Upcoming Update

13Next

Replies

• Options
    The update will come out too soon for some and not soon enough for others. #firstworlddeveloperproblems :-)

But, seriously, a couple things to mention here:
    1. We publish updates of varying sizes nearly every week (and sometimes a few times a week).
    2. The next significant update will be the tuning update @EA_Jesse first mentioned in his March 18th Community Update. Jesse will be discussing the details of this update in his Friday report tomorrow. This one is expected to go live next week.
    3. The next major update which includes Guilds, Raids, Guild Chat, and more will be coming out later this month. Jesse will have more info on this release in his Friday report.

Hope that helps!

Would gearing issues be addressed , regarding the unobtainable gear vs those that have it pre crafted and using
  • Options
    Official threads I was summarizing are:
    1. Here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21365/community-update-3-18-16#latest
    2. Here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/22780/community-update-3-25-2016#latest
    3. And here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24960/april-update-teaser-trailer#latest

@EA_Jesse is also pulling together a Guild FAQ which he'll put up as an announcement so more people can see it. (Similar to the post @cosmicturtle333 worked up, but posted as an announcement.)

@Svargas - Not sure why you would be concerned about me posting known info in an active thread, since we are also posting broadly-viewable announcements. We're trying to over-communicate where and when possible. :-)

I simply noticed some folks are asking questions which have been addressed in the announcements, and was trying to get them up to speed and clarify as best I could.

Sound good?
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse is also pulling together a Guild FAQ which he'll put up as an announcement so more people can see it. (Similar to the post @cosmicturtle333 worked up, but posted as an announcement.)

Learnt from the best B)

My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options

Learnt from the best B)

Thumb up.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    By dooku time

I think Dooku will still be viable. Maybe bye bye Rey?

I sure hope not. She is one of the characters in the meta who are actually fun to play.

She is also hard to acquire, which should be a perk for pay to plays. Going to the other extreme would alienate a lot of them.

I mentioned Rey because there was something posted about balancing damage and speed so that fast characters are not super strong like Rey. If they nerf her damage in the balance I doubt she remains viable.
  • Options
    By dooku time

I sure hope not. She is one of the characters in the meta who are actually fun to play.

She is also hard to acquire, which should be a perk for pay to plays. Going to the other extreme would alienate a lot of them.

I mentioned Rey because there was something posted about balancing damage and speed so that fast characters are not super strong like Rey. If they nerf her damage in the balance I doubt she remains viable.

I heard from my brother's in law's uncle who knows a guy that works in Sacramento and has a buddie at EA/CG that Rey is getting nerfed. ****! I guess we are all doomed! No need to wait for the official announcement.

• Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options

Learnt from the best B)

Funny, I don't remember teaching you.
  • Options

Learnt from the best B)

Might as well make CT-333 a community manager.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Soon
  • Options
    "Soon" and might be on Monday
  • Options

Learnt from the best B)

Might as well make CT-333 a community manager.

I will accept the role of either Tyrant or Dictator. I won't settle for 'manager'. >:)
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options

@Svargas - Not sure why you would be concerned about me posting known info in an active thread, since we are also posting broadly-viewable announcements. We're trying to over-communicate where and when possible. :-)

I simply noticed some folks are asking questions which have been addressed in the announcements, and was trying to get them up to speed and clarify as best I could.

Sound good?

@EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera

Sounds good but I think it would be neat if threads with dev comments would get a tag like you see in other forums. That way we can easily identify which threads were graced by your presence.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »

Sound good?

Sounds good but I think it would be neat if threads with dev comments would get a tag like you see in other forums. That way we can easily identify which threads were graced by your presence.

If you click their icon you can see every reply they have ever made. So if you want to check Dev comments just click that once or twice a day.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »

Sound good?

If you click their icon you can see every reply they have ever made. So if you want to check Dev comments just click that once or twice a day.

Ah yea that's true, just a minor convenience thing I guess.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Coming soon in a theatre near you
  • Options
    In a little while. Lickety split. In two shakes of a lambs tail. Sooner than you think. Before long. In a jiffy.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    By dooku time

I heard from my brother's in law's uncle who knows a guy that works in Sacramento and has a buddie at EA/CG that Rey is getting nerfed. ****! I guess we are all doomed! No need to wait for the official announcement.

I am basing it off:

"Speed will now be important in calibration of a character’s damage output. Generally speaking, faster acting characters will see a damage reduction and slower characters will see an increase."

• Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    By dooku time

I am basing it off:

"Speed will now be important in calibration of a character’s damage output. Generally speaking, faster acting characters will see a damage reduction and slower characters will see an increase."

I hope Rey doesn't get nerfed too hard. I'm 15 shards away from 6*ing her and making her arena debut.
  • Options
    Finn wrote: »
    Not today

TRAITOR

Hahahaha I laughed hard on this one :D