World's First to 40 Stars, So many R9s needed yet no R9 gear in rewards.

Prev1
Boomer8800
408 posts Member
edited January 2023
World's first 40 in ROTE <3B)

sahbqo72hhxl.png
cp6945gzz6fp.png
c2i4a8b43e6o.png

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead So many R9's are needed yet there's no R9 rewards only still in TW. That seems wrong...
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Pretry sure you don't need them.
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    I hear you can buy R9 material packs
  • Options
    They aren't concerned about giving us rewards, only about us spending more money to get our characters relic'd up.
  • Options
    MAW buys so much stuff, why are the rewards an issue? Just buy what you need.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    But why only have them in TW who don’t require 9’s and not in TB where you do. And yes we buy and support CG
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    But why only have them in TW who don’t require 9’s and not in TB where you do. And yes we buy and support CG

Because CG’s reward systems are grossly underwhelming. They have mk4 carbs as a possible reward still in RotE.

Their number one concern is to get you to spend thousands of dollars to get to the milestone you guys just hit of 40*. The reward does not return your investments aside from pride and accomplishment. So you’re doing exactly what they want. You’re upset over the rewards but have no issue spending and supporting the habits of CG.

The point you’re making is correct, however the empathy is going to be near non existent based on the messenger.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Because CG’s reward systems are grossly underwhelming. They have mk4 carbs as a possible reward still in RotE.

Their number one concern is to get you to spend thousands of dollars to get to the milestone you guys just hit of 40*. The reward does not return your investments aside from pride and accomplishment. So you’re doing exactly what they want. You’re upset over the rewards but have no issue spending and supporting the habits of CG.

The point you’re making is correct, however the empathy is going to be near non existent based on the messenger.

When did OP indicate he was upset?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    DonPuto wrote: »

Well, one can draw a conclusion that when someone posts on a forums, tagging the devs and saying something is wrong, that would indicate one being upset.
  • Options
    World's first 40 in ROTE <3B)

sahbqo72hhxl.png
    cp6945gzz6fp.png
    c2i4a8b43e6o.png

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead So many R9's are needed yet there's no R9 rewards only still in TW. That seems wrong...

Even worst if you compare to 35 stars rewards
    121vjucz5nz7.png
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

***** in a discussion title doesn't normally indicate pleasures or content
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    World's First the entire guild buys every R9 packs on the store when?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have complete empathy for Boomer

He claims MAW attained Rank 1 in leader board but I see MAW at rank 3

Poor guy is losing it, and that increases my empathy for him
  • Options

Others have already responded to you, so hopefully you see how Boomer is upset.
    Ultra wrote: »

Ok, the empathy meter raised up a tick on my end haha
  • Options
    Wait....this isn't a SOAP alt account, is it?
  • Options
    The only thing I’m more disappointed in than upset is for all the money and effort folks put in to get to this level is it too hard to put some free brains in rewards. That’s all I’m saying, TW is boring and it’s the same predictable opponents over and over at this level
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Wait....this isn't a SOAP alt account, is it?

I miss SOAP 🪦
  • Options

Cgs random ordering is meaningless in a worlds 1st post unless another guild posted a higher * count. Did another guild hit a worlds 1st 41*?
  • Options
    Just want to say CONGRATS for being the world's 1st 💪
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    Stop your complaining, it's getting old from the top level guilds. Accept the rewards CG gives you and move on. You easily get buy your R9's if needed. You sound very childish and immature.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »

Cgs random ordering is meaningless in a worlds 1st post unless another guild posted a higher * count. Did another guild hit a worlds 1st 41*?

x1k3ty5sfe2x.png
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stop your complaining, it's getting old from the top level guilds. Accept the rewards CG gives you and move on. You easily get buy your R9's if needed. You sound very childish and immature.

On a more serious note,

I don't think that's fair if a person can whale on it doesn't mean they can't complain about the rewards

Yes, people whale on the game but even if they have the disposable income to do so doesn't mean they aren't looking to save money / want their moneys worth etc

Also, if the top end complain about the rewards today, tomorrow when lower guilds are able to punch up to where they are now benefit
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    A whale complaining today is a complaint f2p will make tomorrow

They are just ahead of the curve on the issue

nothing childish or immature about it
  • Options
    Then they can play the other TBs?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    A whale complaining today is a complaint f2p will make tomorrow

Only wanna-be f2p, who don't know how to play f2p, would complain about something trivial like rewards.
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what's going on here but I think it is legitimate if people whom invest in the their roster (be it time or money) to point out if they feel their investment is not beeing honored/met.
    In a game mode with such high requirements a reasonable reward is not asking too much.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    It is quite strange seeing all that people acting so jealous as if this are not the rewards they will be getting in future too...
  • Options
    The only thing I’m more disappointed in than upset is for all the money and effort folks put in to get to this level is it too hard to put some free brains in rewards. That’s all I’m saying, TW is boring and it’s the same predictable opponents over and over at this level

Some might say that TW is boring at any level. The game mode is long past its sell by date and the only thing keeping people like me (and many in my guild) playing it is the lost rewards for skipping it.

It's pretty perplexing that the R9 rewards are so meager (or totally absent). It's nothing we didn't already know, but I don't think you're out of line for bringing it up - I agree, it should be addressed.

Congrats to MAW!
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    A game mode like TW works differently for players/guilds at different level of progression. It might be boring for a guild like MAW at top end, but it does not mean it is boring for other players/guilds. Same goes for PvE content like tb, raids etc. People should stop projecting their personal view of the game to other players.

• Options
    Antario wrote: »
    A game mode like TW works differently for players/guilds at different level of progression. It might be boring for a guild like MAW at top end, but it does not mean it is boring for other players/guilds. Same goes for PvE content like tb, raids etc. People should stop projecting their personal view of the game to other players.

Who's doing that?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Congrats ... my guild only managed 27 stars this time around, but seeing how few rewards we miss out on compared to you guys, I can't say it's too bad. Well, it's too bad for you guys considering how much time, effort and money you pour into the game. Thank you for keeping the game floating for us all.