Is my team purely too weak for the Mace Windu Tank Challenge?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Daddio wrote: »
    Lots of good advice in this thread. Hope it's not rude to piggy back on OP's request to ask some of my own. My current team:

Chewie 5* gear8 lvl65
    Teebo 6* gear6 lvl52
    Poe 5* gear6 lvl54
    JKG 4* gear6 lvl49
    RG 2* gear6 lvl45

On the bench: underdeveloped FoS, IG-100

The clear advice from the thread is work on beefing up Teebo and RG. I'd also say that there is a strong consensus to use my own Mace (which I'd need to invest a lot into unlocking and gearing, as I've ignored him to now.)

So, opinions: can I win by improving what I got, or do I really need my own Mace for the 5th slot? And if I stand pat, am I best served by focusing on improving JKG, or should I be replacing her with FoS or IG-100?

Keep the guardian, she has a 40 percent chance for offense down and a quite high potency.
  • Options
    I haven't had any problems with the lvl 72 challenge. I run
    7* Lvl 72 poe ld ability 3 g8
    6* lvl 73 rg basic 6 g8
    4* lvl 65 finn g7
    4* lvl 60 mace g7
    4* lvl 58 fost g7

I have to admit that rg is the star of the squad. He stuns mace 95% of the time.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    6* lvl 73 rg basic 6 g8
    4* lvl 65 finn g7
    4* lvl 60 mace g7
    4* lvl 58 fost g7

I have to admit that rg is the star of the squad. He stuns mace 95% of the time.

But his stun is only supposed to process 80% of the time... ;)
  • Options
    I run
    L 7* Tebow lvl 56
    7* plo lvl 71
    6* mace lvl 60
    3* RG lvl 58
    3* st Han lvl 50

Win only 35% of the time
  • Options
    I run it with teebo L 4* g5, 5's 5* g8, rg 6* g8, chewie 4* g6, poe 7* g8. Can auto it but sometimes have to target mace and let them do their magic. Tm manipulation is hilarious and most times mace stays stunned the whole battle.
  • Options
    I run it with teebo L 4* g5, 5's 5* g8, rg 6* g8, chewie 4* g6, poe 7* g8. Can auto it but sometimes have to target mace and let them do their magic. Tm manipulation is hilarious and most times mace stays stunned the whole battle.

The lvl 72 challenge?
    He always resisted me
  • Options
    New tank challenge sucks and I'm not gonna upgrade my tanks because I need other main characters upgraded first f off tank challenge!
  • Options
    I know the feeling, the tank challenge is the only reason I'm getting Han
  • Options
    I honestly dont have problems on under 72 challenges however i havnt beat the 72 challenge yet which im not in desperate need of its gear so im not too worried bout it.

I have
    4* level 60 chewy
    6* level 66 magna guard (kicks **** in tank challenge and standard dark side quests)
    4* level 51 boba
    3* level 55 royal guard ( only one in team im actively trying to raise)
    3* level 44 tebbo ( or temmo as i like to call him, only one i want to replace as well)
  • Joe_Bruin_420
    159 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Solidg2000 wrote: »

The lvl 72 challenge?
    He always resisted me

What level is your rg? I had to level up and put teebo in to replace mace who was useless. My rg usually lands both the speed down and stun a good % of the time. Teebo, chewie, and poe destroy mace's tm. Also make sure your rg's got his force pike up to lvl 6.

Just went back and saw your rg's at 3*. That might have something to do with mace resisting him. Try getting his force pike to 6 if it isn't already and see how that works for you.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    6* lvl 73 rg basic 6 g8
    4* lvl 65 finn g7
    4* lvl 60 mace g7
    4* lvl 58 fost g7

But his stun is only supposed to process 80% of the time... ;)

what mean is I've only seen him fail to stun mace once. He hitting within that 80% chance on **** near 100% of his attacks :smile:

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I have a feeling people may need to rethink tanks when the update happens this week. But we shall see
  • Options
    ...I have chewie, rg, fives, mace 70*7 VIII + FOST 65*4 VIII...no problems on auto.
  • Options
    I finish easily but I have 7* han, 7* mace 5* old ben 5*boba 4* chewie.
  • Options
    I have a 5* rg gear 8 with a abilities at 7 that keeps mace stunned the whole time. I have a 6* fives and a 7* han I can auto this challenge but there is no point the gear is worthless to me.