Kit Reveal: Darth Bane

13Next

Replies

• Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    The feats are not too bad IMO

I really hope it is truly tied to sith..... wouldn't mind feats tied behind Sith Eternal since he works directly with him
  • Options
    LordClay23 wrote: »

I really hope it is truly tied to sith..... wouldn't mind feats tied behind Sith Eternal since he works directly with him

Sadly not. It's already been datamined and I don't recall sith being mentioned once.
  • Options

Sadly not. It's already been datamined and I don't recall sith being mentioned once.

This is heartbreaking. SHows cg cares more about gating content and characters than being accurate
  • Options
    I don't really care for Darth Bane. His apprentice, however...
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2329 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Joe_wez wrote: »
    Whens the artwork rework coming? Cause this gotta be the most disrespectful look for bane

Having seen what he looks like on the books, I vastly prefer the version CG chose to adopt. It’s entirely subjective.
  • Options
    SkyCake wrote: »
    I don't really care for Darth Bane. His apprentice, however...

Darth Zannah when?!!
  • Options
    Joe_wez wrote: »
    Whens the artwork rework coming? Cause this gotta be the most disrespectful look for bane

Having seen what he looks like on the books, I vastly prefer the version CG chose to adopt. It’s entirely subjective.

yea i would have nightmares from the other one…
  • Options
    CG, i am begging you. Please make the feats for this conquest …….. We love ……. you. Great kit! Gate it behind paywall feats in conquest.....

What CG read…

Sadly, you are probably right..... If they tie it behind Mandalorians, I am going to be fuming! It would make no sense

Looks like the feats are tied behind..... you guessed it..... Mandalorians!!! Yay! The prize you win is not being able to unlock Bane as soon as you'd like. In fact, almost everyone is a winner!!!!
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    SEE need a faster stacking mastery way. Too early to morph will waste the mastery doubled. I think Bane needs have some new methods to make SEE have more damage instead of faster ult charge.
  • Options
    This version of Darth Bane is the only canon version.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This version of Darth Bane is the only canon version.

and the only version that doesn’t give me nightmares
  • Options
    Kinda expected the book version. Maybe as a galactic legend, he could have that Darth Revan spell he pulled off that killed the jedi and sith lords as the ultimate