Are you out there? Levelxx, WiseYoda, CBO, Jedi2407, Cabig (...)

Replies

• Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Guyver. Thanks for adding your time. Nice team makeup by the way. I'm usually not impressed with Yoda in Arena, but he fits well under Ben lead with RG and Rey. He has a good chance of getting a couple turns before I can deal with him, which often is bad news for me!
  • Guyver
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Jedi2407 ! I have being trying to modify my team recently without much luck because Ben, Yoda, RG works surprisingly well defending, mainly because the AI mistakes can turn into advantage -ie yoda casting tenacy up without any other possitive status efects.
  • Options
    Hi folks,
    what do you think about the new mod system? I am really concerned about it... Chars with 117k health... It was a big fun to fight you all days in arena but I am really thinking about leaving the game...
    Blue It's a trap - German guild - It's a trap Black
  • Options
    Unfortunately I'm thinking the same thing. I don't want to quit but the game has completely changed for me overnight.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Bluecouching and @Bimdeman. They broke the game. I'm going to wait and see what the changes are going to be, but I'm not optimistic. I'll likely be quitting. I'm already offloading as much gear as I can to my fellow guildies. It's been fun battling you guys. I really hated fighting your droids bimdeman. They beat me too often.
  • Options
    Yeah, not happy at all with their response last night. I'm outta here guys. It's been fun battling you all for arena rank. Best wishes. I'm putting CUP in on my arena team to solo. lol.
  • Options
    Hey @Jedi2407 sorry to see you go, but I expect I'll be following you out of the door. Gonna give them a chance with whatever changes they're making in a couple of days but I doubt they'll change my mind.

Haha sorry about the droids, my meta team didn't really compare to anyone's in the top 20 so I went for a change. Glad it worked. It's been fun mate, all the best.
  • Options
    @Jedi2407 I'm the Mol Eliza always around the top 20 (or higher with the right match ups or RNG luck lol) with a Droid/Geo team. I usually did well against your team so I'm sad to see you go lol but you certainly weren't a pushover. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Adelzar wrote: »
    @Jedi2407 I'm the Mol Eliza always around the top 20 (or higher with the right match ups or RNG luck lol) with a Droid/Geo team. I usually did well against your team so I'm sad to see you go lol but you certainly weren't a pushover. Best of luck!

Are you the 'Mol Eliza" or the 'El Mol Eliza'?
  • Options
    @Bluecouching Hey dude. Just a quick update: I HATE YOUR TEAM! ;)
  • Options
    Gutazedo wrote: »

I'm the Mol Eliza.
  • Options
    Gutazedo wrote: »

I'm the Mol Eliza.

And I also accidentally logged in with my other account lol. This is Adelzar.
  • Options
    @Gutazedo Haha, that's what I built it for... (just joking)
  • Options
    my most disliked player in arena is alpha spartan but not by his squad. he is the only one who fights everyone back all time and doesn't look for payout times of other players... very uncooperative...
  • Options
    Just found this discussion, I'm pretty sure you guys are in my server, I'm the droid team that finally pushed up to rank 1 for the first time today. Do any of you guys share your payout times to choose when not to attack each other?
  • Options
    Okay I just read the rest of the discussion here, my payout is in GMT -7 at 7pm, which is in about half an hour from now, but I usually am working long before that so I do my climb much earlier in my day most days
  • Options
    Collin wrote: »
    Okay I just read the rest of the discussion here, my payout is in GMT -7 at 7pm, which is in about half an hour from now, but I usually am working long before that so I do my climb much earlier in my day most days

Hi. Welcome!

We do share and respect each others payout times, except for Alpha Spartan as @Bluecouching stated. x)

Yesterday I thought you were another new guy at the UK timezone, but I gladly see now that you were just climbing earlier.
    Try to memorize those of us in Europe and try to avoid us when you climb early, since that B2 is not easy team to beat. ;)

• Options
    Yeah I've been trying to just avoid attacking anyone in this thread while attacking from now on, my goal is to put myself in either 4th or 5th and then try to take my break at work when there is less than an hour left before my payout, that way I'm not taking the top 3 spots from you guys that all have earlier payouts than me, and I usually end up knocking Alpha Spartan out of 1st which seems to be something you all would appreciate anyways lol.

I may have been the one that kept knocking you back Gutazedo on my way up though lol, all of those anakin lead teams scared me at first.

Glad to know my team holds up well on defence too, I still have another gear level to go on B2 and JE
  • Admiral_Steven
    222 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So we have a lot of players here ;)
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    @Collin Nice to meet you here. Great arena-team anyway, hard to beat ;)
    It's enough to stay in the top 10 until an hour before your payout-time. Otherwise we are too much players here. Can't stay in the top 5 all day :)
    But nice to try fighting other top 5 teams if you are in the top 5
    I will add you to my timezone list and bump that entry
  • Options
    Added Collin

@Kenji GMT +9 7 pm

@Admiral_Steven aka Stevano von Gerrardo GMT +7

@Sagefire GMT +6

@bluecouching aka Blue It's a trap GMT +2 7 pm
    @Manaon0815 aka Manson GMT +2 7 pm
    @Theobert aka Lordbert GMT +2

@Adelzar aka Mol Eliza GMT +1
    @Bimdemann GMT +1
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Mal_Petra GMT +1

@Guyver GMT -5 7 pm
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Pacdiggity GMT -5 7 pm
    WiseYoda GMT -5 7 pm

@Nachospimp aka Ras Du Fa GMT -6

@Collin GMT -7 7pm

@Mizake_Mizan GMT -8
  • Options
    I made a little google-sheet with my timezone. You may save a copy and change the times to your personal timezone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ttTMMYn5ELxm1PyUsufbSY3wD4_QfxlUex236eGTMU
  • Options
    I made a little google-sheet with my timezone. You may save a copy and change the times to your personal timezone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ttTMMYn5ELxm1PyUsufbSY3wD4_QfxlUex236eGTMU

You're awesome! I'll never call you names again when your Han dodges my QGJ's Humbling blow! xD (it was worse when you ran Ben as leader)
  • Options
    @Gutazedo: Hahaha, can imagine what names that have been ;)

@Kenji @Admiral_Steven @Sagefire @Theobert @Adelzar @Bimdemann @Gutazedo @Mal_Petra @Guyver @Jedi2407 @Pacdiggity @Nachospimp @Collin @Mizake_Mizan: Do you guys use line messenger? If yes, please contact me. My line ID is bluecouching too.
  • Options
    Added Collin

@Kenji GMT +9 7 pm

@Sagefire GMT +6

@Manaon0815 aka Manson GMT +2 7 pm

@Adelzar aka Mol Eliza GMT +1
    @Bimdemann GMT +1
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Mal_Petra GMT +1

@Guyver GMT -5 7 pm
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Pacdiggity GMT -5 7 pm
    WiseYoda GMT -5 7 pm

@Collin GMT -7 7pm

@Mizake_Mizan GMT -8

I'm EST (currently EDT cause it's summer but for simplicity we'll go with EST) which is GMT -5 not +1
  • Options
    Edit:

I tried to change all times to GMT (UTC). Would be fine if you tell your payout time.

@Kenji GMT +9 7 pm

@Sagefire GMT +6

@Bimdemann GMT +1
    @Gutazedo GMT +1
    @Mal_Petra GMT +1

@Adelzar aka Mol Eliza GMT -5
    @Guyver GMT -5 7 pm
    @Jedi2407 GMT -5
    @Pacdiggity GMT -5 7 pm

@Collin GMT -7 7pm

@Mizake_Mizan GMT -8
  • Options
    @Adelzar: Did you change your ingame Name to Al bar?
  • Options
    @Adelzar: Did you change your ingame Name to Al bar?

No, I can't change my name cause it didn't let me set my age when I first made my account so the game thinks I'm too young to have a custom name.
  • Options
    Hey everyone so I guess I'm a little late to this topic but I'd like to jump in and help coordinate our attacks better, but I think we've been doing slightly better anyhow. I am "pugnobellum" in game with payout at 7pm central US time, running droids. @nachospimp7 aka Ras Du Fa I think we have the same payout I don't mind as long as we both get either first or second I'm happy!
  • Options
    Hey everyone so I guess I'm a little late to this topic but I'd like to jump in and help coordinate our attacks better, but I think we've been doing slightly better anyhow. I am "pugnobellum" in game with payout at 7pm central US time, running droids. @nachospimp7 aka Ras Du Fa I think we have the same payout I don't mind as long as we both get either first or second I'm happy!

I have a 7pm payout too (@pacdiggity)