Kit Reveal - Mark VI Interceptor

13Next

Replies

• Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Bastilla because more people have BSF at r7 than Jedi Bastilla.

Its pretty obvious.
  • Options
    Joker41NAM wrote: »
    Makes sense:
    R9 Darth Revan - Leviathan
    R7 Sith Empire Trooper - Mark VI Interceptor
    R7 Sith Trooper - TIE Dagger
    R7 Darth Maul - Scimitar
    R5 Sith Assassin - Sith Fighter

Maybe makes sense:
    R9 Darth Malak - No ship, but he later commanded the Leviathan...
    R7 HK-47 - No ship, but ties in as Revan's droid...

But...
    R7 Bastila Shan, R5 50R-T, and 7* Ebon Hawk: Carth and T3 are the pilots for the Ebon Hawk
    7* Fury-class Interceptor: No Malgus?
    7* B-28 Extinction-class Bomber: No Sith Marauder?

Malak always commanded the leviathan by the way, Revan had his own ship called Darth Revan's Flagship
  • Options
    The greatest bounty hunter to ever grace the Leviathan’s bridge with his presence should have been a requirement. How disappointing! What a wasted opportunity to give us Calo Nord!
  • Options
    The only thing that I want to know is the date of the event to get the character Grand Inquisitor 🙏
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    So what about the complete garbage fire that is the sith assassin ship? Dagger does what the sith fighter does... but better.
    Now this ship also is 100x better.

Can the Sith fighter get an update please? The thing is so bad.

Wait till we see how it interacts with the capital ship that could change everything before we call for reworks.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    jtcone wrote: »
    "Why LS Bastila? It makes no sense! BSF even has the Sith tag!!!"
    Here's Bastila standing on the bridge of the Leviathan with Darth Revan as the commander.

pjx271uphfkg.png

+1
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    jtcone wrote: »
    "Why LS Bastila? It makes no sense! BSF even has the Sith tag!!!"
    Here's Bastila standing on the bridge of the Leviathan with Darth Revan as the commander.

pjx271uphfkg.png

+1

That's not Leviathan
    That's Revan's ship that Malak ordered to destroy
    Doubtfully that after he ordered to patch all holes in it and start using again XD
    No, Leviathan is the one shooting at that ship little bit after
  • Options
    I’d like to know what’s going on with 50R-T ive 5 farms/refreshes with NO shards dropping has it been nerfed, anyone else having this issue
  • DeusArt
    131 posts Member
    Options
    With this requirements I hope we will see story mission with characters and ships
    • Darth Revan cuts Malak Jaws (characters)
    • Bastilla attacks Darth Revan (characters)
    • Mirror match Leviathan vs Leviathan (Darth Revan vs Malak, ships)
    • Leviathan attacks Ebon Hawk (ships)
    • And bonus mission vs Executor or Profundity
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Zakracoon wrote: »
    I’d like to know what’s going on with 50R-T ive 5 farms/refreshes with NO shards dropping has it been nerfed, anyone else having this issue

Based on how many attempts?
  • Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options

Had average drops on 20 Sims so far
  • JuSe
    1 posts Member
    Options
    How do I earn the Mark VI Interceptor?
    This is a Galactic Chase, you will be able to farm this ship on all Fleet Nodes

And when does the event start?
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Oof. TWO R9s? ...

To be fair many/most endgame players already had Revan and Malak at at least mid relics, if not R7/R8.

The cost difference from Leviathan to Profundity is much less drastic when we remember to compare taking an entirely new toon (Raddus) to R9 to taking two toons already at R5+ to R9. Except for a heavier hit on certain rare resources like Droid Brains, I might even argue that Leviathan reqs are more favorable/friendly overall (all depending on what your starting point is for your Sith Empire faction, of course)
  • Options
    when can we farm MArk VI ship? saw that it would be today but i lack in details
  • Options
    It could likely mirror the last release. Update today, chase starts Friday through the following Saturday, but until it's announced no one knows for sure.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    JuSe wrote: »
    How do I earn the Mark VI Interceptor?
    This is a Galactic Chase, you will be able to farm this ship on all Fleet Nodes

And when does the event start?

Friday seems likely as commented above. Probably be sensible to start banking some energy.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Coutinho71 wrote: »
    when can we farm MArk VI ship? saw that it would be today but i lack in details

And where did you get that it would be today?
    There hasn't been any official announcement yet, and they don't start and end just randomly.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options

So 25 sims ? You have about 0,006% chances of this happening. Better luck next time, hopefully.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Wow..just wow.
    These guys and gals (leviathan's requirements) are required somewhere else, and form a great team with chars with synergies.

Not like phhm, you know who, lol.