
    The GP requirement will be all reliç 8 or relic 7 and omnicron abilities
  • Options
    The GP requirement will be all reliç 8 or relic 7 and omnicron abilities

Relic 9 ... And all marquees will need 2 x full Kyros from G1 to G11 ..
  • Options
    Depends on how old the games need to be for this legacy thing. I feel like Battlefront 2 and Fallen Order are too new to be included.

Kyle Katarn is a no brainer so only 2 to go.
    Tyber Zann from Empire at War would be cool and would even fit into the scoundrel theme that's gonna be coming up with Book of Boba (just like Dash). The other one could be another Jedi Knight (1,2,3) character. It would be cool to have a good new Sith char to help out SEE (Starkiller is 100% going to be LV support) but unfortunately both Jerec and Desann from the Jedi Knight series are Dark Jedi so CG would need to ignore lore again.

The requirements are gonna be quite high unfortunately. They will not make Starkiller weak and they will not give him away "for free". I expect at least JKL level of power. And since only 4 chars need to be geared up I'm afraid they gonna compensate that with relic requirements. Could be in fact 4x R7-8.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    $$$ or patience.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Juno Eclipse? Rahm Kota?
  • Options
    If they are "Legends" characters (and not just vide games) I hope they release Darth Bane, one of my favorites other than Darth Revan. The Bane books are awesome
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    If they are "Legends" characters (and not just vide games) I hope they release Darth Bane, one of my favorites other than Darth Revan. The Bane books are awesome

I would argue Darth Bane deserves his own legacy event rather than a pre-req for Starkiller
  • Options
    Guys like Bane and Malgus should never be team toons. They should be their own legendary
  • Options
    Id like to see Atton Rand
  • Options
    1. Dash Rendar
    2. Kyle Katarn
    3. Mara Jade
    4. Darth Malgus

Kyle Bush and Kyle Larson. JK.
    Although I am going to point out that Mara Jade has been discussed previously on the forum, and it was pointed out that Timoth Zahn (her creator) has made her off limits without his express consent. I don't recall the details, perhaps someone from that conversation with a better memory (or better forum search skills) than mine can chime in.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I see vast disappointment in the future. Starkiller can’t be as great as you all hope and cg sticking with gear investment = power. Prepare for BAM level prerequisites and power. Four marquee even at r8 level prerequisites just isn’t enough of an investment to get the power some of you are hoping for.
  • Options
    1. Dash render
    2. Kyle katarn
    3. Mara jade (likely version from mysteries of the Sith expansion)
    4. Exile

I think the pattern is that they need to be from a video game (likely 90s or early 2000s). I think they'd need to fit in with existing factions since there doesn't appear to be any synergy between the two announced unless they put in a 90s video game tag.

If you added in other sources of legends there are endless possibilities but I don't think they will. Likely just video games.

• Options
    Aristemo wrote: »
    I believe they might be:
    1) Dash Rendar
    2) Prince Xizor
    3) Kal Kestis

I'd love to see yuuzhan vong come to the game. But they need their own faction. Otherwise they'd be like tuskins and have little use.
  • Options
    Maybe I’m wrong or I didn’t read it yet, but did we thought about that these 4 characters aren’t needed for SK? Maybe they are just going to boost his team or they are characters we have already ingame 🤔? I just can’t imagine that CG releases 4 marquee characters in 4 weeks. That would be higher requirements than a GL, if you count gear and relics together. Even BB had 2 weeks between each marquee if I’m correct.
  • Options
    Tuareg111 wrote: »
    Maybe I’m wrong or I didn’t read it yet, but did we thought about that these 4 characters aren’t needed for SK? Maybe they are just going to boost his team or they are characters we have already ingame 🤔? I just can’t imagine that CG releases 4 marquee characters in 4 weeks. That would be higher requirements than a GL, if you count gear and relics together. Even BB had 2 weeks between each marquee if I’m correct.

The data mine seems to suggest 5 new characters due to the packs. So that is the general consensus. Though we could be wrong.
  • Options
    1. Dash Rendar
    2. Kyle Katarn
    3. Mara Jade
    4. Darth Malgus

Kyle Bush and Kyle Larson. JK.
    Although I am going to point out that Mara Jade has been discussed previously on the forum, and it was pointed out that Timoth Zahn (her creator) has made her off limits without his express consent. I don't recall the details, perhaps someone from that conversation with a better memory (or better forum search skills) than mine can chime in.

Interesting and I wonder why he took that stance. Zahn also created Thrawn and hes now in everything which makes the stance on Mara unusual. Its probably about money, like most things.
    There's been rumors that Mara would/will show up in the Ashoka show but those are just internet rumors as far as I can tell. Here's hoping.
  • Options

And Ugnaught!

2r0b6v8ye1bx.jpg

I'm ready!