What's your biggest bottleneck at the moment?

Prev1345
Sure I could list a ton I have myself but if you could select one item/material to have unlimited off what would it be currently?

For me it's the blue signal data. The drop rate is poor and higher relic levels absolutely rinse you for it.

Would certainly speed up relic farming if you only had to focus on the first two pieces.

Electriums come a close second.

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    kryotech shock prod by a super large margin. nearly everyone needs this as there g12 finisher
  • Options
    Kyros. Being stuck with around 20 of the newest characters somewhere between G8-G10 is so much fun. And can't really afford to invest in them since I would give up on relicing other requirement characters.
  • Options
    Kyrotech and relic materials
  • Options
    CG.
  • Options
    crystals. unlimited crystals.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Kyros. Either one. I am farming for Jabba and the thing that often prolongs it is kyrotechs. I am almost there just need Aurra ( 2 relic levels), gamorean guard, mob, Fennec ( not 7 stars yet), Lando ( not 7 stars), jawa and The tusken guy who I am not going to try and spell as autocorrect would have a field day with it.

But everyone needs kyros. Blue signal is a pain too but kyros are much worse.
  • Options
    Signal data.
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options
    Shock Prods, Bronzium Wiring, and Signal Data. Also the R8-9 materials (I missed out of the Aero hoarding spree from CPit) but I need those less and am slowly getting them from Krayt.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    time
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JerryHello
    206 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Kryotechs by far... Total bottleneck for Journey progression, new units, older units that require kryos and getting teams for pvp, pve, & guild events Relic'd in general. The most frustrating part too is that relics have been out for 4 years now so you'd think it'd be a little easier now.

There's no reason at all for them to continue to be such a huge bottleneck after being around fpr 4 years now and with newer farms for increased relic levels too.

They should be available for purchase for multiple currencies and at fairer currency prices in the stores and the quantity rewarded from events should be much higher at this point.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG.

There's an easy way to eliminate that bottleneck .....
  • Tsfletch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Shock Prods, Bronzium Wiring, and Signal Data. Also the R8-9 materials (I missed out of the Aero hoarding spree from CPit) but I need those less and am slowly getting them from Krayt.

Bronzium? I have tons and I haven’t even converted in a long time. My stockpile is 1:3:2 roughly and I’m constantly in the scavenger doing carbonite. To me that’s the one I’ll never run out of lol

• Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Bronzium? I have tons and I haven’t even converted in a long time. My stockpile is 1:3:2 roughly and I’m constantly in the scavenger doing carbonite. To me that’s the one I’ll never run out of lol

I’m rather hesitant to start mass scrapping my saved gear, I have too many characters that still need it and I don’t have massive stockpiles of anything.

Chromium and Aurodium are easy, Electrium is doable at the amounts needed, Zinbiddles and up I can get from Krayt mk3 and aren’t needed en masse. Carbonite I usually just buy the packs for, Bronzium I just scrap mk5 Datapads from Shock Prod farming.
  • Robre
    36 posts Member
    Options
    MK1
  • Options
    I thought it was kyros, but as i’m about to finish Leviathan farming, definitely signal data. That’s my new go-to item at the jawa’s store in conquest.
  • Options
    Kryros, Bronzium wiring, and signal data
  • Options
    I struggle with the chromium transistors or whatever they are called. The silver one thats like the 3rd one needed. Ironically stuff after thst is easier to get
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    wanting to do Conquest
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Jimster1 wrote: »
    I struggle with the chromium transistors or whatever they are called. The silver one thats like the 3rd one needed. Ironically stuff after thst is easier to get

Buy the scrap piece with guild currency

• Options
    Shock Prods
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyros and it's not even close. Signal data tend to run out too, but it evens out on high relic levels where the salvage takes ages.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    My care for this game

Another easily fixed bottleneck.....
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    REMEMBER and repeat after me!!

Kyros are there to *help* the gear bottleneck. They're helping, not creating a new bottleneck..
  • statix
    29 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    as another person working on Leviathan, blue signal data.
  • Options
    Credits and EP
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Kyros; always kyros. Signal data clogs things up occasionally for me, but kyros are always a pain.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    My care for this game

Another easily fixed bottleneck.....

Alo an easy fix for them to make their game better 💁‍♂️

Let's hear how
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    REMEMBER and repeat after me!!

Kyros are there to *help* the gear bottleneck. They're helping, not creating a new bottleneck..

Kyros have massively helped the bottlenecks that were.
    I don't think CG ever claimed they wouldn't be a new bottleneck, seems pretty obvious that Kyros got designed to be the new bottleneck, slowing down gearing of new toons which allowed CG to make older core gear more plentiful, thus alleviating the old bottleneck.

And as for the topic, my bottleneck is signal data, far more so than any other single item.
    In second place comes right hand G13 gear alongside relic salvage stuff.
    Kyros are in 3rd place for me.

I suspect your bottleneck is hugely dependent on where you are in the game. Going for high relic I think signal data will mostly be the bottleneck.