• I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Kit Fisto here
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    How can I possibly lose 🤔

I only recently noticed this, and my shard currency is usually gone as soon as I get it for gear. But I’m saving it now. 1500 more and I’m going to try it

Glutton for punishment
  • Options
    Wicket, knocking on the door of GAS now.
  • Salacious_B_Crumb
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I got Zero Poe, which I had no interest in ever working on. :'(
  • Options
    CG take notes, look at the popularity of this pack. We need more offers like this, even when you don't get a good pull you don't feel cheated.
  • Options
    CG take notes, look at the popularity of this pack. We need more offers like this, even when you don't get a good pull you don't feel cheated.

100% this. I got Fennec who's already at 7* but I'd happily attempt this each month.
  • Options
    I got darth ni
    so nothing, but i would gamble all my shard shop on this pack
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah i think this pack is pretty fun even if you don’t pull a good toon
  • Options
    hjmpl5xto134.png
    I think it was worth it. Might be a while before going for profundity, but at least he’ll be 7*
  • Options
    It does seem fun! I may bite the bullet and end up doing it even though odds are very against me. They should do packs like these more often, seems like a win and fun. Maybe even with Ally Points . . . that would be sweet
  • Options
    I got ugnaught
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    It does seem fun! I may bite the bullet and end up doing it even though odds are very against me. They should do packs like these more often, seems like a win and fun. Maybe even with Ally Points . . . that would be sweet

I prefer SSc since its something players can obtain whenever they want if they are running low, ally points is limited in how much can get before the pack expires

And if you get a bad drop, SSc is refunded back for excess shards
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »

I prefer SSc since its something players can obtain whenever they want if they are running low, ally points is limited in how much can get before the pack expires

And if you get a bad drop, SSc is refunded back for excess shards

Hmmm, I see your points. I have hundreds of thousands of Ally Points waiting to be spent though lol
  • Options
    fu7o4cjgc238.jpg

Oh well...it was worth it just for the thrill of the chance lol
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Jolee so shard shop currency refund.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    I got assaj but knew the risk going in. There was only about 10 or so characters I needed finished from the pool. Still felt it was worth the gamble and would definitely try again in the future. Thanks for this one devs. Please do this more often
  • Options
    Happy with the result as she is on my list of next toons to improve ! :smiley:

8h81fsa1ci0h.png
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    She is so good. Nice drop there
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I got nobody, because I don't want to spend 3050 Shard Store currency for no reason.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I got nobody, because I don't want to spend 3050 Shard Store currency for no reason.

Lol, I was initially like this too, but its for the thrill! Roll the dice! Its worth it lol
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you have them all, already.

I do not. So I’m rolling the dice. But still need about 450 SC before I do
  • Options
    YOOO!!!! LET'S GO!!! fglbj3os1eh8.jpg
  • Options
    Piatz1019 wrote: »
    YOOO!!!! LET'S GO!!! fglbj3os1eh8.jpg

That's an awesome pull!
  • Franke
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Got poe, my least favourite faction wich im never going to invest in.
    More of these packs pls! This was fun even if i got crap this time.
  • Options
    I got Sith Trooper. Currently had him at 5 Stars, helped me out.

I'd love to see CG continue doing this maybe once each month? Then maybe also narrow it down to just allowing the player to choose either Dark Side or Light Side.

But overall this was a very nice surprise to see in the store options.
  • Whatelse73
    2164 posts Member
    Options
    Got Echo, but I didn't mind pulling this, even with a limited amount of non 7* characters it was still worth it.
  • Options
    Zam. I only have 5 characters not at 7*, so the odds were against me getting a prize draw out of it.
  • Options
    zle6d1i1ihcm.jpg
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    subxsimo wrote: »
    These drops are tragic, the best one being logray but is only benefiting if u don’t have c3po.

I think 50-RT was the best one posted ITT so far

I don't think its that bad, since you get 50% of your SSC back if you had the character at 7 stars already

And 4k to gamble a 330 drop isn't too bad imo

You’re right actually I was treating like it was crystals. Not actually a bad investment cos as you said you still get to keep 50%