Whales

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

They will still have an advantage. What's the point of playing a game which is

1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

2) punishes those who don't spend
    And?

Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

All I'm saying is make it fairer for those who don't pump money into the game.

Separate arenas and conquests
    With reduced rewards?

If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

100% not true

100% true.
    I get nothing in the arenas because I can't make it into the top 1000.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

I place daily 1st in both arenas, unless i am busy. 100% f2p

https://swgoh.gg/p/897311786/

Your point isn’t really valid

It's totally valid because it comes from my experience in the arena. A section of the game I only do because of the daily.
    Pick an opponent nd hit autoplay totally pointless to waste any time on the arena.

No, it’s not valid. You just clarified what you want to happen, you want to go to arena, use the biggest gp team and auto anyone.

If you have been playing since launch, which is about 6 months longer than me approximately, then you should know, that to be competitive, you actually have to think about what you are doing and not hit auto.

Arena, especially when you aren’t using a meta team is all about strategy.

I can guarantee that a jkr team, modded properly will get you top 200-300, but your going to be lucky to go higher than that.

If you feel like some advice and don’t want to publicly share your gg page, dm me and I’ll go through it for you and tell you what to change and how to win in your arena.

@TommoTommo1234

If your not interested in help from anyone then I’m going to presume your a troll and just ignore you.

i used to spend my time playing properl,. but it was pointless. Hence the autoplay now.
    And hence the lie that your JKR team lost to Ewoks.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. A good example of this is the squad arena.

It's pointless now anyway. Looks like the squad arena has been changed to force players into the galactic arena, the true whale paradise. No more crystals from the squad arena.

What's the point in the Galactic arena? i love being paired up against a whale with 4, 5 or even 6 GL's. Yeah that's a fair fight I can actually hold my own in.

Wait, so you’re saying that your 1000 in arena, can’t beat ewoks with JKR arena team and that you are getting matched against rosters with 4-6 GL’s in GAC?

Sounds legit :/
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    It is not a prime example of forced p2p. What will you miss out on? Do you understand what “forced” means?

There will be thousands and thousands of players who do not spend get him to 5 stars. What will happen to them? Nothing. They’ll farm him when he’s farmable like they’ve done countless times before.

And think about what you’re saying - the game only exists because some people pay. Part of what they receive for that money is some sort of advantage over those that don’t pay.

Why on Earth would people continue to pay for something that doesn’t give them any advantage?

1) is pointless in the arena when you just get destroyed by whales who need to spend spend spend to feel like their life is worth something

And?

Are you seriously suggesting that the game should reward those that don’t spend and punish those that do?

If you can’t identify the point in playing the game, there’s one logical solution that will solve your problems instantly.

With reduced rewards?

If you're F2P you don't get much in the way of rewards because the pathetic P2P whales push you so far down the leaderboards you might as well not bother.

100% not true

100% true.
    If fact I'm so sick of seeing ridiculous whale teams, and the broken AI, I don't even bother with any of the arenas anymore

It's totally valid because it comes from my experience in the arena. A section of the game I only do because of the daily.
    Pick an opponent nd hit autoplay totally pointless to waste any time on the arena.

No, it’s not valid. You just clarified what you want to happen, you want to go to arena, use the biggest gp team and auto anyone.

If you have been playing since launch, which is about 6 months longer than me approximately, then you should know, that to be competitive, you actually have to think about what you are doing and not hit auto.

I can guarantee that a jkr team, modded properly will get you top 200-300, but your going to be lucky to go higher than that.

If you feel like some advice and don’t want to publicly share your gg page, dm me and I’ll go through it for you and tell you what to change and how to win in your arena.

@TommoTommo1234

If your not interested in help from anyone then I’m going to presume your a troll and just ignore you.

i used to spend my time playing properl,. but it was pointless. Hence the autoplay now.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. A good example of this is the squad arena.

It's pointless now anyway. Looks like the squad arena has been changed to force players into the galactic arena, the true whale paradise. No more crystals from the squad arena.

What's the point in the Galactic arena? i love being paired up against a whale with 4, 5 or even 6 GL's. Yeah that's a fair fight I can actually hold my own in.

Wait, so you’re saying that your 1000 in arena, can’t beat ewoks with JKR arena team and that you are getting matched against rosters with 4-6 GL’s in GAC?

Once you start making up a story, it’s hard to stop. Either that, or OP just really isn’t good at this game.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

And?

With reduced rewards?

100% not true

100% true.

@TommoTommo1234

Pretty much. And it's not just me. Plenty of people in the FB groups are posting pics showing them with no GL up against teams of 3 or 4 GL. This is just becoming more and more a shameless cash grab.

That’s in GAC. I thought you were complaining about Squad Arena?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

And?

With reduced rewards?

100% not true

100% true.

@TommoTommo1234

Pretty much. And it's not just me. Plenty of people in the FB groups are posting pics showing them with no GL up against teams of 3 or 4 GL. This is just becoming more and more a shameless cash grab.

Both pretty much the same. And they are just 2 of the issues in this game that ea are using to push their P2P mechanic

On the bright side, you don’t have to worry about P2P being pushed in SA anymore, since EA is pushing P2P in GAC instead now.

• Options

And?

With reduced rewards?

100% not true

100% true.

@TommoTommo1234

Both pretty much the same. And they are just 2 of the issues in this game that ea are using to push their P2P mechanic

On the bright side, you don’t have to worry about P2P being pushed in SA anymore, since EA is pushing P2P in GAC instead now.
    Yep - now he only has to worry about sucking at 1 game mode
  • Options

And?

With reduced rewards?

100% not true

100% true.

@TommoTommo1234

The lies continue to spiral and escalate.

There is no way on earth that a player with no GLs, still running the JKR team, is getting matched with 4 GL owners, never mind 5 or 6.

Everyone knows you’re just making this stuff up. The refusal to post your ally code - alongside the fantastical nature of your stories - is the only proof needed to dismiss all of what you say as made up nonsense.

The change in crystal payouts will surely help someone like you anyway. After a while you’ll get matched with all the other guys at your level, where maybe you can press auto and fluke a win.
  • Options
    Anyone that comes to the forums to complain about in game player interactions and refuses to provide an ally code is either a troll or an attention seeker.
  • Options
    Ya without an ally code or swgoh.gg this is just a troll. They can make whatever excuse by not providing one or just ignoring it and keep complaining about whales.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone that comes to the forums to complain about in game player interactions and refuses to provide an ally code is either a troll or an attention seeker.

I've mentioned this before but a valid ally code should be required to make an account, and that ally code should be displayed for all to see.

Side benefit, it would stop people from making six accounts here after people got sick of all the dumb things the first five accounts said.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    If you’re not going to provide your ally code and claim that you can lose to an Ewok team while using JKR, you’re simply an attention seeker.

Believe me when I say none of us want to actually add you as an ally in game. It just allows us to see your accoun
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    From the attacks and abuse I can only conclude that you have all spent money on this game and are upset by a suggestion from a F2P player.

I’m F2P and disagree with your arguments. You’re claiming arena is rigged because you can’t win, you claim you can’t beat Ewoks with relic JKR Jedi, and you still haven’t given an ally code.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    From the attacks and abuse I can only conclude that you have all spent money on this game and are upset by a suggestion from a F2P player.

If that's your conclusion, I'm not surprised you don't manage to kill ewok teams with your jedi.
  • Options
    Sound logic.

From the lack of an ally code I can only conclude that you are a disgruntled player who is making up complete lies to try and support their facile point.
  • Options

o'ch swnian parhaus, ni allaf ond dod i'r casgliad bod gennych rywbeth yn erbyn Cymru. Ond pwy a ŵyr? efallai fy mod yn neidio i gasgliadau.
  • Options

If you're having that much trouble in arena, removing the whales will not help you. There are droves of F2P or low spending players that would utterly dominate your JKR team. Keeping up with the meta has been the only winning strategy in arena since the beginning. You can do that as F2P - it takes patience, diligence, and focus. If you are missing two of those three traits as F2P, you will not excel in this game.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    @TommoTommo1234 just in case you missed it, arenas about to die, long live gac..

Having said that, if you can’t beat ewoks with jkr, your going to struggle even if you have 1million gp.