Let's Give SWGOH Some Love

13Next

Replies

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    Alright ladies and gentlemen, lets's have a nice dirty fight here. CG Defense Force vs Tinfoiled Hats!! There will be facts, no facts and some nonsense coming from both sides. Take your bets now! Come on come on! Only one will win!!

Make a thread.

• BobaFettish86
    590 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
  • BobaFettish86
    590 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Just delete this.
    @Ultra thank you for the clarification. While I disagree with your opinion, I respect you for giving me an explanation. That was all I asked for.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    "obnoxious, angry, entitled" Sounds about right, Karen1113

Oh look, entitled. Another word you, like screerider, have no idea what it means or how to use it. Par is the course though I guess
    Gosh. I hope chpMINIsolo_77 knows what "screerider" means.

• Options
    broken ankles is what it means.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    A bunch of my buddies did it in high school one night and, while there were no broken ankles, I did see one of them pile onto a shrub at a good clip.
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I am happy with the Omicron for Assajj, and the fact that my wife has started playing.
    I am unhappy with the daatacrons being so money based, were they free or limited in some way they would be better, but now if you have the funds you can win, while a FTP account could before achieve the same level of team (albeit slower), with crons cycling FTP players cannot achieve a significant number of these before they cycle out.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    If you paid for something, you are entitled to it. If you didn't pay for something, yet still believe you are owed it, you're acting entitled. Not sure what other term you would use for it.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    If you paid for something, you are entitled to it. If you didn't pay for something, yet still believe you are owed it, you're acting entitled. Not sure what other term you would use for it.

You are looking at it strictly from a monetary standpoint. The game also has a function of time. If they add new bottlenecks and hurdles…the previous one’s should become lessened. That is what you are missing. The game economy cannot seem to a player to be insurmountable…and help in these areas are needed. CG has mentioned (even promised) to help in these areas to aid progression….when they stopped half way through phase 1… the player base should be entitled to think that they should deliver on their promise.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    Well, they said "plan", but evs.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    GL Jabba.