Lando uses AoE 3x in a row, wiping entire team (vid)

Prev1
InternetSwag
2658 posts Member
edited April 2016
Found on Reddit.
Any explanation as to how this is done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBEL2SrzkA
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nute is bugged and grants tm to any ally that crits instead of only stealthed ones. Lando and multiple crits means a full tm bar every time. It's broken and needs to be fixed soon because it's becoming more commonly known.
  • Options
    Nute's leader is bugged.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Already reported and being fixed. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Nute is bugged and grants tm to any ally that crits instead of only stealthed ones. Lando and multiple crits means a full tm bar every time. It's broken and needs to be fixed soon because it's becoming more commonly known.

Raisins_Face.jpg
    Whyyyyyyy did I only find out now lmao.
    The fun I could've had with this one :naughty:
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yeah I saw the dev post it was funny hehe
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

So you saw it on Reddit read the comments and already knew the answer to your op question. What are you trying to gain by posting about the bug?
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

So you saw it on Reddit read the comments and already knew the answer to your op question. What are you trying to gain by posting about the bug?
    clickbaiting
    There was no explanation of Reddit, only the video and comments.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    He has us all beat in number of posts. :)

I hadn't seen it though, thanks for sharing Swag! Wish I had the heroes for it.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

clickbaiting

Na it's been there most of the day.

Finance_vulture 9 points 11 hours ago "Basically Nute Gunray's leader ability is bugged, it says, "Stealthed allies gain 55% Critical Chance and gain 25% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit." As you can see... Lando is not stealthed but he still gains the 25% crit on a critical hit which is what allows him to attack again.
    Normally with this comp Phasma acts just before lando and gives advantage up/turn meter boost which gives Lando just enough of a boost to act before the enemy team gets their second round in."
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Where has this been confirmed as a bug?

Please provide link to a mod or Dev confirmation.
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Looks cool.
  • Options

clickbaiting

Na it's been there most of the day.

Finance_vulture 9 points 11 hours ago "Basically Nute Gunray's leader ability is bugged, it says, "Stealthed allies gain 55% Critical Chance and gain 25% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit." As you can see... Lando is not stealthed but he still gains the 25% crit on a critical hit which is what allows him to attack again.
    Normally with this comp Phasma acts just before lando and gives advantage up/turn meter boost which gives Lando just enough of a boost to act before the enemy team gets their second round in."

I missed this. Thanks Mo!
  • Options
    He has us all beat in number of posts. :)

I hadn't seen it though, thanks for sharing Swag! Wish I had the heroes for it.

This forum is my social life I spend hours posting quality posts on here
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Where has this been confirmed as a bug?

Please provide link to a mod or Dev confirmation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4dgni7/lando_calrissian_high_rank_pvp_footage_1_vs_5/

I'm not too reditt savvy tbh, I don't even understand the bbcode there. But that's the whole thread
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Nerfing characters who are rarely used....ugh

Yea yea he is 'bugged' and getting 'fixed'.
    Why not change wording and leave him as is until he actually 'breaks arena'. Which by the way, tons of counters to Nute plus Lando. Counter team, Lando goes then dies.

Wouldn't want everyone to start using Nute now like say....Dooku or QGJ.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    Why not change wording and leave him as is until he actually 'breaks arena'.
    Because.. that video? :)
    Phipps wrote: »
    Which by the way, tons of counters to Nute plus Lando. Counter team, Lando goes then dies.
    And then you lose to everyone else.
    "Everyone gets +55% critical chance and 25% turn meter on a crit" would be the most OP leader ability in the game by a country mile. Even as it is written, if they ever make stealth more viable, Nute will be used.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Lame noise. These posts should be merged with the plethora of others on the same topic. Ea Jesse already said this would be discussed with devs over a week ago.

Posting videos of dooku lead vs dooku lead would cause more noise.

Given lack of feedback on the Gunray / lando synergy, my guess is it's low on the agenda and they don't have the capacity to test it. They can just defer judgement to later.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, but the video is perfect RNG vs AI. Guy on my shard can run his IMA led maxed counter team and still take first with it, it's not...easy when he tries it though.

On offense a Nute/Lando team is easy to beat. Nute will throw worthless granades. Lando can easily be killed first or stunned so he never gets a turn.

That team would be awesome though once fortitude does go into effect
    Nute
    Maul
    Lando
    RG
    Healer/leia

Maul or Lando would be able to get off there Aoe and it's basically game over from there.

• Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Lame noise. These posts should be merged with the plethora of others on the same topic. Ea Jesse already said this would be discussed with devs over a week ago.

Posting videos of dooku lead vs dooku lead would cause more noise.

Given lack of feedback on the Gunray / lando synergy, my guess is it's low on the agenda and they don't have the capacity to test it. They can just defer judgement to later.

Cool thanks for sharing.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    It's a real bummer they are fixing it, manly because it's not a golden team because it's so easy to counter.

Very few people use it.

By "fixing" it Nute and lando will be seriously hurt.

But when it works it's really like cheating so I understand.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Also only the TM is bugged, not the crit chance.
  • Options
    That's wild. And here I am using Nute as the right hand man to Teebo's leader! :) I've always loved this combo in GW. Teebo, Nute, Leia, Daka, and a fifth hero. A very fun squad.

• 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Works every time!
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    121ewc.jpg
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather they left this as is and clarified the wording on Nutes leader ability.

It's a very risky, RNG dependent strategy, and easily countered by counter-attack squads. We need more variety in Arena.
  • MirthYaywalker
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Maybe the description is wrong and the ability is as intended... So many ppl claiming to know one way or the other without knowing for certain
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    It could also easily be "fixed" if it became OP by nerfing the TM gain on crit down to 20% or 15% if necessary.
  • Options
    Nute is already a borderline unusable player. Squishy health, middling damage and a TD that basically doesn't work (when is the last time YOU were in a match that lasted 3 rounds?)

His (L) ability is the ONLY reason to use him. If the devs remove that skill (instead of fixing the description), Nute would be on par with Ugnaught for uselessness. It's not like he's OP as it is. Just fix the description and move on.

As stated above, even the pairing of Nute and Lando, while destructive *sometimes* is still SUPER dependant on RNG and is easily countered.
  • Brasida
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Do it with Dooku lead and then I will laugh