Are you out there? Levelxx, WiseYoda, CBO, Jedi2407, Cabig (...)

Replies

• kenji
    14 posts Member
    Options
    welcome @Adelzar, ive seen you on top a few times, good job!
  • Options
    kenji wrote: »
    welcome @Adelzar, ive seen you on top a few times, good job!

Thanks! I have my moments lol.
  • Options
    What's up guys! I just screwed over @Gutazedo on accident and he directed me to his thread. I'm 7pm EST payout. Any chance anyone has made an easier table with all time zones the same? If not its cool. I can look thru the comments
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Pacdiggity wrote: »
    What's up guys! I just screwed over @Gutazedo on accident and he directed me to his thread. I'm 7pm EST payout. Any chance anyone has made an easier table with all time zones the same? If not its cool. I can look thru the comments
    hello there @Pacdiggity , mine is 05:00 am EST , i guess none has done it yet.
    By the way if you guys need a consistent guild let me know, we are finishing tier 6 every 2 days and planning to give a try on tier 7 at the end of the month, top 50 guild if im not wrong.
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Hello guys :)
    mine is East +1 so 19:00 at my time (7pm)
  • Options
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Kenji utc +9 7 pm EST
    Stevano GMT +7
    @Nachospimp aka Ras Du Fa utc -6
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Mizake Mizan GMT +4
    @Pacdiggity 7 pm EST
    @Sagefire East +1

Is that correct? @Adelzar what is your time zone?

TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just to be clear, mine (GMT-5) is east coast US...@Kenji, @Sagefire and @Pacdiggity and I are duking it out then! (7PM EDT)...although I've been having a harder go of it lately, as I only have 1 furnace equipped and no droid callers.
  • Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    Options
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Kenji utc +9 7 pm EST
    Stevano GMT +7
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Mizake Mizan GMT +4
    @Pacdiggity 7 pm EST
    @Sagefire East +1

You're the man! Thanks. X)

Lordbert (@Theobert) GMT +2
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @MalPetra! Wondering something about your team. Don't see many Aayla's in arena, and I had an extra arena turn after my payout so I attacked your team just to see how she is. She's pretty boss (I lost!). Anyway, Aayla's basic says she has a chance to call an assist. Does it ever happen that she calls an assist and then Phasma's leader ability gives her a second assist?
  • MalPetra
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Only just started using her in the Arena and I'm pretty pleased with her... I've not noticed it... But in fairness either in Arena or GW I've noticed with Aayla and Phasma the relaxation from AOE Attack is amazing with sometimes 3 all going for the return!

Also...

I'm GMT+1 payout time...
  • Gutazedo
    78 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been having a tough time breaking into top 5 nowadays.
    I've got to catch up on all the gearing up in the weeks to come (I should hit 80 pretty soon now).
    You've built a solid team, one that I don't even bother messin' up.
  • Options
    @MalPetra I can't beat your team anymore now that you have that Ayala situation.
  • MalPetra
    140 posts Member
    Options
    @Pacdiggity thanks :o) I must admit I'm starting to appreciate her more now.. Our shard seems to have got much stronger recently.. I can go to bed in top 5 and wake up almost 20th!!! And if idon't pay attention throughout the day I'll drop lower top 10.. I used to go most of the day without dropping past 7th!
    And in all honesty I'm only bothered about top 2 at payout time for me, so if I topple anyone at their payout time, let me know and I won't do it next time... Well... Not unless you're same pay out ;o)
  • Options
    It changes the dynamic in a way I haven't figured out how to counter yet. I'm surprised more people don't use her (because I figure anyone who has Leia probably also has her).
  • MalPetra
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Let me know when you do @Pacdiggity and I'll change it up a bit ;o)
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla is definitely under-the-radar-good. Glad more teams on our server don't run with her. @Gutazedo I've had a very tough time too. Been falling further behind without enough of the special gear. Now I'm pleased if I crack top 10.

Just got a furnace from shipments though...not sure whose getting it, but look out Sun Fac guy...I'm coming for you (lol)!
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey @nachospimp7 i just had a battle in gw against you, stop playing with this team in gw :D6kF9JIL.jpg
  • Options
    kenji wrote: »
    Hey @nachospimp7 i just had a battle in gw against you, stop playing with this team in gw :D6kF9JIL.jpg

Hey man Im sorry, hope you beat me. I think we can now confirm that Gw takes the team you use in arena because my gw team is leader dooku and no Han and I always try to leave an easy team in my last node.
  • Adelzar
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Kenji utc +9 7 pm EST
    Stevano GMT +7
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Mizake Mizan GMT +4
    @Pacdiggity 7 pm EST
    @Sagefire East +1

Sorry for the really late reply but I am 7 pm EST (-5 on the map)
  • Options
    Hi, anyone still look at this thread?
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Bimdeman. I'll pop in here every few days to see if anything new. When is your payout? You can see several of ours above...just trying to figure out when is ideal and not ideal to attack each other :)
  • Options
    Hey @Bimdeman, we do 'cause we get a notification everytime someone posts here (and to check b4 I attack someone whose payout I don't remember).

Bimdeman is the 3rd Horseman fighting at GMT (summer time), with Mal Petra and me. x)

We've had a few (anger inducing) snipes right before the bell at each other...
  • Options
    Hi Jedi, GMT+1 here.

Haha to be fair I've only managed to pinch first once. Usually I'm just happy to get a top 3 spot :)
    I haven't been fighting in the top end of the arena for that long and it never occurred to me to leave anyone alone, but I have now stopped attacking you both unless you're in the top spots, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear lol.
  • Options
    Too many people on our shard like me fighting for 7PM Eastern US payout time. If I could go back in time, I'd fly to someplace remote before opening my account so I had a unique payout time. Or maybe Newfoundland, Canada. Their time zone is wierd...30 minutes ahead of eastern US. Nobody would fight me for that time slot! Haha.
  • Options
    Hey gents,
    glad to have heared about this thread by Jedi2407, who I have seen in forum just yesterday.
    I am Blue It's a trap from germany so my timezone is GMT (UTC) +2, payout 7pm and have fought so much of you guys countless ;)

Hard to fight back to the top ranks some days (I need at least 1 refresh) while other days I awake on rank 2-5 and stay easy there all the day...

At moment it is so often a question of luck if I win or lose my fight. Only Alpha Spartan with his RG/Sun Fac combination is nearly unbeatable.

But really nice to see your payout times! I won't fight you any longer in your payout time (btw GMT and UTC mean the same).

May the force be with you ;)
    Blue It's a trap - German guild - It's a trap Black
  • Bluecouching
    77 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I tried to change all times to GMT (UTC). Would be fine if you tell your payout time.

@Kenji GMT +9 7 pm

@Admiral_Steven aka Stevano von Gerrardo GMT +7

@Sagefire GMT +6

@bluecouching aka Blue It's a trap GMT +2 7 pm
    @Manaon0815 aka Manson GMT +2 7 pm
    @Theobert aka Lordbert GMT +2

@Adelzar aka Mol Eliza GMT +1
    @Bimdemann GMT +1
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Mal_Petra GMT +1

@Guyver GMT -5 7 pm
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Pacdiggity GMT -5 7 pm
    WiseYoda GMT -5 7 pm

@Nachospimp aka Ras Du Fa GMT -6

@Collin GMT -7 7pm

@Mizake_Mizan GMT -8
    Post edited by Bluecouching on
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    Options
    welcome @Bimdeman and @Bluecouching good to see more players on forum from our shard.
  • Options
    Thank you kenji
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for compiling that list @Bluecouching Will make it easier to reference for attacks. Seems like most of our shard mates are doing our best to be nice to others' during their payout times!
  • Guyver
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey Guys. Guyver here, I am GMT -5 7pm