Will Razorcrest become farmable?

Hello. I just want to know if the Razorcrest is going to become farmable.
I missed some of the Conquests and couldnt get enough shards. Waiting for other conquests takes forever and buying it from the store is way to expensive.
I see the same problem for the new conquest chars. I dont even think about getting Maul or Ahsoka because it is nearly impossible to do so f2p.

Replies

• Yes, in they’ve mentioned their “current” cadence in the JMK/CAT road ahead.

Basically, around a year after release it’ll become more accessible in (a place we don’t know yet)

So sometime March iirc
  • Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.
  • LMarc0 wrote: »
    Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.

Don't wait for RC. Start preparing now. The signal data crunch is horrible. This way, when you finally get RC, you will be ready.
  • LMarc0 wrote: »
    Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.

Yeah, what Dogwelder79 says. It’s a long farm to get the other characters in shape, so the sooner started the sooner finished. But, also, they’re all generally useful characters and having them at a high relic level is a fantastic payoff in and of itself!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.