Level 72 Tank Challenge

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Bring RG's first ability up to 5, 80% stun chance
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    Use RG. Mace will never get a turn, he'll be stunned the entire time.

Unfortunately not true. New mace does have higher tenacity and my maxed RG sometimes has he stun resisted.

But as most have said also using Teebo challenge is a breeze.
  • Options
    My RG never stuns him,(will lvl that ability up thanks for the advice) But Old Ben lead has made him trivial at best, if he dies evasion is off the charts and Fives or FOST will finish him off, if he survives win win.

34ybodl.jpg
    2je90lg.jpg
  • flaw3d
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Just played it and RG stunned him every hit. Mace just had to stand there and take it haha
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Royal Guard stunning Mace is key here, if you want to auto battle.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Challenege is absolutely beatable, plz don't change. Making the game challenging again is a GOOD thing.
  • Options
    I love hearing crying baby's about how bad they are and how their bad tank squad gets rekt by mace. I though you guys knew about Samuel jackson, even his wallet knows he's one ba ****
  • Options
    Did someone try to use Mace against.. Himself in the challenge ?
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Darthbane wrote: »
    I love hearing crying baby's about how bad they are and how their bad tank squad gets rekt by mace. I though you guys knew about Samuel jackson, even his wallet knows he's one ba ****

Except this game is nothing like what's in the movies /books besides coincidence it seems. For what it's worth, I auto this but 6* geared up teebo leader, rg,han, Boba and 7* poe truly makes it a trivial matter of pressing auto and coming back after a few minutes.

The combination of teebo leader, rg removing shatterpoint (the red skull) and the taunts coming at various times has mace never hitting a character who has had shatterpoint currently on them,plus watching it has shown rg to get the occasional stun in which he of course helps immensely.

It's just a shame that I basically have almost 600 items of of one of the drops in this and the others 300+ besides the new item, which I think there's one. I have stopped looking at the rewards since they haven't been needed in weeks, but being a long time online RPG player (it'll be 30 years I started playing online games in 2-3 years) I hoard everything possible because drops may come in handy one day. *subliminal hint* bring back the sell option, and there's aren't the droids you're looking for.
  • Options
    Resist, resist, resist, resist, dodge, dodge. 1 shot.

It's just to remind you of the Arena meta of never being able to hit the AI while they have endless RNG buffs.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options

I, did. He actually

I, did. Lvl 70 6* gear VIII maxed abilities. He did very well. Even exposing the challenge Mace for me in 2 of the battles.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Use RG. Mace will never get a turn, he'll be stunned the entire time.

Unfortunately not true. New mace does have higher tenacity and my maxed RG sometimes has he stun resisted.

But as most have said also using Teebo challenge is a breeze.

Works for me. Every time. But I also have a deep roster that allows me to auto through it easily every time. Might have more to do with the support around RG but I am sure mace is stunned for the entire round. Watched it over and over today thinking to myself "why are people having so much trouble with this".
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Teebo really helps. TM manipulation is key. Ignore droids, hitting them does nothing anymore. My RG hasn't stunned him once but I keep trying. Won 5/6 today and most of my team is 4* or less and not well geared. All of them can remove TM or apply slow.

3* Teebo (L) L40 G4 A4
    7* ST Han L72 G8 A7
    4* FOST L71 G8 A7
    4* Chewie L50 G6 A3
    3* RG L43 G5 A3

Mace can one one shot all with his special, but defense up let's Han and FOST survive it. He usually only gets one shot with his special before it's over.

You need at least ability 5 on his basic for 80% rate and gear 7 RG to land stuns as he gets 40% potency, gear 8 he gets another 30 and stuns reliably.

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    It is very easy to kill mace windu, even with nearly entire team at low stars/level

It was in the lower level of the challenges. Not now. I know. I know. Teebo lead, RG stun. I discovered that LONG before anyone posted that tip. It doesn't work for me now. My only recourse is to level up and gear up and star up and ability mat up(which is actually the only thing we can EVER do if we have the right characters)
    I am stuck. Do I put 3 million in credits in these tanks and umpteen bazillion Sims for gear and shards? For what? For gear that'll be useful at player level 82? Seems odd
    Then don't
  • Options
    I shouldve knocked on would after I posted, i went from having Poe inflicting offense down reliably, Fives and FOST inflicting speed down, Old Ben evading and ability blocking like a champ and RG stunning 1/3 times to seeing "resisted, dodged" KO lol, it is what it is RNG.

woohoo as i was typing Just inflicted all of the above and smashed him...RNG
  • Options
    I'm with the Tank challenge is uselessly difficult to impossible crowd. I get it, it's easy for those with teebo and/or rg but I don't have teebo and my rg is not geared, starred and leveled enough to stun every time. Mace resists probably 8-10 times. If you can either stun him or TM control him then it is **** near impossible. Again, I understand that teebo makes life easier but I don't have him and it sucks having to farm him just for a frickin' challenge when my resources are already being drained just to try to Lee up in arena and create a competitive team.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It is very easy to kill mace windu, even with nearly entire team at low stars/level

Maybe you need to reach level 72 and play the challenge, before posting lies.
    It's not "easy", it's possible. There's a big difference.
    You pray to RNG gods that your debuffs stick on him, which is hard because he has such high tenacity. His smite special WILL one shot most 72 tanks. Which kind of defeats the purpose of his his whole mechanics and the skull debuff, when he doesn't need it to instagib a nearly maxed tank of appropriate level.
    Hmmm..
    I run Poe (lvl 70, 7*), RG (67, 4*), Chewie (56, 4*), Han (lvl 56, 6*), FO stormtrooper (50, 2*)
    Only Poe has good gear.
    Still, I experience no problems with lvl72 mace windu challenge
    Thanks, now I'm positive you are full of air. With that team you may *maybe* kill him once every 5 tries (a generous estimatimation), that's when you get extremely lucky with Poe's offense down, RG stuns and chewie turn meter drain. I'd like you to post a video of your "easy" kill, so we can see how lucky or unlucky you are with procs and how long it takes you to kill him "easily" with that 0 damage team.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    herbert79 wrote: »
    I'm with the Tank challenge is uselessly difficult to impossible crowd. I get it, it's easy for those with teebo and/or rg but I don't have teebo and my rg is not geared, starred and leveled enough to stun every time. Mace resists probably 8-10 times. If you can either stun him or TM control him then it is **** near impossible. Again, I understand that teebo makes life easier but I don't have him and it sucks having to farm him just for a frickin' challenge when my resources are already being drained just to try to Lee up in arena and create a competitive team.

I don't use teebo, and have no issues, but I have a full squad of level 70, 7* tanks.
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    All the people saying you can do it with low levels show me the vid on auto Battle thank you.

Who said "auto battle"? Yes, I win quite reliably with low level tanks apart from Poe, but not on auto battle, I play myself
  • Options
    All the people saying you can do it with low levels show me the vid on auto Battle thank you.

Who said "auto battle"? Yes, I win quite reliably with low level tanks apart from Poe, but not on auto battle, I play myself
    Apparently you also don't know the meaning of the word "reliable"
    "adjective
    that may be relied on or trusted; dependable in achievement, accuracy, honesty, etc.:
    reliable information."

There's no way the team you posted can do poe reliably. Possible, once in a while, but not ever reliably. One resist to your poe offense down on the first turn and all your characters go down in one hit. Including poe.
    It's funny you keep insisting in a +3 page argument when everyone that actually played the challenge knows you are lying. Especially after posting your characters. I'm not arguing, i'm telling. I'm done with this, you going to stick with the original lie, have fun with yourself. Everybody knows you're full of it.
  • Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »

Apparently you also don't know the meaning of the word "reliable"
    "adjective
    that may be relied on or trusted; dependable in achievement, accuracy, honesty, etc.:
    reliable information."

There's no way the team you posted can do poe reliably. Possible, once in a while, but not ever reliably. One resist to your poe offense down on the first turn and all your characters go down in one hit. Including poe.
    It's funny you keep insisting in a +3 page argument when everyone that actually played the challenge knows you are lying. Especially after posting your characters. I'm not arguing, i'm telling. I'm done with this, you going to stick with the original lie, have fun with yourself. Everybody knows you're full of it.

Strange comment. If you can not do something reliably, it doesn't mean that it is impossible for others.

On a separate point - and it is actually quite surprising - where does this aggression come from? You publicly accuse another person of lying, whereas all the evidence proves otherwise. It is not a demeanor sought after on the forums
  • Options
    I use
    Fett lead lvl 72 5*
    Poe lvl 72 7*
    Chewie lvl72 5*
    RG lvl 63 4*
    Storm trooper lvl 51 4*
    Manage to kill him ok although lose a couple of chars
  • Options
    Following the help on here , just beat Mace on iv level with

4* 53 Teebo ( lead ) gl vi
    6* 72 Mace gl viii