Raid Join Period Question

At this point, everyone here know that in order to even fight in a Raid and submit a 0, you need to have at least 1 character who meets the minimum Raid requirements.

By the time I discovered that the 24 hour join period was a thing (where a 0 is automatically submitted for you), I already had a 7-star character, which brings me to this question: can you hit join (and be considered "participating") if you have no characters that meet the requirements? The ticket limit for CPit in my Guild has almost hit max, but there's only 1 guy in the Guild who can take part in it (and he could possibly defeat it by himself considering he already has a bunch of R7 toons). Thing is, I want everyone who wants to to benefit from the Rewards, so I'd like to know if it's possible to hit join if no requirements have been met.

Finishing the Raid is a whole other question, but I doubt there's really any loss if the 2-day time limit has expired before the Raid is beat.
Hello there.

Replies

• Options
    AFAIK there is no join period for CPit like in the other raids. Once it begins you make an attempt. If you don't have at least 1 R5 character, you can't enter the raid to get rewards.
  • Options
    There definitely is a “join” period in CPit. It operates like the others.

I am unsure if you can join without an r5 character. Maybe @GegeGerard24 can tell us, as until recently he didn’t have an r5 character
  • Options

I am unsure if you can join without an r5 character. Maybe @GegeGerard24 can tell us, as until recently he didn’t have an r5 character

That does beg the question whether he tried to press join before getting Vader to R5.
    Hello there.
  • Options

That does beg the question whether he tried to press join before getting Vader to R5.
    By the way, there is absolutely no way one guy can beat CPit.
  • Options
    Dang.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    You can't join, or get anything out of it, if you don't have an r5 character.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    At this point, everyone here know that in order to even fight in a Raid and submit a 0, you need to have at least 1 character who meets the minimum Raid requirements.

By the time I discovered that the 24 hour join period was a thing (where a 0 is automatically submitted for you), I already had a 7-star character, which brings me to this question: can you hit join (and be considered "participating") if you have no characters that meet the requirements? The ticket limit for CPit in my Guild has almost hit max, but there's only 1 guy in the Guild who can take part in it (and he could possibly defeat it by himself considering he already has a bunch of R7 toons). Thing is, I want everyone who wants to to benefit from the Rewards, so I'd like to know if it's possible to hit join if no requirements have been met.

Finishing the Raid is a whole other question, but I doubt there's really any loss if the 2-day time limit has expired before the Raid is beat.

What guild are you in?
  • Options

Unless they have an awesome "gaming chair", or their brother is playing for them.
  • Options

Sorry for late reply.

No, i could not join b4 i have my R5 Vader.
    The "join" button was grey, if I remember correctly.

Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options

Unless they have an awesome "gaming chair", or their brother is playing for them.

August
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

What guild are you in?

18mil GP. I'm the second-strongest player in the Guild at 1.1mil. Highest guy has 6mil and clears Heroic Raids for us once everyone who can participate has finished their rounds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/SncxqMpVQUiPffG1ye6Xqg/
    Hello there.
  • Options

My "gaming chair" is a public transport seat.

I sadly don't have any siblings.
    Hello there.
  • Options

18mil GP. I'm the second-strongest player in the Guild at 1.1mil. Highest guy has 6mil and clears Heroic Raids for us once everyone who can participate has finished their rounds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/SncxqMpVQUiPffG1ye6Xqg/

Not to be a Negative Nute, but you should be aware you are a looooong way from clearing CPit. Generally speaking guilds need over 150m GP before you have enough combined r5 teams to take down the Crancor. Realistically, you’re looking at closer to 200M without needing a whole bunch of mercs. My suggestion would be to just enjoy racing through the Heroic raids and make sure everyone is earning their tickets so you can do them as often as possible.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg