2024 SWGoals

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I might just whale on BO

*searches store*

Nvm
  • Options
    I play about a year and start to collect general Skywalker, made my first step on this journey. Want to finish Chimera.

...and I want to see this boy as a playable character not depends of his side would be
    de84t78yj26a.jpg

• Options
    Relic older characters; Chirrut, Zaalbar, Geo's or even IPD
    Hoard some crystals so I have a stack of it before the next annoucement of a new capital ship (this will be hard, crystals are meant to be spend)
    Prepare to get Bo-Katann Mandalore third time she comes around
    Oh and Climb in GAC and fight one of the content creators
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    - Get Dark Trooper Moff Gideon (either spend Crystal/Conq Currency or just wait for "free" 25 shards)
    - Ignore the DC sham (ez pz)
    - Avoid having a GL (been clean for 4 years)
    - Keep being the sole Imperial Trooper user/abuser in my guild

Bonus:
    - Slowly farm Bo Queen reqs (maybe even unlock her this year unless CG removes her event out of rotation for a oddly long period of time to give )

Gotta say, all are pretty reachable. Only the bonus one is the iffy one due to things that are out of my control.
  • Options
    Finish off JMK's Reqs and get his Ult, then probably start towards Starkiller and JKL
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    I also need advice. After I get jml, should I grow my fleets out or go for the newest GL that comes this year? I have executor, JMK, SEE, Rey, SLKR, and then soon JML as well as starkiller and gas.
  • Options
    Saving enough credits for the eventual level cap increase.
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »

I don't see a level cap increase coming, just more relic levels.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »

you will need at least 1.5 billion but it's not gonna happen. The level modifiers would make them too powerful so they moved to relics where they can control the power creep better.
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
This discussion has been closed.