Lightspeed bundles .. serving who?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    ELOVE31 wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for YEARS, but I must say I was torn. I understand why people feel negatively about the speed bundles because it does help new players by allowing them to catch up exponentially! On the other hand it helped me get closer to achieving what I am trying to accomplish. My ultimate opinion is that the bundle's prices should reflect how long a player has spent playing the game. For example, active players who have invested years of time playing should get the bundles for cheaper prices. Is it fair to allow new players to catch up to other players who have spent years of time playing the game for the same prices? That's a hard NO. Award players who have invested time playing the game. The bundles are great for both new and long term players, but I just thing that long term players should be rewarded for sticking with the game by having the ability to save money on certain bundles.

Oh I don’t know. I’m a week 1 player - albeit with a big chunk of time out - why should my lazy Aristotle get rewarded with cheaper packs just because I haven’t bothered to farm stuff along the way when there’s a bunch of keen as mustard go getting noobs desperate to get stuck in to the game? Swings and roundabouts-
    It’s all good.