Where are the support characters for the legends Kylo and SEE?

Prev13
Almost all legends have their own personal support units, which give them special buffs and resistances. Where are the characters for Kylo and SEE? When can we expect these legends to get stronger? There is only one Wat Tambor in the game.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Leia - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT

(Edited)

I would love for SLKR to get one, maybe General Pryde or Snoke.
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

I would say half not almost all. I would love for SLKR to get one, maybe General Pryde or Snoke.

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan
  • Options
    I don’t think Maul should be with Lord Vader because it isn’t Lore accurate.

Maul should of been with Darth Sidous and they should of made Darth Sidous a Support or Tank character.

A Turn Meter filling character or A Taunting character.
  • Options
    PlayerJ wrote: »

Maul should have been with Darth Sidous and they should have made Darth Sidous a Support or Tank character.

Pet peeve
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Is it possible to have 2 GL’s on the same team?

I don’t remember JMLS teaching JK Kestis.
    I don’t even remember seeing JK Kestis in the movies.

I wonder if I could put GL JMLS with GL Rey on the same team.
  • Options
    I think the character who goes with SEE hasn’t been made, yet.

I think it would be the Snow guy that Kylo killed in the movies.
  • Options

1. No.
    2. They didn't cross paths
    3. Kestis from the game
    4. No. JK Kestis not a legend.
  • Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

I would say half not almost all. I would love for SLKR to get one, maybe General Pryde or Snoke.

I agree with the 4 you put. Jabba has Boussh and Krrrsantan, I would say maybe JKR or JKL is JMLS, SLKR doesn't really need one, and SEE is really just the collective of Wat, Armorer, and/or Savage.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options

Maul should of been with Darth Sidous and they should of made Darth Sidous a Support or Tank character.

The Ahsoka called Commander in this game isn't lore accurate and was never around JMK.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I personally don't consider Bousch or Krr to be "lifters" for Jabba, nor do I consider Drogan a lifter for Leia or CAT a lifter for JMK seeing as how all of these characters were released around the same time as their associated GL's....

Ben and JKCK I could see being "lifters though, since they came out long after the GL's you use them with were released... To me, they are the only two real lifters in the game...
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I personally don't consider Bousch or Krr to be "lifters" for Jabba, nor do I consider Drogan a lifter for Leia or CAT a lifter for JMK seeing as how all of these characters were released around the same time as their associated GL's....

Ben and JKCK I could see being "lifters though, since they came out long after the GL's you use them with were released... To me, they are the only two real lifters in the game...

Well, you're wrong. CG decides what is and isn't a lifter. The lifters, by definition, are CAT, Maul, and Ben.
  • Options
    I don't get why we're calling characters "lifter units" that CG never referred to as "lifter units". Are people just talking about units that work well with a specific GL?

By that logic Wat is SEE's lifter, JKL is JMLs lifter, Hux is SLKRs lifter...

Just because a character works well with a GL doesn't make them a lifter. That term has a meaning. To my knowledge, the only units that CG has ever referred to as "lifter units" are Ben, CAT, and Maul.

What am I missing?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Well, you're wrong. CG decides what is and isn't a lifter. The lifters, by definition, are CAT, Maul, and Ben.

I mean, that's fair I guess, but I don't remember a time where CAT wasn't actually part of the core JMK team from day one.... Do you have a link to the definition I could peak at?
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    There’s also the side of characters who were created to go with a GL. Not exactly a “Lifter”, or even a good/useful ally, but a built in synergy with the GL’s kit in mind.

Rey - RH Finn, RH Poe, Ben
    SLKR - Sith Trooper, Hux
    SEE - ???
    JML - JKL, JKCK
    JMK - CAT
    LV - Maul, RG rework (and arguably Inquisitors)
    Jabba - Boushh, Krrsantan, Skiff Lando, Gam Guard rework (kinda)
    Leia - Drogon, arguably R2 via direct Leia synergy

SEE’s the only GL that had no specific synergistic unit created for him. His “new” requirement was Piett, not a Sith unit. Granted that he has the extensive Sith faction to draw from, but none of it was made for him directly. And the only new Sith post-SEE are Talon (edit: and Malgus) and the Sid/Traya/Savage Omicrons.
  • Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

drogan, JKCK, and Boushh are not "lifters" aka the supports as this post is calling them. Boushh and Dragon are just base squad units apart of the actual requirements to unlock the GL. CAT, Maul, and Ben are all not needed to unlock the GL, and are other units available from conquest, explicitly made to boost those GLs and make them better. Drogan was made to help complement Leia kinda like a lifter but is not actually a lifter to bring her to a new spot, that was just her spot already. you can have Rey, LV, and JMK without their lifters unlocked, but you literally cannot have Leia without having Drogan ready.

JKCK is just a good synergy unit, similar to Ashoka (young), GI/Reva, normal Cal, Wat, daka/zombie all have wierd good synergies to GL teams they are thrown in.

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

I mean, that's fair I guess, but I don't remember a time where CAT wasn't actually part of the core JMK team from day one.... Do you have a link to the definition I could peak at?

It seems the word "lifter" is something the community uses, not CG, but their definition of what we call "lifter":
    Galactic Legends with Conquest Counterpart - ex. Jedi Master Kenobi with Commander Ahsoka Tano

Taken from here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253661/state-of-the-galaxy-february-2022

Also, JMK was added to the game at the same time as CAT, so there were three months where she couldn't be in the team.
  • Options

It seems the word "lifter" is something the community uses, not CG, but their definition of what we call "lifter":
    Galactic Legends with Conquest Counterpart - ex. Jedi Master Kenobi with Commander Ahsoka Tano

Taken from here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253661/state-of-the-galaxy-february-2022

Also, JMK was added to the game at the same time as CAT, so there were three months where she couldn't be in the team.

Thanks for that Starson... :)
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Like StarSon pointed out, Jabba and Leia do not have lifters

Only JMK, LV, Rey do
  • Options
    CG has used the term "lifter", BTW. E.G.:

Developer Insights: 50r-t
    We wanted a droid that would be a lifter to non-Separtist droids, giving characters like T3-M4, IG-88, and R2-D2 a new, powerful squad to be a part of.
    Developer Insights: Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor was designed to challenge Jedi Galactic Legends who are on teams without their “lifter” units (i.e. Commander Ahsoka Tano) in the Territory Wars game mode
    Odds are high the community was using it first, though.
  • Options

Depending on the datacron sets available, people will put Galactic Legend Reva with Galactic Legend Lord Vader, so there's that.

Don't expect everything to work exactly as is lore accurate here.

Rey doesn't need JML, she learned the force through osmosis n' stuff.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Only JMK, LV, Rey do

Honestly, from what I see, the term "lifter" is a matter of opinion..... Agreed on bousch, Drogan, Krr..... Maul has so many uses outside LV, kind of hard to say he is a dedicated lifter when you compare him to Ben.... I have never seen Ben used anywhere but on a Rey team....
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Only JMK, LV, Rey do

Honestly, from what I see, the term "lifter" is a matter of opinion..... Agreed on bousch, Drogan, Krr..... Maul has so many uses outside LV, kind of hard to say he is a dedicated lifter when you compare him to Ben.... I have never seen Ben used anywhere but on a Rey team....

Its not a matter of opinion

As StarSon quoted, Capital Games has a strict definition of what a Galactic Legend lifter is, and officially they have stated that the only GL Lifters in the game are Maul, Ben Solo, CAT

opinions don't really matter

Are they good at lifting? That can be opinionated
  • Options
    I don’t think the lifter term was part of the original thoughts introducing them. Go back of the developer insights though.
    3e12gqdfg1sz.jpeg
  • Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Only JMK, LV, Rey do

As StarSon quoted, Capital Games has a strict definition of what a Galactic Legend lifter is, and officially they have stated that the only GL Lifters in the game are Maul, Ben Solo, CAT

Do they?.... Where?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Thank you... Glad someone said.
    Now on to correction of calling them "pilots" when they are technically called Crew or Commander
  • Options
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Only JMK, LV, Rey do

Do they?.... Where?

Yes they do, they also defined the relative power level as:
    gl+lifter should be stronger than gl+awesomely synergizing squad sans lifter
  • Options
    Profit wrote: »
    Jabba - ?
    JMLS - ?
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Jabba - Boushh
    JMLS - JK Kestis
    SLKR - ?
    SEE - ?
    Lord Vader - Maul
    Rey - Ben Solo
    JMK - CAT
    Leia - Drogan

Only JMK, LV, Rey do

Do they?.... Where?

Yes they do, they also defined the relative power level as:
    gl+lifter should be stronger than gl+awesomely synergizing squad sans lifter

Again, where?....

Not trying to be argumentative, but I feel the "lifter" term is something the player base created and / or ran with.....

Either way, it's pretty obvious from all of the previous posts in this thread that nobody knows exactly what a "lifter" is ...
  • Options
    CG did give CAT as an example of a "lifter".
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Thank you... Glad someone said.
    Now on to correction of calling them "pilots" when they are technically called Crew or Commander

Nah we're good
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You're right, Drogan is not a lifter for Leia, Leia is a lifter for Drogan! :D
    nor do I consider Drogan a lifter for Leia