2024 SWGoals

Prev13
CG_Tusken_Meathead
364 posts EA Community Manager
edited January 24
Happy 2024 everyone!

I hope you're all doing well and had an enjoyable ring in to the new year.

New year got me wondering what everyone is looking to accomplish with their accounts in the coming year.

Personally I'm going to try and get Rey GL finished, then go after Jabba or Bo, and finally fill out a better GAC lineup, I have some holes that I need to fill in that regard. Still trying to figure out my best defenses to leave. That and work on my Mods, which are very terrible. Need to put some time into those.

What about you?
Post edited by UdalCuain on

Replies

• Options
    I'm close to unlocking Leia, I have all the other GLs and GL ships. I'll probably start working on Dr Aphra and Jedi Cal
  • Options
    I’m with Iron Mike when it comes to plans. Personally, I’m happy to just fight whatever gets put in front of me with whatever I’ve got to hand. Oh, unless CG releases Ventress’s Fanblade. Then I’d have a goal.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Get the last 18 g12 to g13
  • Options
    I am back to relicing five nightsisters to r7 then want to get my key inquisitors to r8 while farming the new Bo toons and preparing to relic Bane. Relics, relics, relics….
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Get my final 36 G12 characters to relic levels.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Catch up in other areas. I got the all 8 GL and the 3 meta ships although not 7* yet. I need to get JKCK, Relic raid teams, gear and relic other toons that have been long overdue. This is if nothing shiny comes out in the next few months.
  • Options
    GL Leia, Bo and Maul mando teams (for Mandalore!). Sith Empire. Few odds and ends that’ll pop up over the year, such as Ben Solo and Malgus
  • Options
    Gl leia and then bring up my mats, signal data stockpile as not much has sparked my interest lately Maybe chip away at Levi.
  • Options
    Finish taking my NS to r7, and then unlocking GI and taking my inquisitors to r7 for the Reva mission and for the assault battle CT3. Maybe then a start on profundity or Jabba/LV. If a new cap ship to pair Levi is announced then that would be priority #1.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Main account.. existing mainly. Get to 250K saved up crystals. NS to relic 7. All characters to G13 but I'm not a spender so new things may pop up to lower that priority

Alt account. Leia
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    What's the point in 250k crystals?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    i-just-wanna-flex-mimi.gif

• LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options

Why not is the better question.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

So they are ready for inflation.
  • Options
    Be nice to have more avenues to acquire omicrons so we can...slot more omicrons... \0/
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Why not is the better question.

Disagree
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Considering revisiting GAS, made me rage quit back in the day and I haven’t done anything towards him since I came back a year ago. Might be time to give that another try.
  • Options
    Start farming Galactic Legend Senator Binks
  • Options
    This year for my account, I hope 1) to get Bo the next time her event is up, 2) to keep up with ships and 3) to unlock all conquest characters within three or four conquests.
  • Options
    GL Leia, then Bad Batch for Maurader, followed by Leviathan
  • Options
    Zetas zetas and zetas
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Obtain GL Leia, Jedi knight Cal and Bane.
    Get Profundity and R7 Nightsisters.
    R5 a team for each of the ROTE phase 1battles so I can do all of them (except the toon specific ones) and R5 18 toons to deploy in operations to support my guild.
  • Options
    Get leia, finish pre-req’s for jml, finish reys journey and get Ben solo.

I’ve unlocked rey I just need to relic her and get her ultimate and I only need to relic 4 toons for jml.
    For leia I need to relic 9 toons and 5 of them are at g12.
    Ben is at 130 shards atm.
    Oh and I have a star killer that needs relicing also.

If I can get all that done, unlock executor and start relicing more of the Jabba pre req’s by this time next year I’ll be happy, then I’ll start working on various squads like geos (all g12 atm), nightsisters, galactic republic, sith, imperial troopers etc. filling in lots of holes in my roster.
  • Options
    - unlock reva
    - finish reqs and unlock GMK and GLO
    - afterwards fill out a few key characters that need to be reliced for there squad still (like omega, zorri, and range trooper)
  • Options
    I'm going to finish GL Rey, work on getting Bo Katan Mand'alor, Ben Solo, and Jabba the Hut.
  • Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Just farming tickets for GLLO so will have her very soon. Then I want to get either profundity or Leviathan, another GL, JKL, JKCK and unlock Reva.
  • Options
    In early 2024, I will finally finish the Jedi Knight Luke journey. I've been ignoring for too long. Also, I have lots of geared Sith & Jedi, respectively, without homes. So....1.) I'm doing everything to acquire and upgrade Darth Bane as quickly as possible; his kit seems outstanding for leftover Sith. I love his synergy with SEE as well. 2.) I want to gear up and relic Kelleran in order to have him lead my leftover Jedi.
  • Options
    - Try to ignore GAC more
    - Try to pursuade players not to invest in DC's
    - Try to cut back on time in the game alltogether actually...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    - Try to ignore GAC more

check
    to each thier own
    first one will help with this
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    - Try to ignore GAC more

ow the edge
This discussion has been closed.