• StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Decicrim wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Lol
    sdtdfe8rdfdy.png

Thanks for the update.

Shame we have to rely on forum users scavenging for a random single line in a chat thread that won’t exist in another week 🤮

Why wouldn't it exist in a week? Discord doesn't delete message history, and the mods on the events server, afaik, don't either.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    bap1234 wrote: »
    I'm glad there is no new gl so i can catch up with the latest toons6aurldxhwbii.png
    because they are amazing.

The inqusitor event will basically be a mini GL with 2000+ kyros it’ll require.

the neat part is i don't give a f about the inquisitors lol. i'm also glad the next conquest toon isn't "grand inqusitor"

it would be funny if the grand inqusitor was required for a gl though

Every new toon ends up being required for something

I think SK or GI will be required, so that their pre-reqs are psuedo-required

SK seems pretty self-contained, I don't think he will be required for something else. The Legends stuff was imo a once and done thing.

Idk I can see them requiring SK if they could require wat for Kenobi and Embo for LV
  • Options
    I'm glad there is no new gl so i can catch up with the latest toons6aurldxhwbii.png

the neat part is i don't give a f about the inquisitors lol. i'm also glad the next conquest toon isn't "grand inqusitor"

SK seems pretty self-contained, I don't think he will be required for something else. The Legends stuff was imo a once and done thing.

Idk I can see them requiring SK if they could require wat for Kenobi and Embo for LV

I still think requiring Ebon Hawk for Rey was the most obscure requirement.
  • Options
    Lol
    sdtdfe8rdfdy.png

We're supposed to believe that upping the gear drop rates on hard nodes and creating another slot in the shard shop are things that take 4 months to figure out?

Even ignoring the fact that I find this excuse to be complete nonsense, it shouldn't have taken them this long to say something about it. And it still doesn't explain why they said that this RA would contain information on the next phase (ie. Phase 2) of the gear economy changes only for it to not actually
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    GAC QoL is pretty solid, especially the lock/re-lock.

Bummer there's no new GL announcement though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Lol
    sdtdfe8rdfdy.png

Thanks for the update.

Shame we have to rely on forum users scavenging for a random single line in a chat thread that won’t exist in another week 🤮

Why wouldn't it exist in a week? Discord doesn't delete message history, and the mods on the events server, afaik, don't either.

Do you remember anything from a chat room a week ago? (rhetorical) point is it will just get lost in the weeds like rest of chat.
    they could announce officially in a pinned post or that wonderful place call game and development updates on the official forum. The fact it took someone asking on an unofficial discord channel chat to get a 1 line excuse, on top of zero mention of P1 delay or P2 in the recent RA.

It’s blatantly obvious they are dodging or even backtracking the subject, a new level of low imo

remove the Mace and razorcrest news (which were announced prior) its half a RA, if we follow last RA track record we’ll get 1 maybe 2 of the item mentioned, almost preparing myself for them them “forget” about the scavenger gear craft feature ;/

• Lumiya
    1493 posts Member
    Options
    In addition to everything that has been said, and I agree with lots of the critique, I would also like to give credit where credit is due.

I like that we can now "relock" our roster and edit our defense.
    I also very much like the possibility to craft gear at the scavenger.
    And last but not least, I appreciate that the idea of the Omicron visualisation has been applied. 😉

Thank you for that.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Decicrim
    234 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    In addition to everything that has been said, and I agree with lots of the critique, I would also like to give credit where credit is due.

And last but not least, I appreciate that the idea of the Omicron visualisation has been applied. 😉

Thank you for that.

That I will give them credit for, relocking roster is great!
    You my friend still get the credit for the magnificent omicron display solution ;)

• TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
    sdtdfe8rdfdy.png

Thanks for the update.

Do you remember anything from a chat room a week ago? (rhetorical) point is it will just get lost in the weeds like rest of chat.
    they could announce officially in a pinned post or that wonderful place call game and development updates on the official forum. The fact it took someone asking on an unofficial discord channel chat to get a 1 line excuse, on top of zero mention of P1 delay or P2 in the recent RA.

It’s blatantly obvious they are dodging or even backtracking the subject, a new level of low imo

remove the Mace and razorcrest news (which were announced prior) its half a RA, if we follow last RA track record we’ll get 1 maybe 2 of the item mentioned, almost preparing myself for them them “forget” about the scavenger gear craft feature ;/

Chats are typically every Tuesday and Friday, and "important" posts (quotes for those who don't believe anything important is ever said) are pinned in the swgoh lobby channel.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1493 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Thank you for that.

That I will give them credit for, relocking roster is great!
    You my friend still get the credit for the magnificent omicron display solution ;)

Haha, thank you so much 😊
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options

Embo is a very underrated toon. He hits hard already and, thanks to his omicron, makes Bossk lead a slog to get through in TW.

We all know the next GL requirement will be R9 Mob Enforcer and CUP. Maybe a Gamorrean Guard so we're not entirely wasting R9 on non-tanks.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Lol
    sdtdfe8rdfdy.png

Thanks for the update.

Chats are typically every Tuesday and Friday, and "important" posts (quotes for those who don't believe anything important is ever said) are pinned in the swgoh lobby channel.

That is great info, I joined the discord, hopefully between all mediums I’ll be more informed.

On side to all sorry for some of the rants, but this gear announcement and lack of follow through just really Erkd me. I’ve been playing almost a year and truly love the game. I had to high expectations seeing community, but seeing how cg has treated overall is abysmal.
    Being a newer player the double drop on hard nodes as I farm shards daily, would have been as valuable to players like me just as much as the increase of gear they put in daily challenges (which was awesome)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Those are at least from the same continuity...
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @Ultra im assuming there’s zero response from @CG_SBCrumb_MINI or @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI about the lack of gear economy changes that were promised to be in this RA back in their most recent state of the Galaxy?

They still are denying me the crystals I intentionally used when shipments changed. Crumb and dojo both said all should be given back there crystals during the Mace rework stream. They still to this day won't do it. What are they doing ????
    And people think changes are coming that are great when they can't even communicate with thier team to give crystals back. This is absurd on a new level. CRUMB AND DOJO I HOPE U SEE THIS
  • Options
    Raegadyn wrote: »
    How about some QoL improvements we actually want - getting rid of buttons on the home screen trying to sell Hyperdrive bundles and Conquest passes and other nonsense packs they force down our throat, stop shifting stuff around in the store so people unintentionally spend thousands of crystals which they refuse to refund after saying they will, galactic legend tickets (enough said on that)

They still to this day are denying me mine. The same chat has been going since it happened. How sad. CRUMB AND DOJO I thought u were gonna tell team. Forget already or incompetence just run rampant
  • Options
    This Road Ahead felt like a State of the Galaxy. So we're going to wait until June for another Road Ahead, but in the next 3 months all we have is....this?

And still nothing from CG even acknowledging Malevolence's bugs neutering the fleet.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    GAC QoL is pretty solid, especially the lock/re-lock.

Bummer there's no new GL announcement though.

Who the hell is this guy?
  • Options
    This Road Ahead felt like a State of the Galaxy. So we're going to wait until June for another Road Ahead, but in the next 3 months all we have is....this?
    A lot of it seemed like a basic Content Update post.

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    A lot of it seemed like a basic Content Update post.

The true road ahead was the third fleet slot in kyber GAC. But they learned to put only the positive changes in the RA.
  • Options
    This may not be the perfect spot for this suggestion but I wish Resistance could be added to the Assault battles. I feel like every other major faction has a presence in them.

Possibly add resistance to secrets and shadows? Rey does battle the Sith Eternal in Ep 9 so in a way it makes sense.
  • Options
    1. Why do you have 35 Galactic Republic and only 7 Sith Empire? Do you understand the synergies are better on Galactic Republic and big LOL on Sith Empire? And do not tell me about Empire. 28 characters there, bellow 35 anyway. Make them all Sith Empire.
    2. BALANCE GLs! I am SICK of JMK CAT! In top 50 i see 36 JMK CAT, few JML and few LV, maybe 1 SEE/SLKR Daka-Zombi, maybe 1 REY CAT. Are you that blind?
    3. Increase synergies on dark side characters! And give them undispellable abilities. Re-rework Darth vader, Palpatine, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, empire tropers to match GAS, for example or Jedi Knight Luke.
    4. FIX Malak ”Drain Life” because it is bugged. It say it can not be dodged or parried but it miss many, many times.
    5. STOP favouring Light Side! It's too obviously!
    I have a good feeling about this!
  • Options
    The Road Ahead dropped on March 16th and we're not over a month later and still don't have at least a fifth Inquisitorius member let alone any word on the Grand Inquisitor event. We should be due an update next week on the next Conquest character, but these long periods of silence and no releases are quite troubling and making things stale.
  • Options
    Each of Mace Windu’s abilities have been upgraded, and he now has a new additional Special and Unique ability.

We introduced the idea of the Shatterpoint debuff for Mace quite a while ago with the short-lived Territory War bonuses and now it will be the centerpiece of Mace’s new kit.

Enabling everything from Turn Meter swapping to Stuns to Health and Protection recovery, Shatterpoint will be a critical part of Mace’s new strategy.

This rework also introduces a new buff, Resilient Defense, which works like Taunt but only lasts for a certain number of attacks. Mace will be the first character to utilize this buff but expect it to return in the future.

Emblem Enterprises, Inc.
  • Options
    The Road Ahead dropped on March 16th and we're not over a month later and still don't have at least a fifth Inquisitorius member let alone any word on the Grand Inquisitor event. We should be due an update next week on the next Conquest character, but these long periods of silence and no releases are quite troubling and making things stale.

We’re still waiting on items from November road ahead. Don’t hold your breath for March ones yet ;)