Heroes Holiday!

Replies

• Options
    So for this special holiday event, we get to do the same exact thing we do every day either way lol not too creative for the most important day of the year. Thank you for the bonus shards though, I hope we get enough participants. Merry Christmas, hopefully next year we can get an awesome mission.
  • Options
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    I can't beat Boba Fett, he's too hard. :'(

What's your level?

I was being facetious. I am level 55.

Lol ok :D
  • Options
    I was hoping for some kind of Christmas bonus or special offer, never mind!
  • Options
    Guys you gotta remember, this game is less than 4 months old. Let's focus on game balance, bugs, etc. I think they're off to a great start (just no more character nerfs after a special card sale).
    Seether L53 ally code: 275-434-851
  • Options
    cool
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I garauntee you we will get the shards, as I seriously doubt they could track Boba Fet wins even if they wanted to.

And while I'm at it. Santa isn't real.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Seether wrote: »
    Guys you gotta remember, this game is less than 4 months old. Let's focus on game balance, bugs, etc. I think they're off to a great start (just no more character nerfs after a special card sale).

Right I agree. Still I can't make sense why low levels had no chirstmas event nor gift.
  • Options
    To be honest, this special holiday event is is not special. How can we (active users who check the game forum) expect that everyone who has played the game and progressed to unlock challenges: 1. pays attention to the in-game messages; 2. cares about completing the event? If you want to make a special event in the future, please allow an opt-in for those who want to participate. Otherwise, you are assuming everyone is an active user, which has to be false. If you allow an opt-in you are engaging and rewarding your most active players. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    10 Rey shards.... I'm actually happy about that seeing how I get only about 1 per day.

Additional Rey shards can be obtain on 4-C of the Squad Cantina.

Incorrect. 4c is Kylo Ren. Rey on Light hard 2a.

And they are very stingy with the drops for her. :(
  • Options
    So anyone able to fight Boba Fett?
    All I get is the Cade bane battles
    Is it tied to a level, I'm level 36 and have access to the event section.
    So far I got him once.
  • Options
    help
  • Options
    I will wait may ray shard. :*
  • Options
    I wanna get Rey!! Awesome!!!!!!
  • Options
    Where are the droide desafio challenge today. Isso didnt find boba fett today.
  • Options
    Yeah!
  • Options
    I kill boba fett but no shards for me....
  • Options
    you only get shards at the event of the event
  • Options
    GOOD
  • Options
    i am trying to figure out how you sign in for the challenge
  • Options
    Yeah!
    Where are the droide desafio challenge today. Isso didnt find boba fett today.

It's only on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    Do we have to Finish the challenge at least twice for all 3 days? (total of at least 6 times)?
  • Options
    Dang it...this whole time I thought the reward was 10 Kylo Ren and not Rey LOL. Rey and Ren sound too much alike :(
  • Options
    Bigbo30 wrote: »
    i am trying to figure out how you sign in for the challenge
    [/quote

So do I...
  • Options
    So did anyone get the shards ?? As I didn't get it
  • Options
    @Looooki the challenge is still going on. It ends after Jan.1st from the understanding. The next Boba challenge is New Year's Eve. That will be the final one before the event ends.
  • Options
    @ Bigbo30 & Grilo.

Swipe home screen to the left: click "Events & Chalenges". B)
    BowTieJedi
  • Options
    is there any way i can buy dooku even though the special deal is gone for me now? and again, i want to buy him not save up the shards for him
  • Options
    johnboyega wrote: »
    is there any way i can buy dooku even though the special deal is gone for me now? and again, i want to buy him not save up the shards for him

I think only through the chromium gamble now. They apparently removed him from the Dark Side pack and replaced him with Greedo. As to date, there's no way of buying any characters you want.