Where is the Jar Jar Binks?

GegeGerard24
430 posts Member
edited December 2022
Where is he?

Would be nice to have this character in the game :)
Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Apparently and my source is close to the centre on this one.

Darth Jar Jar is very close; just that we're a bit too Sith heavy right now. So he'll have to wait a bit.

I do think we could have a legit Gungan faction though. The Gungan/Droid battle was very creative.
  • Options

Darth Jar Jar is very close; just that we're a bit too Sith heavy right now. So he'll have to wait a bit.

I do think we could have a legit Gungan faction though. The Gungan/Droid battle was very creative.
    Darth Jar Jar GL?
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options

How about a bombad jedi instead of a sith if we have too many sith?

Edit: Speling
  • Options
    I would like to see Jar Jar in the game. There is very little Episode I content, and a Gungan or Naboo faction would be a good way to add some. I like the previous poster’s bombad Jedi idea too. I guess he could at least confuse the enemy with that ability. Jar Jar’s animations would be fun to see!
  • Options
    For April fools I’d love to see Darth Jar jar lol