Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    “Hey team, thanks for continuing to provide reports of the recently encountered bugs. We are still diligently working to identify and resolve the issue. We understand this is frustrating, and I can assure you we are treating this with a sense of urgency. However, as you’ve noticed the nature of this bug requires extensive testing to properly identify and implement an accurate, effective fix.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this issue and work towards resolution. We will continue to provide pertinent updates on this as we have them.”

Feel free to copy/paste and edit as needed. 😁

Thank you for everything you do Meathead. I know your job can be very challenging. But take confidence in the fact you’re doing better than your last 2-3 predecessors.

Thank you for sharing.
    Where did he post this? I can't seem to find it.

He didn’t post it, I’m sorry. It could have been misleading. I was just providing an example of how to (albeit briefly) appease everyone.
  • Options
    Lost 2 battles in a row this GAC, lost the round by 7 points. That' rng for ya...
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Granolo wrote: »
    Just today a guild mate lost his GAC after his last fleet battle got stuck on the loading screen. The Dev post syays it's already been fixed, but it seems the fix didn't really work. I understand than these bugs can be hard to fix, but at least they should update the Dev post to let other know the issue is still happening.

I think what your guild mate encountered was the longer existing game freeze bug. They fixed the bug with BAM, but the other "general" bug still exists.

MBA/Fleets, but yes. The game can still freeze anywhere randomly.

BAM 🙃

Not according to the game or gg, shrug.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/the-mandalorian-beskar-armor/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Cost me a GAC win along with 2TB battles today. I'm out close to 3000 crystals from this garbage and I know good and well there will NEVER be a make good despite having it all documented. EA is useless and I don't expect much from CG. This goes back to the Jabba client update, had no issues prior to that. FIX YOUR GAME AND MAKE THE PLAYERS WHOLE!!!
  • Options
    Cost me a GAC win along with 2TB battles today. I'm out close to 3000 crystals from this garbage and I know good and well there will NEVER be a make good despite having it all documented. EA is useless and I don't expect much from CG. This goes back to the Jabba client update, had no issues prior to that. FIX YOUR GAME AND MAKE THE PLAYERS WHOLE!!!
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    6,400 views and 337 comments on this over 3 days.

I think it’s time for another update on this issue @CG_Tusken_Meathead; the natives are getting restless. 😁

Meathead is out this upcoming week and was out this past week

It's really frusterating that not only the bug was not fix, but the CM was out, gonna be out, and there's no one else who communicate with us
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    avihas wrote: »

I think it’s time for another update on this issue @CG_Tusken_Meathead; the natives are getting restless. 😁

It's really frusterating that not only the bug was not fix, but the CM was out, gonna be out, and there's no one else who communicate with us

It was fixed. There are 2 different game freezing bugs. 1 that appeared after the Update a month ago. It's random and can happen everywhere.
    The second is the one that specifically had to do with BAM, be it in fleets or in squad battles. The second one is the one that got fixed, the first one is still there.

Edit for autocorrect
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    “Hey team, thanks for continuing to provide reports of the recently encountered bugs. We are still diligently working to identify and resolve the issue. We understand this is frustrating, and I can assure you we are treating this with a sense of urgency. However, as you’ve noticed the nature of this bug requires extensive testing to properly identify and implement an accurate, effective fix.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this issue and work towards resolution. We will continue to provide pertinent updates on this as we have them.”

Feel free to copy/paste and edit as needed. 😁

Thank you for everything you do Meathead. I know your job can be very challenging. But take confidence in the fact you’re doing better than your last 2-3 predecessors.

Thank you for sharing.
    Where did he post this? I can't seem to find it.

He didn’t post it, I’m sorry. It could have been misleading. I was just providing an example of how to (albeit briefly) appease everyone.

Ahahaha, ok you got me 🙈
    You're right, this is what could/should be done.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    What characters do you want to see added to the game? Here's my list:

1. CG acknowledges the freezing issue in the game with some sort of communication to us to let us know they're actually working on it.

2. CG fixes the freezing issue.

3. CG offers some sort of "make good" reward to make up for all the lost rewards caused by the issue.

4. CG actually apologizes for botching this situation so badly.

5. Saw Gerrera.

Who's on your list?
  • Options
    avihas wrote: »

It was fixed. There are 2 different game freezing bugs. 1 that appeared after the Update a month ago. It's random and can happen everywhere.
    The second is the one that specifically had to do with BAM, be it in fleets or in squad battles. The second one is the one that got fixed, the first one is still there.

Edit for autocorrect

I meant the first one. The one that showed up after the update about a month ago
  • Options
    In the last 2-3 weeks I have lost Tw & Tb teams because of my game freezing my internet is top speed. I never had that problem before but now it’s hit or miss. Has anyone else had issues like this and is there anything I can do? I tried contacting CG but my ticket must of been ignored.
  • Options
    In the last 2-3 weeks I have lost Tw & Tb teams because of my game freezing my internet is top speed. I never had that problem before but now it’s hit or miss. Has anyone else had issues like this and is there anything I can do? I tried contacting CG but my ticket must of been ignored.
  • Options
    I just posted the same thread basically because I’m having the same problem and CG hasn’t replied to me or put out a statement. I invested So much money and time into this game like most of you. It’s a shame borderline line crime to not get any service when the products I’ve purchased doesn’t work. There’s nothing at fault on my end but the issues persist without any light on the matter. I feel robbed.
  • Options
    f8zz18vlh7m5.png

Chimera led Empire vs preloaded Nego in TW. Help us CG. You're our only hope.
  • Options
    dont forget the disapearing button bug, and every other kind of game insults against the player...

CG or EA has to change all the rules... abort, retreat or whatsoever should have no effects in every part of the game not only in raids!
  • Options
    It’s happened to me 4 times this TW and i just joined a new guild. Very frustrating. Wish someone from CG or EA Would reply to me. Is there going to be a fix anytime soon? Or will I have to just play defense to advoid dropping banners and teams.
  • DirtyGloves
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Will someone please reply to me regarding the loading screen freezing and dropping teams/banners. I’ve been waiting for a reply on my ticket and I’m left pleading for any answers on here. Are you aware and is anything being done?
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Options
    Will someone please reply to me regarding the loading screen freezing and dropping teams/banners. I’ve been waiting for a reply on my ticket and I’m left pleading for any answers on here. Are you aware and is anything being done?
  • Options
    CG are aware and I think a fix has been attempted.
  • Options
    Probably best they concentrate on fixing it rather than replying individually to everyone affected, tbh.
  • Options
    They've been aware for a long time. You are not the first
  • Natetiffer
    292 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    It's happening throughout the game, but most painful when battling in GAC, TW, TB, Conquest, and dare I say arena

I think today I've seen at least 6 freezes, same yesterday. But the bug reporting doesn't seem to make a difference and other posts are being closed or deleted.

The most recent issue was in conquest, not a freeze just no buttons to use in final boss battle stage 4. Even forfeiting didn't work...

It's no wonder I'm seeing more and more fellow players quit the game
    This is the Way
  • Options
    Efranzblau wrote: »
    You are not the first

Nor will you be the last. I see zero effort coming from them on this front. It has cost people wins in conquest, GAC, TW, and other modes I'm not mentioning.
    CG doesn't care, change my mind.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    CG are aware and I think a fix has been attempted.

If they attempted it, its still not fixed. I JUST lost yet more Conquest energy because of this bug. Its been happening for over a month and it effects EVERY part of the game, across multiple playing platforms. Its not like we can aboid it as it happens randomly and can happen with any screen switch, even when logging in!

Its been happening for over a month, and we all know exactly when it was put in to the game.
    PLEASE fix this as it is very very annoying

• Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    9p0awqypdiz9.png