Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Options
    Still crashing. Still losing viable crystals which = real life money for a lot of us.

It would be nice if one of the content creators who gets to interview the devs from time to time puts them on the hot seat about this issue and how it's looking like we won't be compensated. This is completely unacceptable.
  • Options
    The silence we hear..... IS DEAFENING...

It's happened to me.. This is very stupid customer service and poor communication.

My money still isn't yours while you continue this charade of business practices.

• Options
    Sev112 wrote: »
    Still crashing. Still losing viable crystals which = real life money for a lot of us.

It would be nice if one of the content creators who gets to interview the devs from time to time puts them on the hot seat about this issue and how it's looking like we won't be compensated. This is completely unacceptable.

But then they would lose access to the Devs....

Content creators abhor hurting their bottom line and you can tell how hard it is for them to stay positive lately..

"go for inquisitors! They will be needed in the future TB, that we are purely speculating because we missed Jabba coming to the game."

Not buying it..
  • Options
    Uuuuunlimited......TIMEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It seems like there's a decision maker, or many, at CG who's only concern is continuing the development process to release the next new shiny without consideration for game breaking bugs that effect more players than it should.

Someone's only concern is the next new shiny we will spend money on, even if it drives away loyal players because they think their MBA means they know what they're talking about. (Not that they'll engage with the community in that regard because it's easier to hide behind their desk.)
  • Options
    Bugs are not their priority. UNLESS that bug gives players an unfair advantage. If this bug was helping us get rewards, beat PVE events, etc., they'd have fixed it the weekend after the title update. Because it's only effecting us negatively, it's a lower priority. (Not even worthy of their dev tracker) I'm sure some people at CG care and don't like this happening, but they don't seem to be the ones determining what the priorities are, someone who doesn't play the game is the decision maker determining priorities.
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    if any compensation will be given (not saying if any is coming or isn’t) it would be after it’s fixed and they have assessed the overall damage
    I await my 3 CWC shards with supreme indifference.

Either they will give out a token apology to everyone or nothing.

Which is fine, I think everyone should be given compensation, don't you?
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    if any compensation will be given (not saying if any is coming or isn’t) it would be after it’s fixed and they have assessed the overall damage
    I await my 3 CWC shards with supreme indifference.

Either they will give out a token apology to everyone or nothing.

Which is fine, I think everyone should be given compensation, don't you?

Far more than 3 CWC shards. People are losing GAC rounds, conquest battles, fleet arena matches, TB CM’s and TW matchups.

There needs to be more done regarding this, but like always they’re dropping the ball
  • LordI
    72 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Another team lost in GAC due to game freezes.
    But it doesn't matter, most important for Capital Games is to continue developing new characters and new ways to get players money

It is amazing to have matches with people with more than 1M GP than you and at the same time deal with developers that can't do their job properly.
    This game sucks
  • Options
    I consider myself lucky. Today I got the bug, but it was on the fleet mastery event, which can be repeated for free.
    It's amazing that they still haven't fixed this. On the other hand, why fix it if people are enthusiastic about the new store anyway?
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    I consider myself lucky. Today I got the bug, but it was on the fleet mastery event, which can be repeated for free.
    It's amazing that they still haven't fixed this. On the other hand, why fix it if people are enthusiastic about the new store anyway?

Are they?

What if you try to use the store mid-battle!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Bugs are not their priority. UNLESS that bug gives players an unfair advantage. If this bug was helping us get rewards, beat PVE events, etc., they'd have fixed it the weekend after the title update. Because it's only effecting us negatively, it's a lower priority. (Not even worthy of their dev tracker) I'm sure some people at CG care and don't like this happening, but they don't seem to be the ones determining what the priorities are, someone who doesn't play the game is the decision maker determining priorities.

They fixed the MBA/fleet bug the night it was found.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Are they?

What if you try to use the store mid-battle!

See? That proves my point. They are so eager to buy that they can't even wait for the battle to end!
  • Options
    Love losing GAC rounds because the devs are a bunch of the most lazy and incompetent people Ea could find
  • Options
    6,400 views and 337 comments on this over 3 days.

I think it’s time for another update on this issue @CG_Tusken_Meathead; the natives are getting restless. 😁
  • Options
    “Hey team, thanks for continuing to provide reports of the recently encountered bugs. We are still diligently working to identify and resolve the issue. We understand this is frustrating, and I can assure you we are treating this with a sense of urgency. However, as you’ve noticed the nature of this bug requires extensive testing to properly identify and implement an accurate, effective fix.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this issue and work towards resolution. We will continue to provide pertinent updates on this as we have them.”

Feel free to copy/paste and edit as needed. 😁

Thank you for everything you do Meathead. I know your job can be very challenging. But take confidence in the fact you’re doing better than your last 2-3 predecessors.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options

Wow, so they were doing their job and we are at a state where it is necessary to think if one can find an example for that. Exceptions prove the rule I guess. 👏🏻
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options

Just today a guild mate got his last fleet blattle in GAC stuck on the loading screen.

So nope, it's not fixed yet.
  • Options
    Just today a guild mate lost his GAC after his last fleet battle got stuck on the loading screen. The Dev post syays it's already been fixed, but it seems the fix didn't really work. I understand than these bugs can be hard to fix, but at least they should update the Dev post to let other know the issue is still happening.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    “Hey team, thanks for continuing to provide reports of the recently encountered bugs. We are still diligently working to identify and resolve the issue. We understand this is frustrating, and I can assure you we are treating this with a sense of urgency. However, as you’ve noticed the nature of this bug requires extensive testing to properly identify and implement an accurate, effective fix.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this issue and work towards resolution. We will continue to provide pertinent updates on this as we have them.”

Feel free to copy/paste and edit as needed. 😁

Thank you for everything you do Meathead. I know your job can be very challenging. But take confidence in the fact you’re doing better than your last 2-3 predecessors.

Thank you for sharing.
    Where did he post this? I can't seem to find it.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    Granolo wrote: »
    Just today a guild mate lost his GAC after his last fleet battle got stuck on the loading screen. The Dev post syays it's already been fixed, but it seems the fix didn't really work. I understand than these bugs can be hard to fix, but at least they should update the Dev post to let other know the issue is still happening.

I think what your guild mate encountered was the longer existing game freeze bug. They fixed the bug with BAM, but the other "general" bug still exists.
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Wow, so they were doing their job and we are at a state where it is necessary to think if one can find an example for that. Exceptions prove the rule I guess. 👏🏻

Just disproving an incorrect statement.
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options

Just today a guild mate got his last fleet blattle in GAC stuck on the loading screen.

So nope, it's not fixed yet.

Random crashes are still widespread, yes.
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options

I think what your guild mate encountered was the longer existing game freeze bug. They fixed the bug with BAM, but the other "general" bug still exists.

MBA/Fleets, but yes. The game can still freeze anywhere randomly.
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options

I think it’s time for another update on this issue @CG_Tusken_Meathead; the natives are getting restless. 😁

Meathead is out this upcoming week and was out this past week
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options

MBA/Fleets, but yes. The game can still freeze anywhere randomly.

BAM 🙃
  • Options

Meathead is out this upcoming week and was out this past week

Well since no one else is allowed to interact with players, I guess that's understandable.
  • Options
    Game froze on loading battle. EA and CG wont do anything. Reporting does nothing.
    Will CG even acknowledge there is an issue?
  • Options
    I had 2 accounts one on Android the other iOS.

Had so many problems with the Android account that I have quit playing with that account completely.

I am yet to have it happen on iOS but if it becomes a thing I will quit there too, it really was unplayable!