June 5 Update PC Code thread

14567810Next

Replies

• Options
    yeah they just need to Dm the people that have actually asked. rather than the codes being grabbed by bots and randoms
  • Options
    There was the good timing for EU and still not possible to get one that fast :-(
  • Options
    nah i dont think that is the best time for eu as lots are at work or school. id say the best time is in about 4/5 hours from now
  • Jaquen
    18 posts Member
    Options
    The DM idea sounds good, anyway
  • Options
    Well seeing as how its 1:30am

E5BB-Y7YA-ABUZ-ZECP-DKZX
    7ZGG-MJQR-6MSX-CHPT-DGYL
    DAQQ-YS8Q-X9QW-3BJ6-2K5G
    4B9H-EQ9B-Z3EE-79MR-XNSF
    9NPF-N6H3-3CUT-ZFFK-4ML4
    7BCU-VFJ2-U7SR-L5Y2-89GP
    DHQY-FMY6-C57P-JHGC-KHDH
    BJZR-CR7F-KUVV-YVE3-5BRK
    AJPP-XEN9-B3MV-A69V-NH8P
    B9E6-JQCK-ZT28-SABT-TE9F
    6RGY-2ZF7-SNPN-ESDS-X23P
    BWTK-GTR9-BGZQ-TZR3-R954
    E86E-FVRY-MRKN-TQSK-VYE2
    G2B3-9VS6-6XR2-WBKU-CPYE

I got one, thanks!!!!
  • DaViDoK_55
    11 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Options
    Axiua wrote: »

I got one, thanks!!!!

How is this possible? What nonsense?

It is precisely because of comments like this that it seems to me that the codes are not real, and that some bots are writing here, supposedly receiving the code.
  • Options
    And сheck old codes like "7BCU-VFJ2-U7SR-L5Y2-89GP" ulmw9yl0hn1q.png

But all new codes just not valid
    "The product code you entered is not valid. Please re-enter the code."
  • Axiua
    2 posts Member
    Options
    DaViDoK_55 wrote: »
    Axiua wrote: »

I got one, thanks!!!!

How is this possible? What nonsense?

It is precisely because of comments like this that it seems to me that the codes are not real, and that some bots are writing here, supposedly receiving the code.

Who knows, who knows :)
  • Options
    Can i get one? returning player after a long time, but EU timings are bad for me cause im in india. hopefully the DMing codes idea will take hold?
  • Options
    I missed the codes as well :(
  • 1NSaNe
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Ty
  • Options
    The give away is completely random, I ve been playing the game since week one and I didnt get one , so if anyone is wondering if there is any criteria (game time, new players, old players) I don t think there is , some of my guild mates got it and they play a lot less than me
  • Options
    These codes keep coming up when I am at work or asleep lol
    I used the wrong email when we first signed up so I have access on an email that doesn't have a swgoh acct. This is my penance for being stupid.
  • Options
    Thicc_Nikk wrote: »
    These codes keep coming up when I am at work or asleep lol
    I used the wrong email when we first signed up so I have access on an email that doesn't have a swgoh acct. This is my penance for being stupid.

Yeah it's messed up because I integrated my google account with an email that I use for everyday stuff and then I have a separate email that I use for gaming. I signed up and integrated gmail with my gaming stuff, got accepted into the beta but doesn't matter because swgoh is integrated to my other email. The weird part is that the store recognizes it all fine but the EA library utility doesn't.
  • Screerider
    1459 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it should go back to random picks from those filling out a Google Form.
  • Options
    can we get some for codes for the Australians, its getting a bit beyond a joke now that almost all codes are released while we are all asleep or working. Not Fair, but i understand why since it is an american made game.
  • Options
    Max124765 wrote: »
    can we get some for codes for the Australians, its getting a bit beyond a joke now that almost all codes are released while we are all asleep or working. Not Fair, but i understand why since it is an american made game.

I posted 5 codes on 12th and 5 codes on the 14th between 7pm - 8:30pm AEST
  • Options
    Ahh, sorry, i must have missed it
  • Options
    Hi, i would be very happy to get a Code for the PC Client.
    Those from Axiua`s post have been used already, it seems...
  • Wed_Santa
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    I hope you spotted the codes on Meatheads update about the Assault Battle
  • Options
    i did, missed them a minute late
  • Options
    Any chance you can release codes at some other time than 1:30am or 2am?
    Would be good for us europeans!? Cheers
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Of course i missed those. I am from Berlin and at 3am i have better things to do then monitoring the swgoh forum ;)
  • Wed_Santa
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Xaeforan wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Of course i missed those. I am from Berlin and at 3am i have better things to do then monitoring the swgoh forum ;)

Is there no handy signal in Kitkat?
  • Options
    Mobile phones are not allowed in Kitkat ;)
    Do not ask how i know that... :p
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead any codes sent in the next 2/3 hours would be great for EU if you have any :)
  • Options
    QQ