is anyone else demotivated this conquest?

Replies

• Options
    Already got the red crate and I only refreshed the 3x50. PB compared to the other conquests before. Very Chill.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I haven't had a single team kill me before I could take a turn once this conquest. In fact I only dropped one star on two battles and they were both in S1.

Lucky you! Trying to get the BH kill feat against teams just shell shocking them is not fun.

Facing the same enemies over and over and over and over and over with the same modifiers is not fun.

Are the feats easier overall? Yeah of course, it’s like when we got the interceptor. Doesn’t mean it’s not stale and boring doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Have you considered not using BH against those teams? Standard BH works just fine down to at least 60% stamina on the mid boss.

You know what? It never occurred to me to do that…oh wait…it did and my BH are getting destroyed somehow when going against the JKA node. They’re all at least R5, some R7 but have circles run around them before getting a single turn.
    What lineup? What disks?

Most recent was Bossk lead, Boba, Jango, Fennec and Dengar.

1dfymhnpo24r.png
    68udtthaz8o6.png
    And a power DD. Yet somehow they’re hitting like wet noodles and after 8 battles I finally was able to win one and get 5 kills.

I would definitely swap out massively overpowered with soresu form. That Decay:Critical Turn Meter disk probably isn't doing much for you if you're having trouble getting a turn so another entrenched might work better for survivability. Someone suggested Fortified too - honestly it's not my favorite but I'd take that over Power + Decay. At some point along the way though, I took Fortified off and barely noticed - it may work for you here though.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options
    Yet somehow they’re hitting like wet noodles and after 8 battles I finally was able to win one and get 5 kills.

"Somehow" is the jacked up defense stats on the boss nodes. It's why Vitality/Unbreakable & ZA is much better than things like Power. Always helps you stay alive longer so you actually take turns.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I ran Bossk, Fennec, BFSoJ, Boba, and Malak with the voluntary vanguard, ruthless offense, ruthless swiftness and entrenched disks against an NS node. I was able to get 19 kills per battle. Malak really helps to control the battle with fear.
  • Options
    Intrapido wrote: »
    Never was, Conquest is a game mode that should be removed asap along with datacrons.
    Its nothing more than a crystal sink that involves a gigantic time sink thats forced upon you if by any chance you wish to play gac like a normal person.

End result, the game sucks because of 2 things and conquest is 1 of those 2.

I disagree. It was once fun. The first 2 conquest was fun and engaging. Now it is just.... trash grind
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I'm sure you have data to prove most people dislike conquest.

I like ur thinking, is there a way of collecting data ? Would such data be relevant to u for the discussion?
  • Intrapido
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I'm sure you have data to prove most people dislike conquest.

Conquest is my favorite thing in this game. B)

Yeah, I don't get the concept of, "I don't like this game mode therefore remove it from the game." In my opinion CG has made a massive win if they make a mode that 50% of the players don't want to play, but still don't want to quit the game. I would much rather accounts have some disparity due to personal preference of game play rather than $$$$.

But its a gigantic money disparity, which nullifies your point totally.
    If you push aside the arguments of scamquest beeing extremly time intensive and burning people out at a rapid pace, what it did was push the whales so far down in gac due to just lack of players because of burn out that even aurodium leage is unplayable for the most part as a f2p/small spender on top of having it run with lstb which is still death week and beeing tied to datacrons, than what do you have?

A game mode that if you dont play you loose everywhere else in the game due to lack of datacrons/key characters. Most conquest structured in a way that the entry level gp cant compete and will not compete due to the specified depth required because its not use your roster to its fullest potential but use a select few roughly 10 teams over and over again.

Ofc its a good thing that you dont need to red box to unlock a character in 6 months but the way its set up many times due to the because of conquest <-> datacron attachement messed up gac, you dont have crystals to spare for conquest which means even if you get that character in 6 months you will be constantly behind so you have to spend to stay afloat not ahead.

Than if you look at the design of conquest, its clear cg and here i mainly mean the 2 messengers who should convey reports to the team does nothing to do anything that people in mass numbers ask for since months. To name a few of these.
    - Remove damage reflection
    - Tone down overpreapred
    - Dont make a bunch of 40 win feats with things that suck(hello inquisitors)
    - Improve on the UI of the disk selection screen(hotutils did a better management screen in no time than cg did in god knows how long)
    - Atleast average communication without telling people to quit(hello meathead)
    Looooki wrote: »
    Never was, Conquest is a game mode that should be removed asap along with datacrons.
    Its nothing more than a crystal sink that involves a gigantic time sink thats forced upon you if by any chance you wish to play gac like a normal person.

End result, the game sucks because of 2 things and conquest is 1 of those 2.

I disagree. It was once fun. The first 2 conquest was fun and engaging. Now it is just.... trash grind

This is conquest what 22? So just because the 1st 2 was kinda fun if you enjoyed the amount of stupidity in it with cooldown disk making all battles autoplay and ever since like conquest 7 which was the worst of all its trash does it mean that conquest is an okay game mode? Thats a 10% all time approved conquest by your standards.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • herd_nerfer
    1970 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    If you push aside the arguments of scamquest beeing extremly time intensive and burning people out at a rapid pace, what it did was push the whales so far down in gac due to just lack of players because of burn out that even aurodium leage is unplayable for the most part as a f2p/small spender on top of having it run with lstb which is still death week and beeing tied to datacrons, than what do you have?

A game mode that if you dont play you loose everywhere else in the game due to lack of datacrons/key characters. Most conquest structured in a way that the entry level gp cant compete and will not compete due to the specified depth required because its not use your roster to its fullest potential but use a select few roughly 10 teams over and over again.

If you ignore ANY game mode then you suffer everywhere in the game. The sole exception may be Squad Arena but one could argue that SA currency = Shard Shop currency or Credits. GAC and TW aren't my favorite - there are times (looking at you 3v3) that I particularly don't enjoy. If I don't engage, I fall behind. That's part of the deal. I have to either accept falling behind or engage with content that I don't love. It's the same for everyone and every game mode.
    Ofc its a good thing that you dont need to red box to unlock a character in 6 months but the way its set up many times due to the because of conquest <-> datacron attachement messed up gac, you dont have crystals to spare for conquest which means even if you get that character in 6 months you will be constantly behind so you have to spend to stay afloat not ahead.

There's no way to validate or verify that putting datacron mats "messed up GAC". I think you're way off base and making a claim that can't be proven or disproven just to support your argument. People that were hot for datacrons and wanted to stay competitive were already completing conquest for the rewards and the characters. They were going to grind those feats anyway to get red crate - at least having the datacron nodes in conquest makes that worth something instead of a useless energy sink.
    Than if you look at the design of conquest, its clear cg and here i mainly mean the 2 messengers who should convey reports to the team does jack **** to do anything that people in mass numbers ask for since months. To name a few of these.
    - Tone down overpreapred
    - Improve on the UI of the disk selection screen(hotutils did a better management screen in no time than cg did in god knows how long)

What makes you think that Crumb or Meathead have anything at all to do with the decision making process or the direction of the game? And what makes you think they don't convey things back to the team? They're community managers - not product managers, not project managers - and even if they were why do you think they're obligated to make the game the way 'the community' tells them to?

- damage reflection is annoying but there are ways to deal with it. This does not break the game mode - do some theory crafting or ask for help if you're having trouble getting past those nodes.
    - They HAVE toned down overprepared - it used to be overprepared 3 or 4 on nearly every node - now there's a lot more of OP 1 and 2 which is much easier to deal with.
    - It's your opinion that inquisitors suck. I just finished the 40 kills feat today. Ran every one on auto. On the bonus datacron nodes. Maybe they don't suck as much as you think. Also, who doesn't have Jedi? I've heard no complaints on that feat. That was a real soft-ball from CG imo and I'm grateful for it.
    - The disk UI is clunky, you're not wrong, but it's perfectly usable. If that were your biggest issue with the game mode you'd probably care about it a lot less - I feel like you've added this just to pile on.
    - Communication from CG is spotty and inconsistent - it always has been. Anyone that has an expectation that that's going to change is just lying to themselves and causing themselves a whole lot of self-inflicted anger. Again, I feel like you've added this just to pile on - it's got nothing to do with conquest.
    This is conquest what 22? So just because the 1st 2 was kinda fun if you enjoyed the amount of stupidity in it with cooldown disk making all battles autoplay and ever since like conquest 7 which was the worst of all its trash does it mean that conquest is an okay game mode? Thats a 10% all time approved conquest by your standards.

It's taken CG a long time to get things dialed in for conquest. Contrary to the common narrative here on the forums, they have listened to player feedback - they have changed things for the better. Not every conquest has been created equal (thankfully) - some were more challenging than others. I was resistant to a lot of those changes along the way but regardless of that I've come to a place where I look forward to conquest. Why? For one, I find it actually FUN. I get to actually PLAY the game instead of just farming or doing my one attempt at a TB node or looking at yet another soul crushing wall of GLs in TW or GAC.

In conquest I can plan and advance and theory craft and get access to more gear and kill teams that I don't see elsewhere. I get to play with unconventional game mechanics that don't exist elsewhere. I get to use some energy to actually play battles instead of just sliding a slider to max and hitting sim. This game was getting SERIOUSLY boring before conquest. I'm glad the content is here. It's something to do that doesn't require me begging my casual guild mates to click a join button or do a CM or hit CPit or get platoons filled and for the love of all that's holy SET DEFENSE ALREADY! Conquest is my break from that stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels that way.
  • Options

If you ignore ANY game mode then you suffer everywhere in the game. The sole exception may be Squad Arena but one could argue that SA currency = Shard Shop currency or Credits. GAC and TW aren't my favorite - there are times (looking at you 3v3) that I particularly don't enjoy. If I don't engage, I fall behind. That's part of the deal. I have to either accept falling behind or engage with content that I don't love. It's the same for everyone and every game mode.

There's no way to validate or verify that putting datacron mats "messed up GAC". I think you're way off base and making a claim that can't be proven or disproven just to support your argument. People that were hot for datacrons and wanted to stay competitive were already completing conquest for the rewards and the characters. They were going to grind those feats anyway to get red crate - at least having the datacron nodes in conquest makes that worth something instead of a useless energy sink.
    Than if you look at the design of conquest, its clear cg and here i mainly mean the 2 messengers who should convey reports to the team does jack **** to do anything that people in mass numbers ask for since months. To name a few of these.
    - Tone down overpreapred

What makes you think that Crumb or Meathead have anything at all to do with the decision making process or the direction of the game? And what makes you think they don't convey things back to the team? They're community managers - not product managers, not project managers - and even if they were why do you think they're obligated to make the game the way 'the community' tells them to?

- damage reflection is annoying but there are ways to deal with it. This does not break the game mode - do some theory crafting or ask for help if you're having trouble getting past those nodes.
    - They HAVE toned down overprepared - it used to be overprepared 3 or 4 on nearly every node - now there's a lot more of OP 1 and 2 which is much easier to deal with.
    - It's your opinion that inquisitors suck. I just finished the 40 kills feat today. Ran every one on auto. On the bonus datacron nodes. Maybe they don't suck as much as you think. Also, who doesn't have Jedi? I've heard no complaints on that feat. That was a real soft-ball from CG imo and I'm grateful for it.
    - The disk UI is clunky, you're not wrong, but it's perfectly usable. If that were your biggest issue with the game mode you'd probably care about it a lot less - I feel like you've added this just to pile on.
    - Communication from CG is spotty and inconsistent - it always has been. Anyone that has an expectation that that's going to change is just lying to themselves and causing themselves a whole lot of self-inflicted anger. Again, I feel like you've added this just to pile on - it's got nothing to do with conquest.

It's taken CG a long time to get things dialed in for conquest. Contrary to the common narrative here on the forums, they have listened to player feedback - they have changed things for the better. Not every conquest has been created equal (thankfully) - some were more challenging than others. I was resistant to a lot of those changes along the way but regardless of that I've come to a place where I look forward to conquest. Why? For one, I find it actually FUN. I get to actually PLAY the game instead of just farming or doing my one attempt at a TB node or looking at yet another soul crushing wall of GLs in TW or GAC.

In conquest I can plan and advance and theory craft and get access to more gear and kill teams that I don't see elsewhere. I get to play with unconventional game mechanics that don't exist elsewhere. I get to use some energy to actually play battles instead of just sliding a slider to max and hitting sim. This game was getting SERIOUSLY boring before conquest. I'm glad the content is here. It's something to do that doesn't require me begging my casual guild mates to click a join button or do a CM or hit CPit or get platoons filled and for the love of all that's holy SET DEFENSE ALREADY! Conquest is my break from that stuff and I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels that way.

Play conquest longer. A few more months will do. And u will realise the grind is the same before it gets stale
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »

- Tone down overpreapred

Play conquest longer. A few more months will do. And u will realise the grind is the same before it gets stale

I've got red crate in all but two conquests (7 and 8 if memory serves). But I'll keep trying to get tired of it if you think it'll help.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    I've played it since launch, red box since launch, and it's still my favorite. But maybe I need to play it for a few more years?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Me too, red crate since launch. Till I quit the game
  • Options
    I like it still and I broadly agree with the folks that are defending it. The one area I’ll disagree with is that you don’t need to do anything you don’t like doing. You’ll fall behind, but so what?

Free yourself from the I Must Do This mentality—and that’s not just to the people who I agree with, it’s extra applicable to the people who hate Conquest. Don’t be afraid to fall behind, just play the parts you like and be free!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    @NicWester has it exactly right.

I started hating conquest. Took a break from refreshes and took whatever free energy would give me. Completely got rid of the repetitive grind since I wasn't ever working on feats, just progress. I liked conquest a lot. Did that for 6-7 months, then had a conquest that wasn't as grindy and decided to see if I could get red crate without using a plan -- just spending on refreshes and throwing any team that seemed to make sense at things, but being willing to settle for less than red crate if I got stuck rather than turning to someone else's method or repeating the same battle over and over. I just squeaked the Red Crate on the last day.

And to this day, I **mostly** play conquest the same basic way. And though I've been getting red crate and though I have actually looked at the video guides on SWGOH 4 Life, I don't do a single node 40 times. If it comes down to that, I'll just let the feat go. And with the exception of one Conquest, it's worked out.

I'm not stressed about it any more, I don't feel I have to accomplish anything. And I do my best to avoid the same battles -- even if doing the same thing happens to be the easiest way to get to red crate, I go for the most fun instead.

It's a game.

If it's not fun, you shouldn't be playing.
  • Options
    One thing I have noticed. I always .......always being recently I guess.....do the first Conquest of the rotation in 'normal' rather than hard. However, this is by far the grindiest normal I've seen. I'm doubtful to make the red chest in normal this time due to how grindy it is. So for me as somebody who can get pretty far in hard...........makes it totally pointless.
  • Options
    That's interesting, @harvestmouse

I found this one less grindy than normal since you could double-dip on a number of feats.

For instance, JML + Wat + Leia, Old Ben, and Farmboy allows you to work on 2 feats at once.

And there is the 40 Inquisitor victory, which sounds awful, but you have the 50 Inq kills in s2 which you might want to do anyway. That's 8-10 battles right there, depending on whom you're fighting.

Then the global 40 Jedi victories feat is actually fine since most folks at 4M can put together a couple strong Jedi squads, so it's more like 2 x 20 victory feats than 1x40. And even better, at least one of those squads should be strong enough to make actual progress on nodes as you go, meaning at the very least 2 nodes per sector are knocked out by Jedi at the same time you're making progress on the global feat.

Certainly in theory you could have 4M to qualify for Hard and have no Jedi GLs. But if you have just one, you can stomp ahead using your heavy hitter while also making progress on the global.

I have to say that Rey isn't as good as other GLs in Conquest, and when you had to run 3 Rey + 2 Kylos in the last Conquest, that made her virtually useless for progressing through nodes. And your 5 Resistance toons without Rey weren't going to conquer new nodes either. Which meant 5 toons playing round on the same s1 or s2 node over and over when they could have been helping you make progress. Now THAT was repetitive. Ugh.

So I'm not disputing you. Depending on rosters this one might very well be more boring and repetitive for you than others, and I'm sorry about that. It would be interesting to me, though, if there were more details about what CG could do better, because honestly I'm sighing with relief here that I got everything I wanted done without nearly as much grind as normal. Even my Inqs did some work in s1, then did the kills feat in s2, then bounced back and forth between s3/datacron and s4/datacron until the 40 kills were finished so I was never stuck doing just one node over and over. (And yes, it was NotGreatTM, but it was the worst feat... and I could have skipped it, I think, if I was able to pick up a couple others... though I haven't added up the banners and maybe it would have required Grand Inquisitor, whom I do not have).

Anyway, if you have more details, I'm listening.
  • Options
    One thing I have noticed. I always .......always being recently I guess.....do the first Conquest of the rotation in 'normal' rather than hard. However, this is by far the grindiest normal I've seen. I'm doubtful to make the red chest in normal this time due to how grindy it is. So for me as somebody who can get pretty far in hard...........makes it totally pointless.
    I 100% agree that doing normal when you can get pretty far in hard is totally pointless.
  • Options
    Extremely demotivated. I have never seen so many turn meter loop teams in my life. Most teams I face I have to use a GL because no one is fast enough. I faced an inquisitor team and every character on their team got 5 turns before I could take my first turn and my fastest character was 330 speed. The rewards are not worth the time and stress that I have to undergo. Conquest was one of the worst things added to this game.
  • Options
    I 100% agree that doing normal when you can get pretty far in hard is totally pointless.

Well.............2 reasons I do it.

1. I actually enjoy Conquest and I really enjoy the first day using as many different teams as I can to do the first stage.

2. Check how the land lies. That LV team in sector 4 a while back would probably have been impossible for me in hard mode. I failed on it once in normal mode even. I don't want to come across something like that early in hard mode and destroy my whole Conquest.

I actually came to this thread to point out that I'd never seen a normal as grindy as this one..........looks like harvestmouse beat me to it! I have to say though, I'm disappointed in harvestmouse's pessimism in me. I feel I stand a good chance of getting that red box....just.

• Options

So I'm not disputing you. Depending on rosters this one might very well be more boring and repetitive for you than others, and I'm sorry about that. It would be interesting to me, though, if there were more details about what CG could do better, because honestly I'm sighing with relief here that I got everything I wanted done without nearly as much grind as normal. Even my Inqs did some work in s1, then did the kills feat in s2, then bounced back and forth between s3/datacron and s4/datacron until the 40 kills were finished so I was never stuck doing just one node over and over. (And yes, it was NotGreatTM, but it was the worst feat... and I could have skipped it, I think, if I was able to pick up a couple others... though I haven't added up the banners and maybe it would have required Grand Inquisitor, whom I do not have).

Anyway, if you have more details, I'm listening.

Hmmmmm ok. I didn't feel I could farm boy and Leia in the same battle, so I had to grind those out. That's fairly normal though, as I datacron battled those.

I haven't invested in Inquisitors at all, and there are a lot of Inquisitor feats again. Feels like that will continue until CG have made their money back on them. 7th sister surviving I managed, and Purge in sector 1 is still possible.

I'm struggling with the BH feat on Sector 5, that's been a real grind. Hopefully now I've taken the DoT disks off, this might go a bit better.

I don't have JMK, I'm unable to get close to the 50 Kenobi kills.

But it's not really about the feats. In the past I've been able to miss out on a couple of feats and still got to the red quite comfortably. This time, I've had to go back over every single node and make sure I've ground out all the points possible.

I'm currently on 482 of 495. I'll be spending the rest of Conquest grinding BH battles and Purge sector 1 battles for the rest of the conquest or maybe miss out on the Purge if I can get farm boy to survive vs Vader in Sector 3. Whatever, I'm in full on grind mode, rather than spending the last couple of days datacroning.

I feel this is the grind I associate with hard mode, rather than normal mode. I've probably spend more gems than I've ever on normal, so it's not because of slacking, I'm sure. I'll certainly be doing hard for the other 2 conquests in this set. Zero point me doing normal if it's this grindy.
  • Options
    I haven't invested in Inquisitors at all, and there are a lot of Inquisitor feats again. Feels like that will continue until CG have made their money back on them.
    There must come a point where associating Inquisitors with money becomes a false association. Maybe after GI’s second event people will stop saying it?

There will be thousands of players who are GI ready that haven’t spent a cent on Inquisitors.
  • Options

Well.............2 reasons I do it.

1. I actually enjoy Conquest and I really enjoy the first day using as many different teams as I can to do the first stage.

2. Check how the land lies. That LV team in sector 4 a while back would probably have been impossible for me in hard mode. I failed on it once in normal mode even. I don't want to come across something like that early in hard mode and destroy my whole Conquest.

I actually came to this thread to point out that I'd never seen a normal as grindy as this one..........looks like harvestmouse beat me to it! I have to say though, I'm disappointed in harvestmouse's pessimism in me. I feel I stand a good chance of getting that red box....just.
    1. So do I, but I guess I see your point. I’ve got at least a dozen teams that will win a sector 1 battle easily. If you’ve got much less, you can wind up waiting on stamina from the get-go.

2. I could be wrong, but I thought the rewards for first crate in Hard were better than red crate in Normal? But if enjoyment and the longevity of the event is important to you I can kinda see your point here too. It would be pretty soul destroying to get stuck on day 3 at the Sector 2 mini boss and spend the rest of conquest trying to grind out some global / sector feats.

I haven’t found this one as much of a grind as the previous set, mainly because so many of the sector / global feats could be worked on simultaneously.

Whilst I accept that might not be possible if you don’t have certain characters (Rey, Swolo, Old Ben, Farmboy and Leia got both the “Protect You” and “New Hope” feats easily for me), in the previous conquest it was impossible to double dip regardless of your roster.
  • Intrapido
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I like it still and I broadly agree with the folks that are defending it. The one area I’ll disagree with is that you don’t need to do anything you don’t like doing. You’ll fall behind, but so what?

Free yourself from the I Must Do This mentality—and that’s not just to the people who I agree with, it’s extra applicable to the people who hate Conquest. Don’t be afraid to fall behind, just play the parts you like and be free!

Than what would you say to those who want play gac and forced to play conquest to get datacrons?
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    I haven't invested in Inquisitors at all, and there are a lot of Inquisitor feats again. Feels like that will continue until CG have made their money back on them.
    There must come a point where associating Inquisitors with money becomes a false association. Maybe after GI’s second event people will stop saying it?

There will be thousands of players who are GI ready that haven’t spent a cent on Inquisitors.

You just have to have minimum stars and like g8 full iq team to really do the feats right? Obviously you'd need full 5* 20÷speed mods, but's the longterm players that have this anyway, whom it is meant for.
  • Options
    Datacrons are demotivating enough to me in this game that nothing else that's an issue is very significant.

It really doesn't matter though, whether players like or dislike anything in this game, the cowardly decision makers at CG who don't play the game, have zero interaction with the players, and force their revenue agenda on everyone don't care. They just don't care what you think or how you feel. It's just "shut up and play the game and spend money on it!" That's their only focus.

This conquest was a bit easier, but the main demotivator is datacrons. I feel like players are getting more apathetic about the game? I definitely am, which is more dangerous than players being angry, because once we stop caring same as the people implementing garbage in the game do about player concerns, the less we'll want to play and want to spend money on it. (They've already made over a billion off the game, so I guess that doesn't matter anymore?)

I'd think with the thousands of layoffs happening in the tech world they might be nervous, but I guess whoever is deciding how the game functions has a golden parachute so for them, losing their job isn't an issue.
  • Options

Than what would you say to those who want play gac and forced to play cuntquest to get datacrons?

I would say that you can ignore the datacrons and you'll still be playing GAC. You'll lose a few, but eventually you'll fall into the range of players who have good rosters, like you, but ignore datacrons, like you.

It's what I did. Kyber 4, baby! Not as many crystals as when I was Kyber 1 or 2, but I'm having a ton of fun playing people whose rosters are built like mine. I'm going to be rising probably back to Kyber 3 this GAC, though because I finally got Profundity and it's 3v3 so people get weird about doing 0 flags.
  • Options
    Did the math--Should be getting 365 tickets this time around. Spent no money or crystals, let my energy max out at 144 a couple times on accident, but most of the time did the maximum number of free attacks per day. No stress, no burnout. Nothing but fun.
  • Options

Than what would you say to those who want play gac and forced to play cuntquest to get datacrons?

I would say that you can ignore the datacrons and you'll still be playing GAC. You'll lose a few, but eventually you'll fall into the range of players who have good rosters, like you, but ignore datacrons, like you.

It's what I did. Kyber 4, baby! Not as many crystals as when I was Kyber 1 or 2, but I'm having a ton of fun playing people whose rosters are built like mine. I'm going to be rising probably back to Kyber 3 this GAC, though because I finally got Profundity and it's 3v3 so people get weird about doing 0 flags.

Okay so you basically give up all competitiveness by nature as far as gac and tw instead of actually trying to force the useless ones at cg to remove datacrons because the game will die on this feature and on this feature alone. The signs are alredy there for it. Sure the other side of it is, take whatever miniscule enjoyment is left in it before it ends and thats also fine.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    Game is dying again? 24th time in 7 years.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH